• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

EXPENSIVE Preview: Christine tickled 16 minutes non-stop

I Am SO Glad I Picked You To Be My Adopted Mother

This clip is tummy-tastic , christine , thank you for posting it! You truly are a TMF-treasure!

christine1010 said:
The very first sentence of this thread explains it. Half of the thread names starts with FREE PREVIEW and I like to be different. And it was a sort of a joke too ... Thanks, Isabeau, for trying to find a deeper meaning but it's just simple like this.

Feathery - do you think I can deduct the panties I use too??? :rolleyes:

And again - thanks to all for the nice words!!!!!

But of course you can, Darling! Along with your bondage equipment, tickling devices, camera and video equipment. Even your travel and entertainment expenses!! Lingerie too (think of the possibilities). :Hyrdrogen :Hyrdrogen But you need a good accountant who knows. I know this, because I live in New York, where you can get killed with taxes!!!
:wiseowl:

Preview & Idea

Love the previews and read Katie's post (twice) :) and love the idea...hope ya try it. It's very sexy and erotic also and I'd love to see it. Thanks

Best preview clip I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing it with us. That's the kind of tickling that my wife prefers to endure. And I'm happy to oblige. :) With the light touch, she gets more ticklish the longer I do it. Anyway, thanks again! This one is on my to buy list for sure.

That was indeed a wonderful clip Christine. But my intial impression from seeing the heading was also that it was a free 16 minute preview clip.

christine tickled 16 minutes non-stop

Christine...
THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!! u are a brave and lucky girl.......:D

I love it when Christine shows up. Darlin', if you see this, I miss you! COME BACK TO US!!!

PLEASE!

Fantastic!!!

That was wonderful! Let me ask you something... are you tiny and is he gigantic? His hands look like snowshovels next to your body!! Great tickling though, he's definitely a lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky guy.

no connection to clips4sale for buying/download the whole video

Unfortunately I didn't manage to get connected to your store on clips4sale to download your wonderful video. It always tells "no connection right now" or something similar. would so much like to buy the whole video. Thanks for advise or help

Unfortunately I didn't manage to get connected to your store on clips4sale to download your wonderful video. It always tells "no connection right now" or something similar. would so much like to buy the whole video. Thanks for advise or help

it doesn't exist anymore. that would be why.

I read a post from Christine sometime back stating she was no longer interested in selling clips. I guess they decided to move on to other adventures in their lives. :wavingguy

yup. she had some good stuff. but, sometimes, real life has to take over.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back