• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

even more tickling =]

xticklefanx

TMF Expert
well today has been a sad today, my beloved cat who ive had for 13 years had to be put down today :cry1: she was my baby i loved her so much she was very much a member of the family but she was very sick and it was the right thing to do. so please pray that we get through this hard time.

but anyway my wonderful friends wanted to hang out and help me get my mind off everything so we went to a movie night at a friends house and watched batman begins. and i had kicked off my shoes to get more comfortable. and my best friend heather and her boyfriend cody(whos also one of my best friends) were on the couch and there was 2 other people in the couch so i sat in the regular chair next to cody and i had my left food resting on the coffee table and my right foot over my leg and i was watching the movie and all of a sudden i feel this finger creeping on my foot and i giggle and pull away and he acts all innocent and i turn back to the movie and then he KEEPS doing it and i smacked his hand away and put my food down and then i was really into the movie not paying attention and i was leaning forward and all of a sudden i feel fingers digging into my side and i jump and squeal and cody starts laughing and i smile and tell him to stop and turn back. this goes on for the whole movie. him tickling me, me smacking him away and he was even teasing me at one point and said in a baby voice "aw so ticklish"

then after the movie cody had gotten up from the couch so i took his spot next to heather and again i was leaning forward and i felt her lay down behind me but ignored it and before i could react she started furiously tickling my sides and i was laughing hysterically and trying to squirm out of her arms and i fell off the couch to the floor and she continued to tickle me after i had fallen and cody reached down and was tickling me along with her and there was a coffee table in my way so i couldnt escape so i had to fight until i could get up which was hard because i was laughing so much and i jumped on heather and began tickling her and she and i "fought" for a few moments and then she did it again and i fell again and my friends dog jumped on me cause i was laughing so loud he got excited hah. so that was my night

Sorry to hear about your pet. I'm not a pet person myself, so I can't relate fully, but my ex roomies were, and when they lost their dog to a car accident, they were very upset too.

Good to hear that you have some friends to comfort and put a smile on your face...and a giggle...and a guffaw...and some squirming...and, well, now I'm getting jealous of your friends, so I'll stop now. :)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back