• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eye contact...maybe you guys can explain this to me..

Iluv2Btickled

3rd Level Orange Feather
Eye contact..I've learned that this is the shy part of me...I cant really look the person in their eyes while they're tickling me. Even if I dont close my eyes in laughter, I will look everywhere BUT at the ler. I learned that today because I was laying down on my back and my friend Jessica was sitting next to me talking at first to another girl, but then she started tickling my sides and stomach. So I started giggling and squirming a bit, and as soon as I looked at her pretty smiling face and watching her bite her bottom lip, and then she said " You're so cute and pretty when you laugh! Look at you! Soo ticklish! I could tickle you all day", I just melt and if my skin was lighter, I'd blush. Can anybody explain why I feel this way towards the person tickling me? Why I cant look them in their eyes while they're tickling me?

Do they know about your tickling fetish? If not, maybe you're just shy about them finding that out.

No

Avoiding eye contact is a suggestion of fear of intimacy

This is a common knowledge in psychology

Fear of intamacy? Maybe but I doubt you could apply it in every case. I, without exception, squeeze my eyes shut tight whenever I am tickled. :p
I think it's partially fear that they will "read" you and sense your secret. Also, now that I think of it, eye contact in that situation would seem very unnatural. I don't think anyone, fetishist or not, would hold eye contact. Unless it was a "I bet you can't break me" contest...then holding eye contact is a sign of will power. :)

perhaps you like the suspense of not knowing where they are going to tickle next? do you think it would tickle as much if you did look them in the eyes? just a thought

Oddly enough, I like eye contact in those moments.
Maybe it's the "reading" thing I enjoy.

Besides I'm next to inexpressive. I've been compared to a marble statue... unfavorably. ;)

I dont think it is fear of intimacy. I would never get intimate w/ another female. I think its maybe because I dont want anyone to find out my secret. If I maintain eye contact while giggling, they'll see the enjoyment in my eyes and prob say something like " Ohh! You LIKE this dont you? Look at you!! So cute!! *insert more verbal teasing here*" and then I'd DEFINATLY lose it! lol :p :) ;)

So wait wait...how intimate with a female are we talking here....cuz I like to get intimate with females, but you know, not love-intimate. Lol.

Iluv2btickled said:
I dont think it is fear of intimacy. I would never get intimate w/ another female.

Do you avoid eye contact when tickled by a man?

Intimate as in love/lust/sexual intimate...

As for being tickled by a man....it really depends on the guy tickling me....I usully just squeez my eyes shut...or look at him pleading w/ my eyes...so I guess not.

Look at it this way: If you are getting told you are so cute when it's happening, why try and change? LOL

*blushes* I dont wanna change..just trying to figure out why I feel this way when I'm tickled. :p

SheDevil said:
So wait wait...how intimate with a female are we talking here....cuz I like to get intimate with females, but you know, not love-intimate. Lol.

I just have to state, for the record, that SheDevil is freaking AWESOME!!!

As for eye contact...I've never held eye contact with my baby when she tickles me...I'm too busy laughing...but when others tickle me, it's no eye contact because I'm afraid they will see I'm enjoying it...

But that's just me...

And it's not about fear of intimacy...it's about having a fetish that isn't mainstream enough to be proud of publicly

Now...back to intimacy...I'm gonna go cuddle with my ler!!!

I also get intimate with close female friends, but not to the point of sexual activity (except for that one Asian classmate back in college ... ;) )

I have never consciously thought about eye contact, although sometimes I like to share an intimate glance with my tickling partner. Then again, I prefer a more playful and loving style of tickling, so eye contact serves to enhance the feeling of closeness and mutual fun. On the other hand, I imagine that a 'lee might sometimes want to keep their eyes closed to increase the excitement of anticipation.

Iluv2btickled said:
I think its maybe because I dont want anyone to find out my secret. If I maintain eye contact while giggling, they'll see the enjoyment in my eyes and...

