• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

eva's first hysteria 01

youwontknowme

TMF Novice
As if I can't get enough of this model, I bought the above title. It is a great scene because it is quite clearly her first experience of being tickled. I don't speak much French but it is clear from her reactions what kind of questions are being asked. Eva is happy and comfortable but also very nervous and on ticklish edge for this first session. The tickling is good but the same problem arises: the female tickler does the tickling most of the time and she is ok (because Eva is so ticklish) but the french guy just gets her so well and when he finishes and lets the girl take over again, you feel like your missing out; that said when he does approach and begin his explanation of 'technique' to Eva she is completely in his hands and this is well worth the price of the admission. Shall I buy part 2? - probably, as long as the french guy is doing most of the tickling.

Thank you french tickling. tres bien

She is gorgeous but I can't get past her laugh. I see she has a lot of clips and she looks like she is genuinely ticklish. Thanks for the review man I might give her another shot, not this clip but one where he is a little more of a presence.

She is genuinely ticklish, no doubt about it, she just screams a lot and her laugh is a bit repetitive.

Well after the one i just reviewed I also got a double pack from clps4sale of her foot torture, one of her leg tied up to a staircase the other video of her lying down both soles facing the camera. The first one the french guy tickles but only for 1 out of 6 minutes, although the female tickler, cynthia, is much better than the the girl in eva's hysterical 01. Eva's reaction when she sees him pick up an alternative toothbrush is priceless - she knows what is coming.

The second video both the guy and Cynthia are tickling her and he does a lot more than the first one, but predominately cynthia. The second scene is better because she goes nuts when they oil her feet and use the brush. helpless screaming. Trouble with Eva is she does scream a bit too much which is no decent replacement for laughing in my point of view. So if you are looking for lots of screaming then get the second one, if you like her in general then I'd say get them both.

If Eva wasn't so good looking then I wouldn't recommend these so much. She is definitely ticklish but the laughter doesn't build up or change much like in other videos (Miranda, PV for example). I think French Tickling have done a great job but if they had better bondage and let the guy take over a bit then we'd get better reactions. I still think these clips are well worth the price though, so long as you are aware of her repetitive screaming.

Can you recommend any other French tickling ones? The tickler, Cynthia, is apparently very ticklish so I may try her next. I really rate this company.

The clip with Cynthia is definitely very good, though personally I feel her upperbody clips are better than her foot tickling ones (since you seem more of a foot tickling kind of guy). As a member of frenchtickling, I've seen most of their clips. The first Eva clip is also a favorite of mine, however I share your complaint - He just doesn't do enough of the tickling! The later Eva clips also reflect a growing trend on this forum - Exclusive F/F clips, with little or no M/F. Nothing against F/F of course, its just that i prefer M/F. Also, the guys are generally the more experienced ticklers.

If you're a fan of laughing, I'd recommend Helia. Its a different guy doing the tickling, but its a classic. She's extremely sensitive, she's got great feet, and has one of the best laughs I've heard. Great clip.

If you're into more torturous tickling, I'd recommend Camille in the old room. Created quite a stir when it was first launched. Anyway, good to see more FT fans here, he's an amazing tickler and quite often doesn't get his due.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back