• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Executive Tickle Session Follow-Up: Lisa comes through (maybe?!)

quinn65

Verified
EDIT: if you're here for the Eclipse Weekend Tickle story, those posts start below on April 1

Original post:

Quick backstory: in October, my friend M invited me to host a bondage and tickling demo at kind of an edgy-themed get-together for a group of her longtime drinking and vacation buddies. The session was a lot of fun; I posted a series of stories about it in the True Tickling Stories forum.

If you read the stories, you already know about Lisa. M hired Lisa for the same get-together to host a Passion Party (think Tupperware party with sex toys) that preceded my bit of the evening's entertainment.

Lisa and I talked at the end of the evening at M's and she expressed an interest in working together more in the future. Apparently the coupons and gift bags we included as prizes in my session helped Lisa set an all-time personal sales record.

So since then she's been floating the idea to clients who give off a certain vibe, but with no luck over the last couple of months...until now.

Last week, someone reached out to one of Lisa's friends knowing what Lisa did, and mentioned that she was in a group of neighborhood moms planning a party in January for when their husbands all take a weekend trip to Vegas. They would be dumping all their kids with a babysitter for the night, meeting up at someone's place, and binge watching the 50 Shades trilogy (sigh). They were curious about adding a Passion Party to the agenda. She wanted to know...would Lisa be interested in hosting?

Lisa was, and with the 50 Shades theme as an icebreaker, she mentioned the bondage demo idea. Apparently the two moms on the Zoom call with her were intrigued. They said they thought the rest of the group would be into it, and told her they'd get back to her.

Earlier today she got an email saying they were in. Six to eight moms the evening of January 20, just a couple of weeks after the other follow-up event at Ellen's.

Lisa and I texted a bit today, and I asked her if she mentioned tickling. She said she told them there were some games and contests that involved tickling if the ladies wanted to try it, so there you go. Picking up on an idea from Ellen's parry, I told her she ought to suggest a tickle box endurance fundraiser for some local charity. She said she'd pass it along.

I also asked Lisa...did these ladies seem normal?! Seems strange as I'd expect that question to be coming the other way, but she said yes, the ones she spoke with were just a couple of stereotypical blonde suburban soccer moms, right down to the afternoon wine glasses. They also asked about me, but she told them M was willing to give a reference (I hadn't even known they'd worked that out), which seemed to check the box.

So it looks like January will get busy! Not sure if this is whole thing is sustainable, but I'm planning to have fun while it lasts. :)

-Q.

Last edited:
Like I mentioned in one of your other posts, you are living the dream man! :p

Aha, we found the kink in our plan. Pun intended.

When Lisa reached back out to Aimee (the mom from the Zoom call) to set up the gift certificates for the games, apparently she hadn't fully understood that they actually had to pay for their own prizes. Or at least she claimed as much. She thought it was a promotion or something. Also, apparently Aimee got a little huffy, or as Lisa put it, "She went sorta Karen on me."

Sooooo.....I told Lisa that I'd put up the prize money. She was a little panicky about it, and that seemed to help. It wasn't a huge amount, but definitely the kind of thing that could take the wheels off this idea going forward. It was no big deal for M to put a few grand toward gift bags and other prizes, but that's probably not tenable for Lisa's typical clients.

Hopefully that smooths things out.

Lisa's parting comment: "I wouldn't mind seeing her suffer a little..." :devil:

Interesting development.

Lisa tells me that Aimee and Alison, the two moms she Zoomed with before, want to meet me before the session to make sure they're comfortable with the whole bondage demo idea. Looks like the call will happen Thursday evening next week.

I haven't been through an interview in a long time...we'll see how it goes.

Also I'm curious to see what they're like. Assuming everything is still a go afterward, I'll find some lookalike photos to post and start building a gallery like I did for the October session with M's friends.

Hope y'all are catching a break for the holidays and finding some time to enjoy it!

-Q.

Quick update...the call Thursday went well. It seemed like Aimee's primary goal was to make sure she wasn't inviting a dangerous psycho into her home. I think I come off as pretty normal, so once she saw I was a lot more like Rob Petrie than Rob Zombie, the rest of the call was just a pleasant chat to do some planning.

Aimee is clearly the Queen Bee. Alison was also on the Zoom but let Aimee do most of the talking. I came away thinking this whole thing is going to feel like crashing a sorority party where the attendees are all about 40. :) The headcount is still looking to be around 8 of them if everyone makes it (apparently it's usually a Euchre group) plus Lisa and me. Laura can't get away on the 20th.

