• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever hear someone was ticklish during a pedicure…?

Time_of_your

TMF Regular
….but not necessarily see it for yourself?

Care to share your story?

Did it change the way you saw that person, knowing they are ticklish?

I always enjoyed hearing (or reading) the the admissions of girls I grew up with. Especially when I had tons of screen grabs of their feet from social media posts etc

About six or so years ago, I was working with a woman, who is a good friend now as well as a part time colleague. I knew she was really ticklish, as she had already spoken about her experiences going through airport security on holidays, or security at public buildings, when the security bleeper went off. She told a story one night at a work function when we were sat having after dinner drinks, about being frisked on these occasions, and about going into fits of giggles and wriggling around as soon as she was touched by a male or female guard, to the point that one time she was taken ointo a side room at an airport to be patted down, as she couldnt stop laughing as soon as she was touched.
So fast forward from winter to spring.
She had been promoted at work and was buying new suits of clothes, shoes etc, to go with the new position, and mentioned going to get her nails done for her first day in the new office.
We were having lunch together and she said, this is going to be a trauma for the poor salon technicion, "but she is quite used to me now".
Obviously, that prompted the question, "In what way".
She then launched into a descriptive.
We'll I'm fine getting my hands done, in fact I actually fall asleep when theyre massaged, but its when she goes for my feet with that file thing.
I'm kicking and laughing and squeeling and rolling about in the chair, and making a right fool of myself. I'm so ticklish and cant help it. I'm frightened to death of kicking her by accident.
I'm sat there jumping in the chair calling her everything from a witch to a bitch.
She's very good though, she's used to me by now. I get the room at the back of the salon away from the other customers, and they get warned not to pay any attention to me.
I'm so ticklish, I'm a nightmare. lol.
And at that point her right leg started jumpng and she set off giggling saying, " Oh god the thought of it I can feel it now. Heeheehee."
So in the months to come, I decided that I'd have to see this for myself. And I did and she wasnt exagerating.
She goes through this every two months or so, just accepts its going to happen to her, and gets on with it.
What a sport. lol

Well, nails are the gateway discussion to discovering if someone is ticklish.

Goes like this. 1) Compliment nails. 2) Jokingly ask if toenails match if not already volunteered. 3) Mention my wife’s love/hate of pedicures because she is so ticklish. 4) Female identifies with wife, just laughs, or moves on.

Using this method, I honestly cannot tell you how many women have told me that pedicures do or do not tickle. Like it’s in the hundreds. Maybe more. People I’ve known. Complete strangers.

I’ll have to give it a think and see what was the most earth shattering revelation. But there have been many.

Well, nails are the gateway discussion to discovering if someone is ticklish.

Goes like this. 1) Compliment nails. 2) Jokingly ask if toenails match if not already volunteered. 3) Mention my wife’s love/hate of pedicures because she is so ticklish. 4) Female identifies with wife, just laughs, or moves on.

Using this method, I honestly cannot tell you how many women have told me that pedicures do or do not tickle. Like it’s in the hundreds. Maybe more. People I’ve known. Complete strangers.

I’ll have to give it a think and see what was the most earth shattering revelation. But there have been many.

If someone mentions they’re ticklish does it change your perspective towards them moving forward?

If someone mentions they’re ticklish does it change your perspective towards them moving forward?

Honestly, it depends on the person.

Sometimes you just expect that someone is ticklish. Other times, you’re surprised when someone is not ticklish.

Theres absolutely no doubt that I find ticklish females more attractive. And also, I’m a little skeptical of non-ticklish females. From my own personal experiences, the women I know who are not ticklish are complicated. Every non-ticklish woman I know is in some sort of long-standing personal turmoil or drama. To a woman. I wouldn’t date a non-ticklish woman. Now again, this is not an indictment of all non-ticklish women. Just my own personal experience based on the ones I met.

Sometimes it reinforces the beliefs you have. Sometimes it’s counterintuitive to the beliefs you had.

