• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

extreme ghostbusters

krazypenguin

scene from exteme ghostbusters where kylie and another member of the team are tickled by giant tentecled monster. female tickling is only shown.

Thanks krazypenguin!!

I have been looking for that clip for a long time. The scene is not what I thought it would be, but this is a great find. Thank you for posting this clip.

Capcom 418

P.S. Now if only someone can find the tickling scene from Fox's Peter Pan and the Pirates.

The ghoastbuster scene is ok, dont really see many cartoon female tickles ne more. ^^But peter pan...are you talking about the one where the mermaids devise a plan and call wendy over and gang tickle her and she loses her voice??? :happyfloa i havent seen that since i was really little, that is a great clip. That reminds me of another disney thing. In the Little mermaid series there is an episiod called giggles, when i first saw the title my stomach dropped. In the episiod some magical fish puts a spell on her b/c her laugh is annoying to him and when she laughs she cause earth quakes. Sadly and stupidly and dissapointingly lol, she doesnt not get tickled once in the whole entire episiod, an octopus does in a stupid song, but not ariel. Ive had a thing for her getting tickled when i was a bit younger, for obvious reasons. Curse you disney. :Grrr:

Could someone post this as an rm clip? I can,t seem to load it under wmv.

re: peter pan

ARGH!!! don't meantion the Peter Pan scene, PLEASE! i've had such a bad experience with that: meaning i never got to see it!!

my story goes like this: once apon a time as a wee tyke, i was actually AFRAID of seeing tickling on tv (go figure, eh?). I think maybe i felt that if anyone saw me so much as WATCHING a tk scene in a cartoon or movie, they'd think me weird. Well, one thanksgiving, the family was over, and i was innocently watching Fox's (it seems like a prerequisite to include "Fox's" in this title, don't u think?) Peter Pan & the Pirates. The kids were goofing around, and Wendy was laughing this beautiful, musical laugh. Down below, the mermaids were irritated at Wendy (as usual), and one of them remarks "just listen to her laugh! she sounds as if she's being tickled!" (i remember thinking the same thing before she said that). Another replies "then let's tickle her!" At this, i promptly shut off the tv and went to do sumthing else. STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!

several years went by. I always wondered about what happened after that. I actually wondered if maybe the whole ep was about the mermaids setting a big tickle-trap for Wendy and tickling her for several scenes. Then, 1997 came. I was about 14 by then, and well into developing a tickle-fetish by then. No more fears (except of my secret getting out). I was watching Power Rangers Zeo one day, when low and behold! Fox announced that they'd be showing reruns of Fox's Peter Pan & the Pirates! This was my second chance! Due to its timeslot, i had to RUSH home from school each day, praying for that one special episode. Then, the day it finally aired, i frantically turned on the tv........and she had lost her laugh JUST as i tuned in! D'OH!! Can you believe it?!?!?!?!

sux to be me, don't it. On a plus side, my extensive research has told me that the name of the ep was "After the Laughter". Har har, it rhymes.

ps. Thanks SO much for the Ghostbusters clip! I've been wanting to see that for ages!

For those who are interested, Kylie was voiced by the beautiful and talented Tara Strong. The many roles she's played include Agent Heather from Gadget Boy (marking another tickle scene for the beauty), Bubbles from Powerpuff Girls, Batgirl from the many Batman animated series, Raven from Teen Titans, Timmy Turner from Fairly OddParents, Rikku from Final Fantasy X & X-2, Terrence from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and many more.

Last edited:
In response to the peter pan clip, ME TOO!!! I have regretted not seeing it through since forever

All this talk about the Peter Pan clip has me interested! Was the tickling of Wendy shown, or only implied? Sounds like one hell of a cartoon scene. :D

i did some reserach on this show, to find the episiode this was on (before i saw this lol) and found out that theres an extra scence that i think was deleted or something where the monster removes her boot and tickles her foot *sigh* why do they always take out the good stuff. its on wikipedia if you dont beleive me :p

ShadowFox said:
i did some reserach on this show, to find the episiode this was on (before i saw this lol) and found out that theres an extra scence that i think was deleted or something where the monster removes her boot and tickles her foot *sigh* why do they always take out the good stuff. its on wikipedia if you dont beleive me :p
if it was on wikipedia, than it was more than likely submitted by a lying jerk. i mean, where's the proof?

Great find ! Thanks for posting . :)

By the way , I found that reference on wikipedia :
''At the end of the episode "Killjoys", the creature picks up Garrett and Kylie in its tentacles, and attempts to tickle them. A shot was cut from circulation, involving the creature taking Kylie's boots off and tickling her bare feet.''

I'm not sure what to think of it , on one hand , EmSeeSquared is probably right , on the other hand , there is the rule of Verifiability , one of Wikipedia's three content policies .

zerit2002 said:
Great find ! Thanks for posting . :)

By the way , I found that reference on wikipedia :
''At the end of the episode "Killjoys", the creature picks up Garrett and Kylie in its tentacles, and attempts to tickle them. A shot was cut from circulation, involving the creature taking Kylie's boots off and tickling her bare feet.''

I'm not sure what to think of it , on one hand , EmSeeSquared is probably right , on the other hand , there is the rule of Verifiability , one of Wikipedia's three content policies .
the rule of wha??

EmSeeSquared said:
the rule of wha??
... rule of Verifiability .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Verifiability

''Verifiability is one of Wikipedia's three content policies. The other two are Wikipedia:No original research and Wikipedia:Neutral point of view.''

"Verifiable in this context means that any reader should be able to check that material added to Wikipedia has already been published by a reliable source.''

''Content that violates any copyright will be deleted. Encyclopedic content must be verifiable.''

so where's his varifiable source? i say he broke that policy. i've seen it b4. on the official Star Wars wiki, See-Threepio's artically has actually been locked because excessive vandalism of users editing that his gender programming is "gay/effeminate". because anyone can edit a wiki, the door's wide open on dishonesty, at least until someone calls them on it.

Kylie is ticklish

I love Kylie! Thank you, friend, for this film! Kylie is very ticklish...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back