• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Everyday Str8 Guys Tickling presents Cristiano!

There is nothing straight about a guy tickling another guy, so maybe you should try again.

There is nothing straight about a guy tickling another guy, so maybe you should try again.

what he said. just the name of the vid producer is an insult to the consumer because of what it really is.

now there's nothing wrong with gay..some of my best friends are gay, but dont insult us "real" STR8 folks with some crap like that lol

if your gay..BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU ARE!!!

gay for sure!!!

Thats is so funny!!! what straight guy would let a nother guy tie him and touch him in anyway shape or form lol!!! Nothing against gay dudes but lets get real!! Oh its only tickling lol.

Some of them might be, but we all know that women touching women is just generally more excepted in Wester Society, and since I am from the West thats the way I am.

No, women touching women is not more accepted in this mainstream society. If so, lesbians (and gays) would not have such a major problem with bigoted legislators and clergy, would they?

Just because you can jerk off to female same-sex erotica, doesn't mean the objects of your gazing get the civil rights they deserve.

To all others: this sort of nonsense is why I contribute a lot less to this board than I used to.

what he said. just the name of the vid producer is an insult to the consumer because of what it really is.

now there's nothing wrong with gay..some of my best friends are gay, but dont insult us "real" STR8 folks with some crap like that lol

if your gay..BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU ARE!!!

I agree it is an insult!!! I use to get that from gay guys all the time.No sex just tickling lol.

Thats is so funny!!! what straight guy would let a nother guy tie him and touch him in anyway shape or form lol!!! Nothing against gay dudes but lets get real!! Oh its only tickling lol.

Uh, dude...

I've tied and tickled over two dozen guys who've had girlfriends or wives and some who've had children (not present with them, of course). With few exceptions, all have identified as straight and almost all have wanted to be tickled ONLY. In fact, I'm openly gay identified and prefer to NOT have sex with most men I tickle. That just simply is the case.

Don't assume that because you (or perhaps others who you think are just like you) get aroused by tickling that it instantly means every guy out there with an interest in tickling wants sex along with it. That's total nonsense and truly disrespects straight men when you truly think it through.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back