One of my close friends, who I had a crush on at some point, had her first pedicure with her mom a few years back. Since it was such a milestone, her mom decided to document it for social media.
The post included selfies of the pair as well as their two pairs of feet (it was my first time seeing my friend's feet I think).
The caption of the post concluded by quoting my friend: "it tickles"&#55357;&#56841;&#55357;&#56842;
(I copied that last part straight from the post, emojis and all)

One of my close friends, who I had a crush on at some point, had her first pedicure with her mom a few years back. Since it was such a milestone, her mom decided to document it for social media.
The post included selfies of the pair as well as their two pairs of feet (it was my first time seeing my friend's feet I think).
The caption of the post concluded by quoting my friend: "it tickles"����
(I copied that last part straight from the post, emojis and all)

that’s a great story thanks for sharing

&#55357;&#56898;

About six or so years ago, I was working with a woman, who is a good friend now as well as a part time colleague. I knew she was really ticklish, as she had already spoken about her experiences going through airport security on holidays, or security at public buildings, when the security bleeper went off. She told a story one night at a work function when we were sat having after dinner drinks, about being frisked on these occasions, and about going into fits of giggles and wriggling around as soon as she was touched by a male or female guard, to the point that one time she was taken ointo a side room at an airport to be patted down, as she couldnt stop laughing as soon as she was touched.
So fast forward from winter to spring.
She had been promoted at work and was buying new suits of clothes, shoes etc, to go with the new position, and mentioned going to get her nails done for her first day in the new office.
We were having lunch together and she said, this is going to be a trauma for the poor salon technicion, "but she is quite used to me now".
Obviously, that prompted the question, "In what way".
She then launched into a descriptive.
We'll I'm fine getting my hands done, in fact I actually fall asleep when theyre massaged, but its when she goes for my feet with that file thing.
I'm kicking and laughing and squeeling and rolling about in the chair, and making a right fool of myself. I'm so ticklish and cant help it. I'm frightened to death of kicking her by accident.
I'm sat there jumping in the chair calling her everything from a witch to a bitch.
She's very good though, she's used to me by now. I get the room at the back of the salon away from the other customers, and they get warned not to pay any attention to me.
I'm so ticklish, I'm a nightmare. lol.
And at that point her right leg started jumpng and she set off giggling saying, " Oh god the thought of it I can feel it now. Heeheehee."
So in the months to come, I decided that I'd have to see this for myself. And I did and she wasnt exagerating.
She goes through this every two months or so, just accepts its going to happen to her, and gets on with it.
What a sport. lol

So here is an audio of her going through the tickle scrub. Its a little muffled as she was in a room with the door almost closed.
enjoy thge giggles

Attachments

• IMAG1534.jpg
    IMAG1534.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 42
  • DSC_0032 (2).JPG
    DSC_0032 (2).JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 50
  • DSC04574.JPG
    DSC04574.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 39
  • IMAG0954.jpg
    IMAG0954.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 92
  • DSC02682.JPG
    DSC02682.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
  • pedicure laughter audio.wma
    100.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 20190205_015734.jpg
    20190205_015734.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:
@johnjo
Great photos and audio file to go with them. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

@johnjo
Great photos and audio file to go with them. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Thanks milaagros.
Someone commented about knowing someone is ticklish makes them more interesting. I can go with that opinion in some respects, but what I find interesting is, the fact that she is professional, somewhat straight faced and always composed, in heels nylons and suits within her poroffessional environment, but can be reduced to a state of helpless ticklish hysterics in a different setting with such ease. I find that transition a matter of great amusement, especially at the hands of a nail technician whoe takes no prisoners. lol.

Attachments

• DSC04120.JPG
    DSC04120.JPG
    961 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_1234.JPG
    DSC_1234.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
  • DSC03882.JPG
    DSC03882.JPG
    720.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMAG2109.jpg
    IMAG2109.jpg
    1,023.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20211014_140601 (2).jpg
    IMG_20211014_140601 (2).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
  • DSC01986.JPG
    DSC01986.JPG
    514.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 20180512_203929.jpg
    20180512_203929.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 24
  • DSC01418.JPG
    DSC01418.JPG
    484.5 KB · Views: 22
  • ticklish endurance.wmv
    5.8 MB · Views: 43
  • ticklish toes (3).wmv
    4.3 MB · Views: 31
Incredible pictures, thanks for sharing! How old is she in these photos/videos?

Incredible pictures, thanks for sharing! How old is she in these photos/videos?

Thank you for your comments.
I would be interested to hear how old you and any other contributors would guess her age to be, before I tell. Lol

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back