• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ever just grow a pair and flat out ask?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
Ever just flat out ask someone if they want to try out this whole tickling thing, either as a lee or ler?
A little honesty never hurt right?
:cynical:

its not so much of being afriad of what they think or say. its more of who they will tell and than you could be the joke of your friends.

Tickling, while unusual, isn't terribly weird or off-putting, and therefore just being all like "hey, I'm into tickling, want to try it out?" (you can probably finesse that a little better and add a Smoove B voice, but you get my point) wouldn't be out of line.*

Not to be all like "at least I'm not THAT guy", but you stand a hell of a better chance of tickling someone than engaging in some of the more esoteric fetishes out there.

*Advice does not apply to strangers/coworkers. Nestor Blue is not responsible for any tasings/pepper sprayings resulting from following his advice.

I'm not even that tactful.

Depending on who I'm talking to, I just flat out say 'Tickle me! :D' and most I've found are more than happy to oblige.

But saying that, I could just be lucky with the responses I've received so far.

Yup. You'd be surprised at how often it works.

Yup.

And when I do ask, I get to indulge more often than not.
I should ask people more often. :D

I never *just* ask. I want to develop a friendly relationship with my lee, not just any random stranger. So without at least some semblance of social chat and get-to-know-you's, I will not just flat out ask.

Tommy from Tickle Abuse once stated here that he does not mind other people's perception of him as a tickler; but he cares a lot about where people first hear tickling from. I totally agree with him. How someone first hears about tickling in a fetish context, and whether the message was delivered in a non-threatening, comfortable, friendly fashion, goes a long way in helping them determine whether tickling is something fun, or its a creepy fetish.

Sounds like good makings for a "How To" thread or even a "How To Book---101 Ways to Tickle or Be Tickled"

Last edited:
well, I pussy foot around it a bit so I can get an idea of what the likely answer would be, but I have asked some of my female friends, success so far :D

I never *just* ask. I want to develop a friendly relationship with my lee, not just any random stranger. So without at least some semblance of social chat and get-to-know-you's, I will not just flat out ask.

Tommy from Tickle Abuse once stated here that he does not mind other people's perception of him as a tickler; but he cares a lot about where people first hear tickling from. I totally agree with him. How someone first hears about tickling in a fetish context, and whether the message was delivered in a non-threatening, comfortable, friendly fashion, goes a long way in helping them determine whether tickling is something fun, or its a creepy fetish.

True dat. True dat.

Yes, but only with someone (s) with whom I had a close relationship.

If I am becoming close with a female I know, I get an idea of what they think about tickling in general. If it's something they don't like or find to be weird, it ends there, but if they are positive to the idea and are genuinely interested, I let them know and see where it goes from there. It has been very successful.

Granted, I'm the kind of tickle lover where my love of being tickled isn't always sexual, so this is an important factor.

Sounds like good makings for a "How To" thread or even a "How To Book---101 Ways to Tickle or Be Tickled"

There actually is a book for that already written in 1937.

It's called How to Win Friends and Influence People.

Many newcomers to tickleland (or even the land of opposite sex) have asked "how do I just tickle someone?". Unless you are planning on getting arrested, or to run a major art project/clipstore, you don't just go out and ask. There is always going to be a degree of relationship-building and trust-establishment. It comes down to good old fashioned manners, courtesy, and finding mutual benefits. If the girl does not find benefit out of the tickling and/or personal relationship with you, even for the brief encounter, she won't do it.

Haha, I like how you worded it. And yeah, I would say I've had to success just asking, considering I haven't gotten a 'no', YET.

Then again, the only people I have asked have been long-term girlfriends. It's much easier to ask someone you're comfortable with rather than going mad dog and asking someone you've been talking to for just a few weeks.

If you feel confident though, trial and error doesn't hurt. It can either end up really good or just a learning experience to try different next time.

Always the best way. Of course it's nice to send out some feelers as a ler (pun intended). Giving a few your girl friend a few pokes and strokes is a nice way to see how she reacts. Then if it seems positive go for it. Other then that I don't see the point in dancing around the subject.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back