• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever seen another guy tickle your GF?

younghotmuscle

TMF Poster
Serious question... I had a GF for a year(this was two years ago).. We were serious and she knew about my tickle fetish... Now my question is have you ever seen another guy tickle your GF? Not a thing that was set up by both of you but something that was NOT planned.. Maybe a guy at school tickling her you might of seen, or a close friend... One time I came to pick her up from HS.. she was a senior at the time... I saw a guy tickling her, she didn't really like it but was laughing her ass off.. I thought she might of wet herself from laughing.. Now I know she didn't like this guy one bit and didn't like the tickling all that much even though she was laughing because this girl was insanly ticklish... I got a little jealous of course and if it was anything but tickling then I can assure you the guy would be sorry.. However I must admitt it turned me on BIG TIME... She didn't know I was there and I saw this guy tickling my girl untill she nearly pee'd... I didn't mention it too her but later she told me how mad she was some ugly guy tickled her.. I know it might sound weird but seeing another guy tickle my girl like that was extremly erotic... I honestly can't say if we set something like that up it would be the same.. Anyone else ever seen another guy tickling your GF and how did you react?

I'm completely with you on this one!

The concept of someone tickling my significant other is extremely intriguing...but it also drives me crazy!

In my earlier years I was extremely jealous in my relationships. One gf was very much a 'ler and a 'lee and so, often, got into tickle fights with others. Even when it was with someone I totally trusted it drove me insane. I once stormed out of a party because she was tickling my roommate to distraction! Another gf also got herself tickled alot...but it always semmed she was tickled by other women. Since that seemed safer to me I was able to block out the jealousy feelings.

Now, with my wife, I don't think I would mind so much if a guy tickled her in front of me...in fact I may encourage it:D ...but I am more secure in my relationship and know that tickling doesn't have to mean anything more than tickling.

~ toyou

I just wanted to add...

I had no problem, however, tickling someone elses girlfriend or wife! See, in my mind I knew it was just a quick tickle...nothing sexual what-so-ever. Yet I could never get that through my head when someone did it to mine. I guess it was a matter of trust.

~ toyou

UGH.

Maybe this is just the jealous catty girlfriend in me, but I'd rather NOT see ANY member of the opposite sex tickle my boyfriend. It just seems like such an intimate thing to me, possibly because it involves touching such sensitive parts of the body, but I'm a jealous person by trade and would NOT enjoy seeing that myself. Vice-versa, I'd rather not tickle anyone else... that's just because I know no one else could give me the super reactions he does. ;)

Re: UGH.

Bored Now said:
Maybe this is just the jealous catty girlfriend in me, but I'd rather NOT see ANY member of the opposite sex tickle my boyfriend. It just seems like such an intimate thing to me, possibly because it involves touching such sensitive parts of the body, but I'm a jealous person by trade and would NOT enjoy seeing that myself. Vice-versa, I'd rather not tickle anyone else... that's just because I know no one else could give me the super reactions he does. ;)

i agree with Bored Now. if i had a Girlfriend (which i don't right now i'm single as a kite) i wouldn't want no Other guy tickling my girlfriend (except for the case of close family members that'd be ok) that may sound Wrong or jealous of me. But thats just the way i feel

My personal opinion:
1) If you think your partner is worth tickling then why should other people not think so?
2) If your partner is not into tickling (i don't mean as in against tickling entirely) is it not best she gets some sort of experience as well as from you? Personally I discovered it developed some sort of boundary line that differentiated me tickling her to someone else tickling her.
3) Tickling is not always sexual, i love tickling but have discovered I tickled a person (sometimes a highly attractive person) and I dont remember it because I never thought about it). This explains point 1 better as no doub then the arguement about sex and kissing enters the arguement.
4) I try hard not to be a hypcrite... and i dont it LOADS of times.

Great replies! However can anyone tell us about a ceartin time this happend? Toyou almost did but stopped! Who was the guy? Where did he tickle her" And.. how did she react?

I dont have a significant other at the moment, but if I did, I dont think I would like it one bit if someone else were tickling my girlfriend, especially another guy. The exception to this would be if it was like a female friend, or a family member, like her brother, cousin, or sister, then it wouldnt bother me, as I'd guess it was family playing around. Beyond that, when I have a girlfriend or wife, tickling is limited to me except in the cases I described.

Mitch

Hasn't happened to me but...

If it did it would really depend on who's tickling her. Another woman, especially if it's someone I know is no problem. Any lesbian I've ever met hasn't used tickling to pick up chicks. If it was another guy that depends. If one of my friends no problem. So long as it stays at just tickling. If it's some stranger, especially one I know she don't like that's different. If it's a quick poke, I could probably let that slide. But if it gets extended I'd definatly have to step in.