Lisa and I described to them the flow of M's party. Aimee is down for a similar kind of team vs. team challenge as the opener, but instead of what we did at M's with Nancy in round 2, they took my suggestion to use the tickle box for an endurance challenge as a fundraiser for a local charity. So everyone will pledge some amount, and whoever volunteers will earn money for a local animal shelter for each minute they endure being tickled in the box, up to five minutes.

I asked whether everyone would join in so I could be sure to bring the right amount of gear, and every ounce the sorority president, Aimee guaranteed they would. "Oooooh yeah," she said. "If I'm doing it, everyone's doing it."

Ah, descriptions. Aimee is a cute blonde with straight hair and bangs. Alison was also attractive with shorter brownish hair. I'll do what I did with the M story and find some lookalike photos...

Here you go, these are pretty close and capture the types:

Aimee.png Aimee
Alison.png Alison

And for the record here's Lisa. It was great to see her on the call; she seems to be doing really well.

lisax.png Lisa

Tickling a bunch of hot moms while their husbands are away? Sounds like the dream of probably every guy on here! Maybe Lisa will get in the box again too! Awesome man hope it goes as well for you as the first party with M

You are just smashing it mate, it's great to hear what you've been up to after that party!

All good for tonight, despite the deep freeze outside.

I'll have a lot of writing to catch up on once things slow down.

The session went well and it was fun to see (and tickle!) Lisa again. She got "volunteered" by the other ladies to demo a hogtie...definitely a bit of a rope bunny.

Not as intense as M's party but still a really good time. Aimee the alpha mom in the tickle box for charity was a great moment, as was the unplanned four-cornering of another friend who was looking for advice on tying up her husband. There should be a statue somewhere of whoever invented sleeper sofas. ;)

I'll put together a better write-up as soon as I'm able...

Hi! Any updates?

Ever done a project that instead of ending just keeps finding more projects? I'm on one of those.

All I've managed to do is organize my notes on both the 2nd passion party with Lisa and the session with Ellen's yoga group. I'll get the writeups together as soon as I get some breathing room.

On the bright side, Lisa and I have become regular chat buddies. She's still had no luck finding a 3rd passion party, but I'll see her and a friend next weekend for an honest-to-God tickle session (at Lisa's request!). Laura and I live in the path of totality for the eclipse, and Lisa and her friend Khushi are coming down to see it, so they're planning to crash with us Sunday night.

Lisa and I have a group chat going with Khushi and it sounds like she'll really be fun. She's petite, professional, Asian Indian, and terrified of being tickled. Here's her lookalike image:

1711973446277.png

So probably by the time I get around to writing I'll have a third story to add...

Best,
Q.

Ever done a project that instead of ending just keeps finding more projects? I'm on one of those.

All I've managed to do is organize my notes on both the 2nd passion party with Lisa and the session with Ellen's yoga group. I'll get the writeups together as soon as I get some breathing room.

On the bright side, Lisa and I have become regular chat buddies. She's still had no luck finding a 3rd passion party, but I'll see her and a friend next weekend for an honest-to-God tickle session (at Lisa's request!). Laura and I live in the path of totality for the eclipse, and Lisa and her friend Khushi are coming down to see it, so they're planning to crash with us Sunday night.

Lisa and I have a group chat going with Khushi and it sounds like she'll really be fun. She's petite, professional, Asian Indian, and terrified of being tickled. Here's her lookalike image:

View attachment 1008808

So probably by the time I get around to writing I'll have a third story to add...

Best,
Q.

Sooo... Lisa and Khushi will both be getting tickled or just Khushi? Something tells me you're not going to want to miss an opportunity to tickle Lisa, and I don't think she'll pass the opportunity up either. I'm sure your wife would agree.

Unfortunately, this really makes me miss/regret the fact that you left the clip/video industry. I'm sure both of these women, especially Lisa, would be very profitable.

Sooo... Lisa and Khushi will both be getting tickled or just Khushi? Something tells me you're not going to want to miss an opportunity to tickle Lisa, and I don't think she'll pass the opportunity up either. I'm sure your wife would agree.

Unfortunately, this really makes me miss/regret the fact that you left the clip/video industry. I'm sure both of these women, especially Lisa, would be very profitable.

Lisa definitely, Khushi probably (with Lisa goading her on). Even though they're close friends, apparently Khushi was a bit shocked by Lisa's kinky streak when she heard about the party at M's last fall and the second one in January.

