• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Extremely Ticklish/ Moderately Ticklish/ Not Ticklish.

Hmm...I'm not sure if I fall into the "moderately" or "extremely ticklish" categories...I'd say the latter but it's subjective and a matter of opinon..e.g. one person's "moderately" is another person's "extremely" and that sort of thing.

I DO know that regardless of whether I'm one category or the other, I enjoy it. ;)

-Chris

I'm all three

Bits and parts of me fall into all three categories. Guess it depends on my mood and how I'm feeling for the tickling to continue.:idunno:

I would say I'm extremely ticklish. I get really jumpy if I just think someone is going to tickle me. I also curl up into a ball when tickled. I would say moderate if I wasn't ticklish all over.

i agree

I am Extremely Ticklish, I enjoy being tickled and I do participate in Tickling Activities, So..Where does that put me? 0?

this discribes me also!
that's why it is so difficult to put us into catagories.

steve

Extremely ticklish and loving it!

Oh my goodness paracarl, how wrong you are.

I am extremely ticklish. If there is someone more ticklish than me I would love to meet that person. AND I LOVE PARTICIPATING IN TICKLING ACTIVITIES!!!!!

I will be 51 years old in June. I met my husband in 1976 and got my first hard-core bondage/tickle-torture when I was 19 years old. I was tied spread eagle to my boyfriend's (now my husband), naked as the day I was born, and tickle tortured for more than three hours. Was I scared? You bet I was. Was it the greatest thrill of my life? OMG YESSSSSSSSS. Have we been doing this ever since? You know it, buster.

Please don't tell us those who are extremely ticklish don't engage in tickling activities. That is such a gross generalization. Yes, I'm so ticklish I have to get tied if you want to tickle me. Lucky for you, I love bondage and I adore being tickled. My sex life would be nothing without the thrill of bondage and torture. Please don't insult my intelligence by telling me I'm only "moderately ticklish" Uh-uh, I'm the real McCoy, my friend!

Don't know whether I'm insulted =|

I don't think I'm moderately ticklish at all.
I know this is your opinion.
But I think I feel a bit insulted by it.
By accident, through tickling I've split my boyfriends lip, I've kneed him in the face, I'm kicked his boy parts :wub: and also I've managed to almost break my cousins nose. All through tickling.
I think if I was 'moderately ticklish' I would have been able to at least control these reactions. Don't you think?

Thankyou for your opinion that I am 'moderately ticklish' but I disagree.
After all, it's my body and I know how I am.
And also - the boyfriend does too and disagrees with the view.

:redheart:

Under the Extremely Ticklish Category:

I notice by some of your replies that several people get Violent when they get tickled.:eek:
xSamanthax, Januarygirl_f/f, ticklebutterfly, and Huskys; I notice that you are worried about causing physical injury to the tickler.:scared::shake:
Sleepy Jean, since you are new to the forum, maybe you and your husband consider attending NEST.:xpeepsofa
I want to thank everyone who replied and I notice that over a 1,000 people have viewed this thread.:bowing:

i don't get violent, i just squirm and wiggle an awful lot and someone ends up getting hurt. and like minerva said, desperate.
don't blame me :angel:

Desperate????

You mean like trying to flee from the person who is tickling you?:xpeepsofa

You mean like trying to flee from the person who is tickling you?:xpeepsofa

Actually not really :D
It's a good kind of desperation, just one that keeps you kicking and squirming involuntarily unless your 'ler finds a way to keep you still ;)

Well, I say...

These choices are HIHGLY limited. Really, there are many different classifications of 'ticklish'. Maybe if it was more like;

Not ticklish
Somewhat ticklish
Moderately ticklish
Very ticklish
Super ticklish
EXTREMELY ticklish

But even then there are many different specifications and reactions. I am appalled at this list, APPALLED I SAY! Now excuse me while I poke you with a stick.:hipoke:

P.S. I would fit between moderately and not on your list, iow somewhat. Also, I do get violent, but not in terms of flailing my arms and legs, but in terms of tickling back.:firedevil

IM very ticklish but extremely ticklish in some spots...hmmm i wonder what that rates me :idunno:

Perhaps I should add "Tied To Be Tickled."

For all these people that cause Accidental Injuries by their actions from being tickled.:idunno:

Perhaps some of the newer members would like to participate in this thread.

I notice that a lot of posts here at TMF use a 1-10 scale to describe the degree of ticklishness of a person.

I have always placed people in three basic classes when it comes to tickling.

1. Extremely Ticklish: These people Cannot Stand Being Tickled. Usually when tickled they sometimes let out a shriek, which draws a lot of attention.
They Will Not Engage in any tickling activity.:idontwann

2. Moderately Ticklish: Most people here at the Forum fall in this category; as they enjoy being tickled as well as being the tickler.:veryhappy

3. Not Ticklish: These people are not sensitive to any attemps to tickle them. Some of them wish that they were ticklish so as to please that special person.:(

I fall into the moderately ticklish category, any comments as to what category you might fall into.:wub:

BTW: This should be my 500th Post. Also I will be reaching my 1st year as a member here.:smilestar:veryhappy

:bump: Bumping it up for more entries. And:hbday: to January Girl who posted in this thread.

I'm in none of the catorgorys I'm deathly ticklish I scream and squeal and squirm and laugh so much its hurts my tummy oil but I enjoy being tickled I just can't handle it for more then 1min at a time I pee my pants if I'm tickled for longer then 5mins

I am more in the extremely ticklish category, that's why I'm mainly a ler. I do enjoy being tickled at times, but not to the point of torture. Lol it's just how I am.
attachment-1.jpeg

Does anyone remember seeing a scale on the old TickleHotel (I think) website?? It had a 1 thru 5 scale, was pretty detailed, and actually one of the best I've seen.

Does anyone remember seeing a scale on the old TickleHotel (I think) website?? It had a 1 thru 5 scale, was pretty detailed, and actually one of the best I've seen.

That would be Hotel Tickle, and yes I remember it rather well!!!! ;-)

peace out,
daddy

That would be Hotel Tickle, and yes I remember it rather well!!!! ;-)

peace out,
daddy

Thank you, do you have the above mentioned scale?? Personally, I thought it was the best measuring stick for ticklishness that I've ever seen.

Thank you, do you have the above mentioned scale?? Personally, I thought it was the best measuring stick for ticklishness that I've ever seen.

I think vsa7a referenced it above -- http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=11343

Paracarl44, thanks for reviving a good thread on a great topic. FWIW, the controversy arises partly from disagreement about terms like moderately or extremely ticklish, but I think even more because you are combining two scales in one measure. How ticklish one is, and how much one enjoys being tickled, are separable. Maybe the people you've seen react most strongly hate being tickled, but as a number have pointed out here, that's not always the case! So maybe one way to improve this question is to ask about both.

For example, my wife is my dream lee: extremely ticklish and LOVES being tickled. She screams and laughs LOUD, fights and struggles, but totally loves it and lets me keep going as long as she can take it. But until her I never met anyone like this before. I only heard about some online (places like here), and rare videos. So I agree that this combination is very hard to find -- but is in fact real, like hitting the jackpot!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back