• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Experienced tickler looking for Boston area guys

Hkkisople

Hi there! Happy to host or travel. I’m usually the tickler but also like to be tickled, I’m flexible that way.

Want you to have a great experience, so also flexible about: straight or gay, clothes on, off, or somewhere in between, tied or untied, gagged or not, blindfolded or not, you cum or not, those preferences are up to you. I can travel around Boston or host just north of the city.

Good hygiene a must, prefer non smokers. I’m an experienced tickler, husky nice guy in my 50s (told I look younger)

Messaging on here seems to be broken, so feel free to email me:

[email protected]

Thanks,
Paul

Attachments

• IMG_0531.jpeg
    IMG_0531.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Damn, why don't I live in Boston? Best I can do is a possible trip up that way late March 2024 :(

I'm a ticklee masochist. Just not into blindfolds but everything else is fine. You can tickle me as long as you want and be as cruel as you wish.

Last edited:
Hi there! I’m usually the tickler but also like to be tickled, I’m flexible that way.

Want you to have a great experience, so also flexible about: straight or gay, clothes on, off, or somewhere in between, tied or untied, gagged or not, blindfolded or not, you cum or not, those preferences are up to you. I can travel around Boston or host just north of the city.

Good hygiene a must, prefer non smokers. I’m an experienced tickler, husky nice guy in my 50s (told I look younger)

You forgot to include the part where you are only looking for older guys. There has been at least 1-2 guys who reached out to you and you rejected them because they were only in their 30s :)

Actually, I’m open to guys of all ages. I’m fact, I’m not typically into tickling older (i.e., older than myself) guys. When I reply that someone is too young for me, it’s not their age per se, but rather their appearance.

I’m a lee leaning switch from Oregon with very ticklish size 11.5 feet who's down to chat. If you find your way over in this direction please LMK.

Not really into bears or old guys, sorry (strict age boundaries). Know any younger folks?

Messaging on here seems spotty at best, so please feel free to email me if you want to hook up for some tickle fun

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back