• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Extremely Hairy underarms tickled

victoriajameson

TMF Poster
EXTREMELY HAIRY PIT TICKLED

Not much to explain here. I am helplessly bound with my hands way above my head, exposing my embarrassingly hairy underarms. I get tickled into hysteria. My underarm hairs are so long that he actually uses a come to brush them, which drives me absolutely insane. I am so ticklish. This custom video is a perfect example of how ticklish I am. Length 6 minutes

I know hairy underarms is not everybody's cup of tea but it was requested and many really wanted to see this.

preview- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqQwxQ-g0yA

full version available here- http://victoriasusedclothes.com/videos.html

To request custom videos contact me at [email protected]

Thanks

snapshot_1.jpgsnapshot_2.jpgsnapshot_3.jpgsnapshot_4.jpgsnapshot_5.jpg

Last edited:
Okay well I do love the underarm tickling as much as the tickling of Victoria's feet but not the hairy armpits please.....Smooth ticklish armpits of course. I love Victoria's Laugh and how ticklish she is. I think she needs to be mercilessly tickled for say about 30 mins or so straight....LOL Maybe even longer but with some in between breaks. She is a ticklers dream come true. Extremely ticklish....LOVE HER.

I too love how ticklish she is and watching her anticipation just before the tickling is hot. Although I prefer smooth armpits I still think this is a very sexy clip. Would love to have been the tickler! The brushing is awesome so I'm thinking that next time, shaven pits, oiled or lotioned and dual brushes with tighter bondage and elbow restraints to really destroy those wonderful pits :D

Finally someone who combines natural underarm hair with tickling. I think it looks sexy on a woman. Just rare to see nowadays.

I find hairy armpits to be extremely sexy, so needless to say I enjoyed this preview a great deal. Thanks, Victoria. I will definitely be purchasing this soon.

Love your laugh. Some of the best reactions I have seen. I am ok with the hairy underarms. In fact I will probably buy this just for the uniqueness factor :) Very cute preview.

Thanks for all the feedback. This is a once in a lifetime thing so if you like it get it. I will be shaving my underarms and keeping them shaved indefinitely. You will never see a clip like this from me again so I hope all the hairy underarm fans get this one. I am only going to leave this one up for sale for a short time because I do not want it to disgust people. The hairy underarms seems to really gross out some people for some reason.

love it , love it, love it -how I would love to tickle you

I love underarm hair on the right woman. It's the kind of thing not everyone can pull off, but if you can - it's awesome. You can definitely pull it off. So while not shaving your underarms might not be your thing, please never feel that you have to apologize or feel like you need to to pull down the clip because it offends some people. One thing you will learn pretty quickly around TMF is that, for a fetish site, we have more than our fair share of ultra-conservative thinkers who will insist that anything outside the box is bad, gross, and/or disgusting. If we let those people dictate what gets posted to the site - BORRRRRING... :) Thanks for daring to be a little different, and please - keep up the good work. You are hot and ticklish and I, for one, love what you do.

i love your hairy and ticklish armpits!!! do more videos like this

Victoria I must say your underarms would never be hairy enough to keep me from tickling you!!!
I don't like hairy underarms but I must say, it does look very sexy on you, and they aren't that hairy either btw.

Since no body has purchased this video I will be taking it down in 24 hours. The full version will no longer be available. If you want it get it ASAP or contact me via email at [email protected].

I just tried to purchase this clip, and was led to a screen with the following message:

"PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem."

I just tried to purchase this clip, and was led to a screen with the following message:

"PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem."
Same problem here. It seems that your other clips do not have this issue. Please let us know when it is fixed.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back