Eventually Khushi conceded that normal people might fantasize about such things and certain aspects might be fun, but she held to the position that tickling was straight-up torture and no sane person would agree to it.

When the eclipse trip came along and it turned out they'd be crashing at our place, Lisa got Khushi into a group chat with me and after some discussion basically double-dog-dared her to give it a try. Khushi reluctantly agreed. She's been in a mild state of panic ever since. :)

So, we'll see this weekend...

Last edited:

I've mentioned that to Lisa, and she's made it clear that even if I were still shooting videos, she'd never do a session on camera. But yeah, she'd make an absolute fortune.

I often think if I'd had a film crew at M's party last fall I could probably buy a yacht and retire.

Quinn, there are so so many positive things we could say, but I'm sure you've heard it all before, cause it's all true...

Really excited to hear all the details from the last two parties and of course from the upcoming events.

Please take your time and don't stress, I'm sure we all would rather you took your time instead of rushing it.

If you could do us all one favor, give Laura a huge hug from all of us and thank her for her support. (I know if it were my wife I'd be divorced on Tuesday...lol.)

Cheers

Phil

Thanks man, that got a smile from Laura. Years ago tbh she thought the folks out here on the TMF were a pretty sketchy lot, but now she generally refers to us as "adorable"...which is exactly what she said when I passed that along. :)

Also, cool development. I didn't mention it before but Lisa pops out here every so often now and scans the forums. She got a kick out of the true story series on M's party, and noticing how I introduced all the players, when she saw this thread she said she had a perfect RL picture of Khushi's feet on her phone and would send it to me. Khushi is in "the pose" in the full pic, but Lisa just cropped out the soles. So here you go, along with the lookalike face pic again:

khushi2.pngkhushift0.png

Yep, those are toe rings. Also, Khushi was in the "nuh-uh, absolutely no way, end of story" camp when tickling first came up, and even moreso when she saw a pic of the tickle box, but to Lisa's credit she finally peer pressured her friend into it. Khushi says she'll probably "go through the roof" but wants to see "what all the fuss is about."

Lisa and I are debating whether to tell her about safewords. :devil:

New development, not sure whether it's good or bad.

Lisa texted this morning and said another friend's eclipse viewing road trip just fell apart because someone's boyfriend got sick. So, her friend Anna along with her friend's (non-identical) twin sister Isabel will be joining the group at our place this weekend.

According to Lisa, Anna is "pretty straight" and at this point hasn't been told about the tickling plans. They're all good friends, though, so at least no one will be a stranger. Apparently Khushi just thinks the whole thing is hilarious, and it sounds like Isabel is a little wild.

I asked Lisa if I should hide all the bondage gear, and she said the plan is to bring both twins up to speed on the drive down from Chicago today. They're getting here this evening instead of tomorrow to try and avoid all the heavy traffic.

(What I wouldn't give to have a "taxicab confessions" setup in that car...)

Lisa's suggestion in the mean time is to stock up on booze. :)

So, we'll see soon enough...

Last edited:
All I can say is WOW!...:wowzer:

And I mean that in an 'adorable' way...lol

Please keep good notes so nothing is missed, and good luck.

This text exchange happened a short while ago:

Lisa: Can we call Laura?
Me: Sure, what's up?
Lisa: Reference check!

I walked in from my office to let Laura know, and she had already picked up the call. She waved me off.

Later, she came out, smiling, to fill me in. Apparently Anna's mind went straight to slasher movies when Lisa broke the news. They had already called M (she and Lisa have become pals) and wanted to speak with Laura as well for assurances that I'm not Freddy Krueger. Laura says Anna came around on the call and is doing fine, but everyone is giving her grief, especially Isabel, who does appear to be a little wild.

About then, another text came in:

Lisa: It's a go! Hope you stocked up on wine!

We did. Laura's been shopping all morning and cooking all day. I'll be grilling steaks for dinner tonight, and Laura's inside now making hors d'oeuvres and a salad and an entree for Khushi (vegetarian) while the cheesecake chills.

I'm sure I mentioned before that I married way out of my league...

They should arrive in about an hour, get spoiled by Laura for a while, wined and dined, and then we'll play the rest by ear.

It's shaping up to be a fun weekend. :)

Huge fun last night with a tickle box contest. All the ladies were great; Khushi is epic. Isabel is my gothiest ticklee ever...a bit like the lab tech on CSI.

Getting ready early right now while there's still an open bathroom and then heading down to rustle up breakfast. These ladies can eat, and drink!

Things are busy through eclipse day but I'll get a quick story on last night posted soon.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back