• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Examination, Approval, Or Disapproval, And, Trouble, Requiring Change Of Focus

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross went into his office and dropped off his papers that he had taken to the office, and then went back to Jack's office to discuss what Jack looked so concerned about.

Ross looked at Jack with a small smile. "Okay, you have my full attention."

Jack sighed. "Well, there is this medium sized account, of varied monthly intake, anything from five to ten thousand a month. This guy is demanding changes, attention, and is never satisfied with anything. The guy also said that he "Does not like the setup of RossShell" and that when I give him my attention, it is not enough, no matter how much time I block out. I told him that the company is set up this way for certain reasons, and that he will have my attention, the account manager who services him, and Vic if needed, but he told me that he wants "You and only you to fix things" and that even if three people work on him, it is not enough" Jack said.

Ross sighed. "That guy, sounds like , my favorite saying a "Miserable Human Being" Do me a favor. Make a meeting with him, anytime, any place, and we will both be there, hear him out. If his complaints are resolvable , fine, even if I have to work on them myself. If the guy is unreasonable, Fuck Him. I will let him go, and we will find someone else, or survive without him" Ross said.

"Okay, we will do" Jack said.

Jack made a meeting with the complaining client for the next day.

Ross spent the rest of that day approving work. Ross felt very tired and decided to check out at 430 He got home by six, kissed Kayley, and offered to take her for any food she wanted.

"You look tired. How about just Italian here in town, we will do Chinatown Flushing over the weekend" Kayley said.

Ross saluted Kayley as they got into an Uber and went to a nice Italian place in the next town.

Ross paid the bill, and when they got home, Ross nicely said. "Feet , please Madam"

"Oh, but of course" Kayley said, removing her black flats and black stockings, and putting her feet in Ross';s lap.

Ross put her musky foot up to his face, and took a huge whiff. Then he said, I'm sorry to have to do this, but, because I did not last night, I must do "This!" Ross said, attacking both of Kayley's soles, as she jerked her toes and feet back and forth and erupted with giggles: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! I KNEW THAT I WAS GOING TO GET THAT AT SOME POINT, PLEASEEE NO MORE! NEOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Kayley begged, her insides becoming a bit wet.

Kayley took Ross into the bedroom, tore off his clothes, and her own. After Ross kissed Kayley from head to soles, she changed positions, and hopped on top of his stiff pecker.

"There is no way that Market Boy is on top. Principal is always on top!" Kayley said, riding Ross's hard dick, as she had an orgasm, and Ross fired a big load into her pussy!

Kayley snuggled up to Ross. "That was so fun"

"Yes, it was" Ross said.

"Okay, now talk to the Principal. Out with it. You've been more quiet than usual. I've noticed all night that something is bothering you" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. "You know me better than I know myself. Jack came to me with a problem that he says is with a medium size client who makes Timothy look like he's a dream. I just sense that something else is wrong. The guy Jack told me about has Vic, Jack, and the account manager. To come to me, Jack must feel that something is wrong" Ross said.

"Ross, please dont pre judge the situation. See what it is first" Kayley said kissing Ross.

Kayley and Ross fell asleep. They awakened for work the next morning. Kayley kissed Ross goodbye, and as Ross was getting ready to leave, he got an almost "urgent text from Jack"

"Ross, lunch meeting with guy I told you about at noon. Please dress nicely, suit and tie. This could be a wild ride" Jack's text said.

Ross said okay.

Ross then sat down on the bed, curious but a bit troubled.

What would happen that Jack was saying. "Could be a wild ride"

That would be seen

there is this medium sized account, of varied monthly intake, anything from five to ten thousand a month.

even if three people work on him, it is not enough" Jack said.
Given that Ross is a billionaire, in his place I would politely tell the guy to go fuck himself and find another firm.
Ross is too nice to troublesome clients.

"There is no way that Market Boy is on top. Principal is always on top!" Kayley said, riding Ross's hard dick, as she had an orgasm, and Ross fired a big load into her pussy!
Kayley is the ideal, a loving dominant woman.

LOL You're right.

Remember. Ross, like the author, is basically a nice guy, but also like the author, can "Let his emotions get to him, and be an asshole at times"

I created Ross';s personality to be much like my own, with a billion dollars wealth difference.

More to come by tomorrow night or Tuesday, I hope

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back