I believe you have just answered your own question. :happy:

Camel26 said:
I just have to state, for the record, that SheDevil is freaking AWESOME!!!
Hehehe thanks!! It seems like I fit in nicely here when I'm not completely insane...lol

As for this whole eye contact thing....hmm. I'll have to try it with my b/f and see what happens! But then again, I'm not really afraid of him finding out about this because it's safe to say he knows....so I wonder what will come of this. Oh well, I shall see soon lol. I think tickling fetishes are contagious! So maybe, if you DO let your friends know, they might catch it and like it too! Lol. I honestly feel much better knowing that all my girlfriends know this kinda stuff about me. The fact that it doesn't bother them is nice, but the fact that some of them really like it makes it even better. :D

Ya know, I've never noticed whether or not I make eye contact with people who don't know. I know I didn't have any trouble making eye contact (well, making contact long enough to beg for mercy) last time someone tickled me because he already knew. Maybe I should coerce someone who doesn't know into tickling me. Clearly time for an experiment.

Now I think about it, I never seem to make eye contact when being tickled. (Good subject by the way!) I agree with some of the previous posts that it might give off a sign that you are enjoying it too much, I also think direct eye contact could create a bit of an awkwardness.....it actually sounds a bit weird, staring into someones eyes and screaming with laughter! I think my gal would stop tickling if I looked her in the eye for more than a few seconds.

Sammi-chan said:
Ya know, I've never noticed whether or not I make eye contact with people who don't know. I know I didn't have any trouble making eye contact (well, making contact long enough to beg for mercy) last time someone tickled me because he already knew. Maybe I should coerce someone who doesn't know into tickling me. Clearly time for an experiment.
You don't know me. I'm here, lets experiment! :p

MistressValerie said:
I also get intimate with close female friends, but not to the point of sexual activity (except for that one Asian classmate back in college ... ;) )

I have never consciously thought about eye contact, although sometimes I like to share an intimate glance with my tickling partner. Then again, I prefer a more playful and loving style of tickling, so eye contact serves to enhance the feeling of closeness and mutual fun. On the other hand, I imagine that a 'lee might sometimes want to keep their eyes closed to increase the excitement of anticipation.
On the contrary, I get bored if the tickler doesn't look me in the eye in an F/m session. As the male 'lee, I want to be exploited to the fullest, and this includes engaging me psychologically. If you can't look me in the eye, you won't get there, and I will lose something in the way of ticklishness. The "gotcha" moment is gone.

bare...It's different as a 'ler. As a 'ler it's cool to try to get the person to look you square in the eye. :) It asserts your dominence and says "Hey...Im doing this to you and there's nothing you can do about it". :p
It's very primal. In many wild animal species you don't make eye contact with the alpha male unless you're asking for trouble.

I believe that's alpha Female with a capital F, and yes, I am looking for trouble, so I do look.

The context of intimacy that I used suggests being personal like a one-on-one thing

It's like having a casual conversation and your eyes shift so you don't look like you have a staring problem and it is possibly suggesting self-consciousness

Some people these days take even that level of personal contact as creepy and it gets to be uncomfortable because they say eyes are the windows to one's soul and that might mean you could read their mind (figuratively) and a lot of people don't like that invasion of their privacy and may treat it as some sort of mind-rape thing

An example is when someone is trying to lie, but they (typically, generally, with some exceptions due to anti-social personality disorder) can't maintain eye contact

So yes the eye contact may seem to give away too much personal (intimate) information such as "I really AM enjoying this" or "No I did not do my homework and I am lying to you you stupid jerk dad and when I move out of this house I am going t nevermind"

Which comes full circle to what I just said, fear of intimacy

How about that equation!

nessonite said:
bare...It's different as a 'ler. As a 'ler it's cool to try to get the person to look you square in the eye. :) It asserts your dominence and says "Hey...Im doing this to you and there's nothing you can do about it". :p
It's very primal. In many wild animal species you don't make eye contact with the alpha male unless you're asking for trouble.

Bravo! Well put. :D

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back