• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Extreamly fucked up, yet, extreamly hot...

While I appreciate the opportunity to use my imagination, it's a bit of a bummer to see a black box after the lead up of the post.

click on the description below the black screen................that clip looks like what the movie HOSTEL would be without the killing and maiming.............

no kidding!

It must be said that's a pretty messed up video (only from my perspective of course, to each their own and all that.) but i skimmed through it for the tickling part and although it was brief it was certainly worth the post.

I'm a big fan of tight restraint in tickle vids, and its been mentioned before with regard to these kinds of videos that as its not sold as a tickling video, the reactions are guaranteed genuine. Here's a a quote from "Harvey" from the TMF with regard to a similar kind of clip (from the same company i think) from a while back.

"There are plenty of truly ticklish women out there who would never go near a tickling video studio, simply because they are ticklish beyond belief. Once in a great while however, someone gets the opportunity to sneak up on one of them"

Kinda sums up what i'm getting at. Anyways, cheers for the clip mate. for those of you who want to check out the tickling follow smg1062's tip and click the link below the black box. tickling begins at about 23:12, lasts a minute and a bit. not for the feint of heart, just in case you'd had your head in the sand up until this sentence.

Kinda funny how long one will stare at that black box waiting for something to happen before you scroll down to see whazup. Was probably only about 10 seconds but seemed longer.

HA HA!!! What a bunch of fucking comedians we have here HA HA. All of the American's who commented, thanks for proving just why you need Canadian writers for all your sit-coms, and the Simpsons... HA HA, Mother Fuckers, HA HA!!! Well it's up now so lets see if you Cocks-Men will give me two pages of replies now? HA HA!!!

Glad you liked it JD3

Last edited:
pretty sick stuff..but the tickling was as pure tickle torture as it it gets... ecxellent...Thanks.

HA HA!!! What a bunch of fucking comedians we have her HA HA. All of the American's who commented, thanks for proving just why you need Canadian writers for all your sit-coms, and the Simpsons... HA HA, Mother Fuckers, HA HA!!! Well it's up now so lets see if you Cocks-Men will give me two pages of replies now? HA HA!!!

Glad you liked it JD3

You are a funny funny guy.

pretty sick stuff..but the tickling was as pure tickle torture as it it gets... ecxellent...Thanks.

I joined DeviceBondage because of that video, and I Just took part in a chat with Chloe Camilla and Dana Vixen. They both ended up tickling each other. I requested Chloe to tickle Dana and then somebody else asked for the other way around. It was great. I am just waiting now for Dana to do her solo thing so I can chat with her a bit (I hope).

Anyway, I am glad everybody seems to like the video.
ST

Is there anymore tickling that that on the site? if so, i could join as well! wow, that was intense

I joined DeviceBondage because of that video, and I Just took part in a chat with Chloe Camilla and Dana Vixen. They both ended up tickling each other. I requested Chloe to tickle Dana and then somebody else asked for the other way around. It was great. I am just waiting now for Dana to do her solo thing so I can chat with her a bit (I hope).

Anyway, I am glad everybody seems to like the video.
ST

Is there anymore tickling that that on the site? if so, i could join as well! wow, that was intense

Well the thing with Kink.com is that it's like an Unbrella company. Their are several smaller sites with-in the bigger one. Now Device Bondage has 16 vids with the word tickle, tickled, or Tickling in the description. I became a year long member of Device Bondage, and then got a month long membership to "The Upper Floor".

At least go to Kink.com and see what previews you can check out, I think all of them have tickling of some sort on a dozen clips.

ST

I have been a member here for about five years now and have never posted, mainly because i never felt the need to, but i would just like to let everyone know that i went to high school with the blonde girl in this video (jessie coxxx). seeing her in something like this stirs up an odd combination of extremely hilarious amusement sprinkled with tiny bits of pity.

that is all.

goodday TMF'rs

:wavingguy

Next To Wired Pussy

Device Bondage is the best website on the net. The live show where Wenona and her partner were tickled was incredible. BTW you're not seeing all the tickling parts on the clip posted. It's very much edited.

Device Bondage

The 15 minutes where they tickled Ami Emmerson is ion my opinion the best tickling video ever.

Any idea which video has Ami Emerson being tickled?

I have been a member here for about five years now and have never posted, mainly because i never felt the need to, but i would just like to let everyone know that i went to high school with the blonde girl in this video (jessie coxxx). seeing her in something like this stirs up an odd combination of extremely hilarious amusement sprinkled with tiny bits of pity.

that is all.

goodday TMF'rs

:wavingguy

Well I got to see Jesse get Syrup licked off her armpits by another girl. I guess it would be wierd for me if I knew somebody I went to school with was in one of these videos. She is really cute, and she growls like a dog when she is tickled it is so funny.

Device Bondage is the best website on the net. The live show where Wenona and her partner were tickled was incredible. BTW you're not seeing all the tickling parts on the clip posted. It's very much edited.

I would expect that, he live veiwer should get a little more for their money.

Yeah

The live shows have about 3 hours or so of footage. Some is simply boring because you see them rig the models, which is somewhat cool. I like their new policy of releasing each live show scene unedited once a week.

I've decided to leave Device Bondage, after seeing what happened to Dana Vixen on the Upper Floor "Fresh Meat" event. I know everything is done by the book, but some of the stuff they do is just to intence. I actually found myself physically upset but some of what I saw.

incredible.... best site for real tickling. Too bad they don't do more of it.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back