• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ETA!! Eight Things About: ticklingnemesis!! The Member Interview Thread

RobAce

Verified
WOW! What a great response to the first thread! Artoo's was fun and I was very happy with the acceptance of me restarting this tradition!!

But please remember, this was never my original idea, I just wanted to see it come back...and I am thrilled that it has gone over so well.

THANKS!!

Now on to this weeks subject, the one and only.............
ticklingnemesis!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. You have been around the forum for a long time, what do you think has been the biggest reason that keeps you coming back?

Originally it was because of my fetish and learning about it, what I like and all. As time went by, I became more active on the forum and by being more active, I made friends or at least friendly with the people I post with. So the biggest reason that keeps me coming back is the people on this forum.

I've joined other sites, like TickleTheater and TicklingCity, but I don't visit them as often as I visit TMF. If it wasn't for the people on this forum, I wouldn't be visiting as often as I do.

2. You spend a lot of time in the Silly Stuff Forum, of all the threads, can you pick out 3 that you enjoy the most, or if you like them all...the first three you thought of when I asked this.

That's a hard question because I post in a good majority of them and I enjoy all of them. However the top three I enjoy the most would be 1) of course, a thread I started called Confess to Nemesis, 2) Predict who will post next in this thread, and 3) Hangman.

3. OK, now a more personal question. How do you prefer to be tickled? As in, one on one, multiple lers, tied down, with tools, fingers only and of course where.

Well I prefer to be tied down when tickled because I flail about and if you don't want to be kicked, yeah that would be a good idea. Fingers are preferred, but I don't mind tools being used (except feathers because they don't tickle).

As for 'lers, I've only experienced being tickled by one 'ler, one on one, which I enjoy. I wouldn't mind an opportunity being tickled by multiple 'lers, but that hasn't happen and I don't know if it will ever happen.

As for where, I don't really have a preference. I enjoy being tickled all over, underarms, sides, stomach, legs, feet.

4. Finish this statement with a least 3 sentences: My ideal partner would be......

Hmm, I dunno. I guess my ideal partner would be a good tickler, playful, and outgoing so we can have fun with sessions and he can bring out my silliness. I am naturally shy and quiet; it takes awhile for me to open up. So my partner would have to be kind of the opposite of me.

5. What kind of first impression do you want people to walk away from you with?

Honestly I don't know. I just hope no one thinks that I'm rude or hard to approach.

6. What is the most intimate tickling experience you have had? If you have not had one or tickling is not that intimate to you, what is the one that you remember the most vividly.

It's been awhile since I've had a session, but the last one I had (back in last fall) was the most intimate I've had with any lers. I was tied to the bed, naked, and he tickled me everywhere from sides to feet. At the end, he used a hitachi wand and brought me to orgasm. It was the most intense and most intimate session I've had to date.

There's only one line that I've drawn and will not cross for any session unless it's with my significant other, and that is sex.

7. In reference to my first question as in you being around a long time, how long do you think you will be active here in the forum? As in do you see your self posting here when your in your 40's? 50's? 60's?

Oh wow, I don't know. I'm 22 so I hope, as long as TMF is in existence, I'll still be participating and posting for many, many years. I can't imagine not being part of TMF.

8. And of course the last question as always,
You could have dinner with any 3 people living or dead, who would they be and why.

1. Elizabeth Cady Stanton - She shares my birthday and she was a leading figure of the early woman's movement. She addressed issues beyond voting rights for women. I would love to talk to her about her thoughts, dreams, and fears for what she wanted to accomplish.

2. Thomas Jefferson - It would be interesting to pick his brain. His vision and hopes for America, what he thinks of our politicians today, and how difficult it was to write the Declaration of Independence.

3. My maternal grandmother - She died nine years before I was born so I never had a chance to know her. I would love just a chance to meet her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank ticklingnemesis for being the subject of this ETA, she is someone whom I have seen around and chatted with in a few threads but never really knew that much about her. In fact this was the first time I ever PMed her. I hope you all find her as interesting as I do, and as for me, I know I've made a new friend and plan on chatting with her more often.

THANKS!!!

Dont forget, 2 weeks from now will be the next edition of ETA, who knows who it will be next time!

Good info! But i noticed she didnt mention flatulence anywhere. :shrug: oops, thats a private thing. :facepalm:

Awesome read! :D And I hope that the answer to question #7 is how everyone around here feels! :)

I hadn't even noticed that this got put up. :blush:

I want to thank Rob for asking me to participate. I was surprised and flattered that he chose me next. I think ETA is a great idea and, I told Rob this, that it may give someone an opportunity to approach someone they had been wanting to talk to but didn't know where to start.

I personally have a hard time approaching other people. So maybe one of my responses could give someone an opening to approach me. Same can be said for future ETAs. :D

Thanks to everyone else for responding. :grouphug:

Ticklingnemesis is really a cool lady around here (she loves ART! - :D)

It's really great that Robace nailed her down to confess and switch roles! Kinky indeed... Hahahaha! Those who confessed to her at the Silly Forums, it's time for *our* revenge...

To start with, I'll ask a controversial question...

When did you get circumcised? (joke) :devil2:

:yayzorz:

Ticklingnemesis is really a cool lady around here (she loves ART! - :D)

It's really great that Robace nailed her down to confess and switch roles! Kinky indeed... Hahahaha! Those who confessed to her at the Silly Forums, it's time for *our* revenge...

To start with, I'll ask a controversial question...

When did you get circumcised? (joke) :devil2:

:yayzorz:

Lol. Do you really want to know? :p

A fine interview and quite fascinating. Thank you both.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back