Tickling my wife

Yes,even though I thought I'd never let anyone else tickle Little Redhead other that me, or at least no other guys, it actually happened recently. We met a friend who runs a site called Flash your Feet and we got together and really got along well. Next thing you know I was holding Michelle's feet while he tickled her. It was actually pretty fun and exciting and I'm sure he didn't mind either! LOL! We all had a good time and the rest is history. We actually got her again later with her feet bound and one of us had a foot each. Needless to say Michelle was screaming her head off. Well that's the story.

Chris

Knox The Hatter said:
The Miz is off limits.

Knox, you tickle other women tho, right? I’m not trying to start an argument... whatever works for the two of you. just curious.

My ex would always tickle me after he saw one of my friends tickle me kind of like, "oh yeah, she's ticklish" hehe. But I can't speak for him.

This one's a tricky one, all righty...

...and there's no right or wrong answer to it, either. Just depends on the relationship between partners and what works for them, really. It'd take a huge amount of trust and security to get past the jealousy factor here, but it happens frequently in the community. Plenty of couples here play together at events and private parties with friends that they've come to know, trust, and even love like extended family here. By the same token, there are those who are just not comfortable with the notion of anyone other than them touching their signifigant other THIS intimately. Then, there are those who live by somewhat of a double-standard... I'm perfectly willing to play with YOURS, but keep your mitts offa MINE. There's a whole spectrum of answers to this, but it basically boils down to what works comfortably for the people involved.

Personally, I'd need to know someone well and trust them implicitly to accept them getting my girlfriend. Any violation of that trust would get really ugly, really fast, and it's like the man sez... "It's all about the love." We all go to Gatherings and events with different perspectives, needs, and desires. Those of us in relationships need to be honest with our partners about where we stand on this, because let's face it, this is potentially fraught with hurt and/or resentment if you're not ready to 'play well with others', ya know? This one struck a chord with me, and I could blah blah blah longer, but let's hear from the rest of ya'll...

What works for you? :ermm:

I dont think My fiancee would go for it, he tends to get a bit pissy if my guy friends tickle me as for other girls tickling him...they better not be cuz he is only ticklish in a few areas and those are the areas only i am allowed to see or touch :p

younghotmuscle said:
Great replies! However can anyone tell us about a ceartin time this happend? Toyou almost did but stopped! Who was the guy? Where did he tickle her" And.. how did she react?

It's a story I told before and didn't want to rehash it, but for the uninformed:

Mary was dark-haired, about 5' 4" with a full figure and a love of tickling. We had an ona dn off relationship for about 4 years. She was much more of a 'ler, but was a 'lee with me and pretty much only me. One day she found out that my roommate (this was college) was extremely ticklish and simply could not stand more than a few seconds or he would almost pee himself. On this particular evening Mary and another female friend were studio-wrestling with my roommate and the other female's boyfriend. It was terribly innocent as we did this stuff all the time. However, this time, she was teasing him something awful...feigning for his ribs while he dodged and laughed before she even touched him, giggling and telling the other girl to look and see how afraid he was that she would tickle him, etc...well after watching for a few minutes I had it and exclaimed to the room that I was leaving. I stormed out and a few seconds later she followed. She knew what was bothering me, but we didn't "talk" about how much we each liked tickling so it went usaid. Eventually she went to another school and we split for good. That was probably a relationship that would have been doomed in the long run anyway due to different issues, however the jealouy thing was the biggest problem I had.

There are more stories, with different girls...but you get the idea.

Now I look at the different types of tickling and can see the non-sexual stuff. Back then it was so new to me to even think about sexual stuff (good Catholic boy that I was) that I was too confused to just sit back and enjoy it.

~ toyou

I've never had a problem with it, and in fact I've often set Nightfall up to be tickled by others at gatherings (and she's done the same for me). As long as a) she's willing to participate and b) I'm there to open up a can of whoop-ass on anyone who gets too rough with her, it doesn't bother me to see her be tickled by others. In fact, I enjoy seeing her have fun while she's being group tickled. I know that she's not going to up and leave me for someone who has faster fingers, after all.

I've often fantasized about other women tickling my wife. I once watched her being massaged by another woman and it wasn't a big jump of the imagination to envision the massage turning into a tickle torture. As for another guy tickling her, well I don't like any M/F tickling, so I wouldn't care for it even if she was a stranger. I don't mind her tickling other people, although it doesn't happen very often any more.

