• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Excuses for tickles

Bonds1957

I always welcome excuses to get some tickles in. I know you don't always need excuses and can tickle just to tickle, but for some of us who don't want to be exposed as tickle freaks too soon, excuses can be helpful. Good ones I know are cure for hiccups, cheer up tickles, and massage tickles. I got to use the cure for hiccups tickle this weekend, and it worked out great.

I was at a friend's apartment and she was complaining of hiccups that wouldn't go away. I said I knew a great way to cure them and waved her over to me by the couch. As soon as she got close enough, I grasped her sides and pulled her onto the couch with me, wiggling my fingers into those soft flanks. She screamed and burst into laughter, trying to push me and squirm away. Between laughs she was playfully yelling "No, no, stop." and "Don't tickle meeee." I just said "I'm sorry, I'm trying to help you." She is quite small, so I bear hugged her torso, pulled her into my lap and against my chest, and went to work on her sides and ribs. Laughing like crazy, she wiggled and squirmed and tried to pry my hands and arms away, but my grip was solid. She switched to trying to block my hands with hers, but she couldn't protect everything at once.

After a minute or so I stopped to see if worked, and let her catch her breath, but didn't let her go right away. She had a huge shit eating grin across her face. When she went to talk, another hiccup came out. I told her to hold her breath as best she could, and started tickling her again, but lighter this time. Her reaction was great. She squirmed around a bit, and grasped onto my arms squeezing as tight as she could while she kicked and pounded her feet. I could partially see her face over her shoulder, her eyes were squeezed shut and her face was all scrunched up as she tried to hold her breath and the laughter in. She was making these adorable high pitched "mmm" sounds and strange noises from her throat. I even squeezed her knee, which me a got a gasp, a giggle, and a kick to the shin.

I stopped after about 30 seconds, when her face started getting red. But, she was cured! Her hiccups were gone. She stayed sitting on my lap for a few minutes after I let go. I assume she wanted to make sure they were gone, and was ready to be tickled more if they weren't. When it was clear they were gone, I playfully asked "What do you say?" and poked at her sides. She shouted "Heeehe thank you, thank you, I'm sooorrhahhahaeeey" and skittered off me. She kept the same huge grin across her face for awhile afterwards. I think she enjoyed it.

Curing hiccups with tickling is a great way to get some prolonged tickling in with little risk of exposing your "interest". I've used this a number of times. One girl I know will actually come to me for the cure if she gets the hiccups when I'm around, or recommend me to others. Of course, she doesn't tell them my cure beforehand, just says "Go see Bonds, he'll get rid of them." I really wish hiccups were more common.

Another excuse I use all the time is the cheer up tickle. I even do this with girls I don't know well (I wouldn't recommend touching complete strangers). It's a great way to start a conversation, flirt, and find out how ticklish someone is. If I notice someone looks down, upset, or uncomfortable at a party, or on campus, I will go up and say "What's the matter? Cheer up!" and poke their sides or squeeze a knee. If it goes as planned, right off the bat they are giggling and smiling and you're touching them. Bingo! It's a piece of cake to move on from there. I've gotten plenty of numbers and made some friends this way. Many times some conversation on tickling comes out and you can find out the persons views on tickling immediately. Never have I gotten what I would consider a bad reaction from this. The most terrible that's happened to me is they just aren't very ticklish, or say "Stop, I hate being tickled", or "Leave me alone please" if they really are pissed about something.

The massage tickle is fairly obvious. I love to give massages and give really good ones, both feet and back. Everyone knows about my massages. I get girls I've never met coming up to me at parties all the time saying "I heard you give great massages, can I have one please?" From there, its easy to slip in some "accidental" tickles. I'll slip some in, and the girls will usually squirm a bit and say "Careful, I'm ticklish." I'll respond with something like "Oh really?" and tickle them a bit more on purpose. By this time, the are already hooked on the actual massage, so they stick around.

For you lee's, (myself included) these methods can work to get yourself tickled too. There are times when the girls have turned their fingers (or nails, oh god!) on me in defence or revenge after these methods. Another easy thing to do that could lead to getting tickled, is just let it be known you're ticklish. For example, I was able to provoke a tickling while watching the jackass movie with some friends. During the scene where Johnny Knoxville has the fake boner on and gets a pedicure it obviously is tickling him as hes giggling and squirming. Not even thinking, I simply said something like "Wow, I bet that really tickles. I doubt I could stand that." This provoked the girl I was next to, (girlfriend of a good friend actually) to get an evil little grin and say "Why, are you ticklish?" and reach out and tickle my stomach. I probably could have capitalized on this and started a tickle fight, but I chose not to out of respect for my friend. I find that lots of girls like to tickle me, at least a little bit, when they find out I'm really ticklish.

I don't use these an inordinate amount, or with the same woman multiple times ( the hiccup tickle), for fear of my kinks coming out earlier than I'm ready. For me, these tickles aren't really ways to get my "jollies" out or get a hard on, although they are fun in that regard. Its more of a way to test the waters, see how open girls are to possibilities of future tickle fun. It also lightens the mood, kills any awkwardness, and helps build friendships or relationships. Like others here, I'm sure, my tickle fetish sometimes makes it hard to have truly satisfying sex and relationships. I don't see it as a negative, or hindrance tho. I try to use my love for tickling as an aid.

Wow, that was longer than I thought it would be. Thanks for reading! Anyone else have any other tickle excuses or methods? I'd love to hear some stories too.

I like that hiccups bit, I used that a couple of times. Not always with the best results, hehe.

Here's mine.

*strokes the bottom of a bare foot, or a foot with a shoe off or a sandal drooping*

Oh, I'm sorry, I dropped my pen right underneath your foot. :)

*comes up behind some random girl and attacks her ribs, gently but viciously*

"Oh shit, I am SO sorry, I thought you were my friend Rebecca! *apologetic look*

Surprisingly, I haven't been hit for any of em yet. In fact, got to act out some pretty neat fantasies with that first girl...turns out, she LOVED being tickled (not to mention the bondage, denial, and other kinks she had*

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back