• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Even having trouble finding a place within this community

Ita24

TMF Regular
Before anyone misunderstands, the people I've interacted with in here are more than friendly. This is more about me than anyone else.

Tickling has always held a special place with me. I was thrilled to find a community like this. After lots of time spent here, I don't even feel like I fit in too well. I love tickling, but in certain ways, I won't divulge into it here because I'll just get off track.

I've noticed a majority (at least seemingly) of the people in here are into one or more of the following:

-Bondage
-Non-Consensual
-Torture
-Foot fetish

I can't relate to any of these in the slightest. I just don't enjoy any of that. Because these feel like some of the Staples of this fetish, it sometimes makes me feel like I shouldn't even be part of the tickling community. I don't know, I've been told by some in here that there are many who are in here and also don't relate to those things, but I've yet to meet any. Is there anyone else out there who feels similarly?

Just wanted to get that off my chest. Hope everyone is doing well!

I felt the same way at first - I don't have any of those interests either. But that doesn't make me a knismolagniac any less. Tickling is tickling.

I've been on this forum for a long time and I get kind of bored with it because 95% of the time, the same discussions are on infinite repeat. But I keep an eye on it just in case there is something that piques my interest.

And over the years, there have been so many people that try to justify disrespectful behavior and borderline assault. For example; justifying the act of tickling random strangers that you've never seen before. I swear, some people just don't have any common sense.

I don't have any of the interests you mention either, and I certainly hate non-consensual. So you are not alone. I have not been so active for a while, my fault.

Sendt fra min AGS-L09 med Tapatalk

There are a few of us around; people who see tickling as something to be shared with someone you like/love, rather than something to be inflicted on a victim. There are also plenty of decent people here who like things a little more intense sometimes, or to explore their own boundaries with a willing partner or even a group of like-minded people. But I do sometimes wonder if we're rarer than I'd like to admit.

I can't relate to any of these in the slightest. I just don't enjoy any of that. Because these feel like some of the Staples of this fetish, it sometimes makes me feel like I shouldn't even be part of the tickling community. I don't know, I've been told by some in here that there are many who are in here and also don't relate to those things, but I've yet to meet any. Is there anyone else out there who feels similarly?

I know exactly how you feel.

There are a few of us around; people who see tickling as something to be shared with someone you like/love, rather than something to be inflicted on a victim. There are also plenty of decent people here who like things a little more intense sometimes, or to explore their own boundaries with a willing partner or even a group of like-minded people. But I do sometimes wonder if we're rarer than I'd like to admit.

And that’s why I write my stories with a playful, romantic tone. My main characters discover a mutual love for tickling and being tickled. They use it to tease each other, but would never pass the point where they’re not comfortable.

Yeah I agree I mean first and foremost I think this community is amazing and I been here since I was like 18 so that's like 15 years and I seen member come and go I seen topics been repeated tons of times i seen fresh edgier post I seen copy cat posts but the thing i love about this community is the foundations its built on. Hence why it has been around for so long. But one thing never changes and that is tickling is tickling and it's about sharing what you know and meeting like minded people and that just doesn't mean PC someone an going asl or rp now please..no its about learning about it them and taking the time to talk about them.

Since I have been a member here I feel i myself have learned loads and my fetish has changed and developed quite a bit whilst I been here and it's taken time in fact years till I found where I belong but tbh for me I don't feel I had an individual place I feel I jump into bits and pieces here and there and you end up after networking alot finding your own way and place that you as a person feel comfortable with.

That's my thoughts anyway

I have to say that when I first joined this forum, it was a lot less shall we say extreme. The emphasis was more on tickling end of and most of the true stories posted were more fun or playful, to be fair though I don't think the true stories have changed.

I have to say that when I first joined this forum, it was a lot less shall we say extreme. The emphasis was more on tickling end of and most of the true stories posted were more fun or playful, to be fair though I don't think the true stories have changed.

