• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ETA!! Eight Things About--rhiannon!! The Member Interview Thread!

RobAce

Verified
Happy Fall to each and every one of you.

As the temperatures get cooler and the nights get longer, it makes me long for a warm bed and some good reading. I think I can at least make of those things available for all of you here at the TMF. And no, not my bed.

Instead I have a fascinating read for you from a TMF member I will admit I never had PMed or chatted with at length until just today. I have always seen her around and wanted to know more, and knowing I needed another great subject for this edition of Eight Things About she was simply the perfect choice.

So I give you this months ETA....EIGHT THINGS ABOUT...RHIANNON!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Is tickling something you desire or need?
- It is something I desire.

2. What would you say has been your best tickling experience so far and as a second part your worst.
- My best probably my first real session. I can't say that I had a worst experience.

3. Do you feel its more appropriate for the man or woman to initiate interest in a possible play partner?
- Either way...I don't think it is more appropriate for either side.

4. What is up with the sheep you use in your signature? How did you decide on that and "Boom, Baby", where does that come from?
- I think the sheep is cute. :) And "Boom, Baby" is what the emperor in the Disney Movie "The Emperor's New Groove" says when he enters the room. Needless to say it's one of my favorite movies. :)

5. Describe to us your perfect vacation away from it all.
- That would be in a castle in the UK in a nice historical room with a four-poster-bed - perfect to be tied down. :)

6. What kind of things do you enjoy most when away from the forum.
- Tending to my chameleons, watching TV shows, meeting friends, writing stories, reading, playing PC games, doing photo-shootings, singing in a choir.

7. What is something you always wanted to do but have not been able to, answer this question in terms of fetish and regular lifestyle.
- In terms of fetish: trying a session without safeword. Regular lifestyle: Have a long vacation in the UK.

8. Our final question, the same as usual....If you could have dinner with any three persons, living or dead, whom would they be and why.:
Jonathan Frakes, Marina Sirtis and Julian McMahon. Jonathan and Marina because I used to be their biggest fan when I was in my teens. Julian because I think he's hot. Yes, I'm that shallow....I don't want to talk to any great persons of history! :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A big thank you to rhiannon for participating and answering my questions. I do have to say....chameleons, awesome. That is something I would have never known or guessed. I like it when I can get some responses I would never dream of, which is why I enjoy doing these threads and hopefully all of you enjoy reading them as well.

Well, next month will bring us another subject so until then, in the immortal words of rhiannon's signature...BOOM, Baby.

LOL, since you guys seem to like the chameleon thing, I proudly present - Mushu! :)

LOL, since you guys seem to like the chameleon thing, I proudly present - Mushu! :)

With what do you feed it? Live flies?, grasshoppers? Moth? How far from his mouth do you put the insects? The teacher of my biology teacher used to go to the vegetables fair in Paris back in the 30's and get flies and insects from the farmers for his Chameleon which was inside a bottle waiting.

beautiful animal, what's it like to have em?

Interesting, but also not easy. You shouldn't get them when they are very young, they get sick and die easily during that time.

With what do you feed it? Live flies?, grasshoppers? Moth? How far from his mouth do you put the insects? The teacher of my biology teacher used to go to the vegetables fair in Paris back in the 30's and get flies and insects from the farmers for his Chameleon which was inside a bottle waiting.

Crickets, Grasshoppers, Larvaes, Worms...all live. I show the insects to the bigger ones on my hand from about 10 - 20 cm distance, and they shoot them right out of my hand. For the smaller ones I just throw them in the terrarium.

He had a chamaeleon in a bottle!??!?

Awesome stuff as always Rob! Thanks for sharing a little of yourself Rhiannon!

Crickets, Grasshoppers, Larvaes, Worms...all live. I show the insects to the bigger ones on my hand from about 10 - 20 cm distance, and they shoot them right out of my hand. For the smaller ones I just throw them in the terrarium.

Yes, more precisely a jar, like a marmalade glass jar, with a lid. He used to walk in the fairs, the jar next to his side under his arm and the farmers and people from vegetable shops used to run to him screaming " Monsieur, Monsieur here there is another one". The chameleon inside the jar was getting the flies. Back in the hotel the Chameleon had its own glass-house. the jar was of a traveling arrangement. This was all happening in the pre-war time. The Chamaleon later on took the ship and cross the ocean (I mean with the biology teacher). Today is conserved on one of the Natural Museums.
His name was Lucio.

Interesting, but also not easy. You shouldn't get them when they are very young, they get sick and die easily during that time.

Wicked. Any chance you can videotape it while you're feeding them?

How young is very young?

I could try, but they are little pussies and get easily distracted. Lela for example freaks out if you come near her with a camera. It's possible that they will refuse to eat when an object that they are not familiar with is close to them. :)

Anything younger than three months is critical.

Ah, the origin of the sheep revealed! Good stuff as always. :)

I could try, but they are little pussies and get easily distracted. Lela for example freaks out if you come near her with a camera. It's possible that they will refuse to eat when an object that they are not familiar with is close to them. :)

Anything younger than three months is critical.

Hmm, that's a pity. What made you decide to go for chameleons as pets?

My husband brought one home one day, and when we went on vacation and gave her to a chameleon breeder in pension for that time, we saw all kinds of other chameleons and got addicted. :)

My husband brought one home one day, and when we went on vacation and gave her to a chameleon breeder in pension for that time, we saw all kinds of other chameleons and got addicted. :)

Cool. does it require alot of time and money?

Time, no. Money, yes. The terrariums are quite expensive, the animals themselves are too, and I am already afraid of my electricity bill.

Time, no. Money, yes. The terrariums are quite expensive, the animals themselves are too, and I am already afraid of my electricity bill.

Ah, that's a bit of a pity, I do have the time but being the poor sod that I am I probably lack the money. Do you need special lighting or heating in the terrarium?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back