I prefer getting tickled at gatherings, in the presence of other people, especially when tickled by women with significant others. It looks better for all concerned than coming out of a private room all disheveled and exhausted.

Well, the guys that tickle my lady, they have been friends for a long time, so I don't mind. As long as they interfere with the "do not enter zones" then they are safe. When they decide to wander, then that's my cue to whup their candy asses:D

As long as they interfere with the "do not enter zones" then they are safe. When they decide to wander, then that's my cue to whup their candy asses:D [/B]

Wouldn't you NOT want them to interfere with the "do not enter zone"?

Sorry, just in a snarky mood....

:p

:D

;)

my experiences

i have had several g.f.s, and my wife, tickled by other guys in front of me, and behind my back, lol.

i am not the jealous type, so it didn't bother me. i figure if i can't resist doing it, how can others?
and yes in many instances it was a turn on. it also opened up opportunities for me to show them "how to do it right"!:cool:

the only times i didn't like it were when my wife was still only my g.f./fiance'. she had a lezbien sorority sister that would tickle her from time to time. that bothered me! :sowrong:
and for the record, it bothered my wife too:p

steve

I have definite opinions about this.

If I(we) set it up at a NEST or private thing, it's a big turn-on.

If it happened at her work or something and she told me about it, I get a mixture of jealousy and excitement. I want to know all the details.

If a guy does it at a party innocently, I don't mind and it's exciting.

If it happened (like it did in my past) that a guy from our Community met her secretly for it, it's over and he's forever on my hit list. Once a guy who came to NEST met my ex-gf and had a tk weekend with her. He is not only banned from my Gathering but I got him banned from all the Gatherings hosted by friends (and there are many). If I ever see him, well, you know.

Max :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

It used to literally make me sick to my stomach when I saw someone tickle my then girlfriend (now wife). You know these kind of people, usually a playful uncle or family friend. I remember literally zoning out of conversations and just watching when I would see someone like this talking to her and joking around. I was so fearful they would drag a finger up her foot if she wasn't wearing shoes, or tickle her from behind. For me, it finally came down to realizing that I only wanted her to be vulnerable to me. Since tickling is a form of vulnerability, I think that is what bothered me so much. I have since moved away from this, and although it now(please don't flame me) kind of excites and sickens me at the same time( a REALLY weird feeling, I assure you.), i am at least not fearful when someone that is a "TICKLER" comes around.

It isn't just her, it was anyone I dated before I met my wife. I remember dating a girl in high school who was probably the most ticklish person I have ever known. She told me one time that it was literally torture to have her feet tickled - High pitched screaming hysterical laugh, you know the type.

Anyway, at a New Years Eve party we had gotten into some kind of fight, and I went downstairs to play pool. I remember when I went down that she had her shoes off and was wearing navy nylons. She was kind of tipsy, and after about a half hour, I came back upstairs to find one guy holding her shoulders down on the couch while another sat on her legs and was tickling the crap out of her feet with one of these plastic back scratchers. She was literally over the edge, I thought she was going to lose her marbles she was laughing so hard. When they saw me, they stopped and said she started it, because she had been teasing them. I remember feeling like my face had gone completely white. I never feel like that now, but I would understand COMPLETELY how
someone would feel.

Regards,

TK

tickling another's GF

It's hard to say how you will feel and it depends on the circumstance.

If you are someone who can handle their bf or gf going up and hugging and hanging onto others as friends, joke and tease them then probably tickling them now and again is not going to bother you.

If you bf/gf goes and says "hey baby what's going on" and gives someone of your gender a big ole' hug and spanks their rear end and you go red in the face, chances are tickling is going to do the same thing for you.

If I was dating someone and my roommate tickled her briefly I probably wouldn't care. If he was all over her and nibbling her tummy I probably would talk to him later. It's like couples who swing, people don't swing if they don't have an open understanding relationship and extended personal boundaries. As long as both people are okay with it, then it's cool. In this same situation if she said "get off me you freak!" and was angry, I would not have words, I'd kick him in the balls.

My current roommate (R1 for those who read the diaries) has a cute gf who is SUPER ticklish. As far as I know R1 is not ticklish, at least no woman I know who has tried has gotten a reaction. But I am so I start tickle fights with his GF because she is far more ticklish than me and I can win ;).

That doesn't bother him at all. Now if I put my fingers along her crotch line or up her dress and tickled her I'd probably find a sword through my spleen, and rightfully so. That would be crossing a line.

Lazarus said:
Wouldn't you NOT want them to interfere with the "do not enter zone"?

Sorry, just in a snarky mood....

:p

:D

;)

yeah, that's what I meant, Laz. Sorry bout the typo:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back