Yeah I agree with that and I think I prefer that. But this does rise a gd question why is everything having to become more extreme? I have noticed this? And been in the chat room a lot i have thought to myself it is rare these days people just want a friendly tickle fight it is more like how far can you push me to my limits. But maybe that's just the new trend these days with people who are into tickling now and I think the other thing is tickling can be at the center but other fetishes can easily take it in different directions and instead of pure tickling fetishes you get a lot more complex hybrid of tickling lover mixed with other fetish backgrounds..

Therefore adding to the problem of finding a place..the world of tickling can certainly be a minefield to navigate at times..

I called this place the foot media forum once lol. Don't get me wrong I have a foot fetish, but I don't come to a tickling forum to see FEET FEET FEET FEET FEET.

Tickling is what draws people in to this forum, and makes them feel comfortable with voicing all their other kinks and interests. Some related, some not. A lot of people realize that tickling is just a bouncing board for other things. You start here, but once you start to explore you learn that tickling was just your first intro to a deeper Dominance/submission kink. Or feet. Or tying someone down and doing as you please to them. You absolutely belong here, as do all the others with various forays into other fetishes. Go to ANY forum based around a single theme. A certain medical condition, cooking vegetarian, moms with twins. You will find that a lot of people join conversation because they are interested in the main topic, but just came to voice what is REALLY on their mind. Simply because they feel more comfortable under a certain umbrella topic being made “normal”

You just have to find what YOU like here, and not let what others are into make you feel estranged. It makes the discoveries of the tidbits of innocent tickling topics that much more special!

Real world example: I can’t eat seafood, but if my friends all love it and go to a seafood restaurant, I find something I enjoy. I don’t feel left out or like I shouldn’t go! I had the BEST chicken alfredo of my life at a seafood restaurant, and never would have known had I not ventured into a place filled with stuff I can’t have/don’t like.

Cater what you look at to what you enjoy, reach out to people who seem to voice similar opinions, start threads saying, “Hey! Any fans of JUST tickling? Not bondage, not feet, just good ole’ tickling?”

Hope you find what you’re looking for, friend. We are all in this together!

Hope you find what you’re looking for, friend. We are all in this together!

That’s it right there. I’m amazed at how supportive this place can be. Wesker and Prince you two have been very encouraging, as well as others.

I appreciate all your replies and I want to reply to each one of you but I feel like it would get repetitive. Thank you for taking the time to be supportive and encouraging!

When I first came to this site, I couldn't really relate when it came to by love of bellybuttons. It became pretty frustrating because not many people were interested in it, and it was a spot that was very often overlooked. But over time, I ended up finding people who did share a similar interest, and a lot of producers saw that people wanted the bellybutton to get more attention in their clips. So give it time, you'll find people to connect with.

Yeah, I get it. And it sucks. I mostly just want to enjoy play with someone I like. But I'm definitely one of those people you and others are talking about (feet, bondage, and to some extent torture). I just think that those are also fun things that another person can enjoy.

Unfortunately there's just a ton of overlap with this fetish and other fetishes. Which is totally fine, but I get how you can feel excluded. And I also get that I'm a contributor to that exclusionary mindset despite never wanting to be an exclusionary fellow.

I appreciate that you took the time to make this thread and I empathize with you. I hope you end up finding what you're looking for.

A feeling of belonging is something everyone desires. Knowing that one shares something in common can help with that. Also know that everyone is different and unique :) We all have what we like or don't like. Tickling is no different. Even for me, my desires are a spectrum. Some people I really like doing things that are more intense while others I prefer playful. It really depends upon my relationship with them :)

Yeah, I get it. And it sucks. I mostly just want to enjoy play with someone I like. But I'm definitely one of those people you and others are talking about (feet, bondage, and to some extent torture). I just think that those are also fun things that another person can enjoy.

