• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Extremely Ticklish Girl =) M/F 3 seperate times

herman22

In the last year i have lost a great deal of close friends because they didn't like the way i was changing my life and not being a push over. And i was very sad about not having any close friends and back in june i met this extremely attractive girl. And in less than a month we were best friends and really have a close friendship and its amazing that we can say things and joke around with no problems..

Now to the good stuff.. I had known she was ticklish in her knees as i had seen someone tickle her there, but i hadn't tickled her i was kinda afraid to. But in october we were at a freinds house and she was laying on the couch on her stomach and had no shoes on but did have socks on, all of a sudden she says my foot itches and takes the sock off and shows her very cute foot off its a size 8 but the soles are amazing, literally i get hard every time i see her feet especially her soles. But anyhow she starts itching and says damn i hate having ticklish feet i can't itch my own damn foot and laughs. Well i thought no better time to go to the next level, i said you should have never told me your feet are ticklish and she says you would never tickle me you love me and i said yes i love you but i love hearing you laugh so im going to tickle you. I got up as she tried to shield herself i grabbed her right foot and started scratching she starts screaming and saying please stop my feet are so ticklish please please, so after about 20 seconds i stopped and went about are day.

Well about 3 weeks later we were sitting in my bedroom and i was saying how stressed i was and that i needed to relax and all of a sudden she takes her socks off and says i remember you saying tickling me made you feel good kinda like a stress reliever, i nearly died lol i said this is a trap. She laughed said no it's not let me get on my stomach and you can tickle my feet for 3 minutes and i was like seriously and she said yep. So she postilions herself on my bed and i begin to tickle her feet mainly the left one, I am having such a good time around half way through i took my tongue to her foot and she lost it screaming in a pillow did that a couple more times then went back to the hands. After that was done we were laughing and joking and she said you can tickle my feet when your stressed but don't abuse it..

Well 2 weeks later i had gotten into a fight with a close friend and she was there with me at my house and were about to leave and tickling her feet hadn't even crossed my mind and i said im going to lose it im so mad and stressed now. Well we were in a hurry so she says you got 1 minute have your way with my foot well we argued about socks on or off well i let her think socks on was ok but after i had her feet pinned down i took the socks off and she screamed a little outta shock but like i said we have a great friendship i started tickling her amazing soles and had a blast just scratching the hell out of her feet. She has the most ticklish feet i have ever saw on a girl i love that she will let me tickle her to relieve my stress it makes me feel good..

Well its been about 3 weeks since i have tickled her and the other day i told her i need a session soon. Sometime soon i will take a picture of her feet in the pose you guys but don't rush me~

Nice work mate, and off topic I completely understand about losing a lot of close friends because of changes you make to yourself and your life...However, I now know that if someones doesn't like one changing their life for the better or to better themselves then sod them, they're not true friends if they can't understand you and your decisions...

Anyways, yeah nice work!

Very nice incidents. Thanks for sharing your experiences here. :D

Is it just me or does it sound like she may be interested in more than just being friends? Congrats and good luck.

Friends like that only come around once in a lifetime! Treat her well!

Nice story thanks for sharing. Where are you and this lady friend from? I can hardly wait to see the pics of her feet. I am not rushing you though.....LOL

Awesome, Bro. You are in a very lucky position there. I am jealous

Nice work mate, and off topic I completely understand about losing a lot of close friends because of changes you make to yourself and your life...However, I now know that if someones doesn't like one changing their life for the better or to better themselves then sod them, they're not true friends if they can't understand you and your decisions...

Anyways, yeah nice work!

Couldn't agree with this more!

Nice story. Losing close friends suck. Unfortunately it's something that happens sometimes. People change, people move on. If they can't accept something about you, then you don't need them. Now go and find out if the rest of her is ticklish. :p

Thank you all so much. I don't know what's in the future for me and this girl. But all i know is tickling her can relieve all my stress, She is ticklish everywhere but her feet and legs are the most sensitive i will tickle her legs as soon as she wears shorts. But i love her feet the most.

Excellent story mate! SHe has beautiful feet, you are very very lucky indeed! I knowwhat you mean about losing friends as you change - I've found it happens but the new friends you meet are generally much better and worth all the hassle in the end! And if you've got a beautiful friend willing to let you enjoy her feet when you're stressed, well...I'm bloody jealous mate lol

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back