Unfortunately there's just a ton of overlap with this fetish and other fetishes. Which is totally fine, but I get how you can feel excluded. And I also get that I'm a contributor to that exclusionary mindset despite never wanting to be an exclusionary fellow.

I appreciate that you took the time to make this thread and I empathize with you. I hope you end up finding what you're looking for.

Thank you! Just let me say, I absolutely have no bad feelings towards people that like those things I listed. That's awesome and knowing what you like is important, we all have our interests. I appreciate your empathy!

Before anyone misunderstands, the people I've interacted with in here are more than friendly. This is more about me than anyone else.

Tickling has always held a special place with me. I was thrilled to find a community like this. After lots of time spent here, I don't even feel like I fit in too well. I love tickling, but in certain ways, I won't divulge into it here because I'll just get off track.

I've noticed a majority (at least seemingly) of the people in here are into one or more of the following:

-Bondage
-Non-Consensual
-Torture
-Foot fetish

The only thing I like in that group is feet. Though I will tickle the whole body, and enjoy many parts. My social media is very foot centric.

Thank you! Just let me say, I absolutely have no bad feelings towards people that like those things I listed. That's awesome and knowing what you like is important, we all have our interests. I appreciate your empathy!

Me either, to each their own. There’s lots of stories here that just don’t do anything for me, so I politely pass. But when I find something I like, I drop a reply.

What’s great about this place is that there’s thousands of stories. Nose around long enough, and you’ll find something.

I definitely don't mesh with every style of tickler...non-consent has no place in my world, I'm all about Safe, Sane, Consensual. There are people who use tickling as a seemingly innocent cover for more predatory behavior - this is offensive to any respectful knismolagniac and makes their "victims" hate tickling in future. Not cool. I know there are a lot of folks here who would love a non-con fantasy, but I'd hope most would have better self-control in real life. I hope.

Anyway, more relevant to your post, you're definitely not alone and you 100% belong here. We're all a little different. I'm not into feet (they're ok, but no more "special" to me than any other body part), definitely not into anything non-consensual...but I do love consensual torment, bondage and being pushed hard when I'm being tickled. So I am like you in some ways, and not in others, but I still appreciate your approach to the fetish. I actually quite love a playful, light, mutually enjoyable tickle session, that sounds heavenly. It doesn't have to be a major cathartic act, sometimes it's just a fun time.

I'm into bondage out of your list but i understand how you feel. For example, i agree with Wesker's post about feet lol.

Thing is, tickling branches out into different fetishes, like BDSM, different kinds of body worship, etc. Lots of fetishes are like that. Personally, i like seeing fetishes overlap with one another. As someone with multiple fetishes, i like seeing mine be mixed in clips or stories. Being on TMF has made me discover i liked a couple other fetishes, and i'm sure i'm not alone there.

I think as long as you're into tickling, you'll always have a place here. Sometimes you just have to dig a little to find what you're looking for!

-Bondage
-Non-Consensual
-Torture
-Foot fetish

I can't relate to any of these in the slightest. I just don't enjoy any of that. Because these feel like some of the Staples of this fetish, it sometimes makes me feel like I shouldn't even be part of the tickling community.!

Hello! I wouldn’t worry about not sharing or relating with those other interests. Every one of us is different in some way. I mean, even those of us who like those things are different.. there are people who like non consent play, but only if it’s consensual (me!), and people who just like non consent. There are people who like feet, and people who like their feet being touched but hate the look or feel of anyone else’s feet. There are people who like light bondage but don’t relate to those of us who want to be restrained full body with a mouth gag and collar haha
There are people who like the T word as a playful thing, those of us who like it as a power play thing, and those of us who like it as a part of BDSM. We are all different and that’s okay. - that’s my thoughts anyway haha

It's usually more the community politics that make me feel out of place.

Keep in mind that the tickling fetish enthusiasm usually hits people who for any number of reasons are single; I'm sure you've heard epitaph about idle hands.... well I'm sure there's at least one for unsatisfied curiosity.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back