• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*/F Chelsea in a prelude to tickling

Jerrik

TMF Poster
I did this special for a friend and thought some might like it here. Hope you like it.

Chelsea and the Tigress!

Chelsea_and_the_Tigress.jpg

Wonderful I have always thought that with that rough tongue it would a merciless tickling!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, it´s a good work, but i hate pictures like this.
It´s not my interesst.
i´m a foot-fan.

der kleine Mann said:
It´s not my interesst.
i´m a foot-fan.

Well, then. I suppose I should not have posted it. Sorry to have offended you. I won't post here again.

J.

sarcasm?!?!

Jerrik said:
Well, then. I suppose I should not have posted it. Sorry to have offended you. I won't post here again.

J.

do i detect a slight amout of sarcasm....good work keep-em comin

der kleine Mann said:
It´s not my interesst.
i´m a foot-fan.

J, please ignore the comments of someone arrogant enough to think his personal likes and dislikes should matter to anyone but himself. In my opinion, if someone takes the time and effort to make a piece of tickling art, and it's not your EXACT cup of tea, here's a thought; if you didn't pay for it, Shut Up about it.

J, You just keep doing what you do, and you do it well.
By the way, thanks for the recent tickle mentions in COTC....great way to tease us fans!

hey hey i just came across this..which is Chelsea..the cat or the sexy female? either way i like i like...as someone who has a naughty evil catler named chelsea i can relate to this picture...this is awesome..i hope you are still posting, as i read the one negative post..i like these...and you are amazing..

Hm. I might just stop doing pictures with feet too. *grins*

But back to the subject: I love the picture. The only thing I'm wondering what the tail is doing down there... maybe he's going to tickle her legs there... but somehow I wonder if the text should be 'this could hurt a little' *grins*

;)

hey hey i just came across this..which is Chelsea..the cat or the sexy female? either way i like i like...as someone who has a naughty evil catler named chelsea i can relate to this picture...this is awesome..i hope you are still posting, as i read the one negative post..i like these...and you are amazing..

Chelsea is the girl and thank you. We have a secret site w/ some more TK and pin-up art plus some pretty amazing stories. If you want the URL and password just e me at [email protected].

Thanks!

J.

Hm. I might just stop doing pictures with feet too. *grins*

But back to the subject: I love the picture. The only thing I'm wondering what the tail is doing down there... maybe he's going to tickle her legs there... but somehow I wonder if the text should be 'this could hurt a little' *grins*

;)

or at least scratch a bit. ;) I should do an update. Thank you all for the posts I may just get inspired to do more.

Thanks,

J.

You should definitely do more.

This kind of work is so awesome.

Can't believe I've never seen it up here before.

Please do some more stuff. You've got some great skillz.

B

Damn dude - that new one is even better!

I love the sensual feel to it.

MOAR! MOOOOOOOOAR!

Pretty please?

lol - thanks for posting buddy.

B

those are all amazing..why aren't you posting more here? that gray cat is bad bad bad...in the one picture, where she is being tickled by the news girls..the cat is taking a swipe at her foot..yikes..i know for a fact that a cat's tongue is quite devastating on one's soles...

i emailed you i am very interested in that secret site and i love reading stories..thanks..

You took that pretty personal huh? The guy just said he wasn't into this type of work and he enjoys feet more... geesh... It's not like he said this drawing was crappy. lol. If it takes that much to offend you than I don't see you sticking around very long.

BTW nice work...

Certainly looking forward to a sequel. And I like the other pictures too, yup!

You took that pretty personal huh? The guy just said he wasn't into this type of work and he enjoys feet more... geesh... It's not like he said this drawing was crappy. lol. If it takes that much to offend you than I don't see you sticking around very long.

BTW nice work...

I was being sarcastic. ;)

The reason I don't post that much is because I simply don't have the time. I wish I could.

Thanks!

J.

I was being sarcastic. ;)

The reason I don't post that much is because I simply don't have the time. I wish I could.

Thanks!

J.

But you MUST feel guilty for not including even the suggestion that there'd be ELBOW tickling or EYEBALL tickling!! Seriously, how dare you not cater to my particular fetish! It does nothing for me! :rant:

Just kidding, there, Jerrik ;) Even a foot-fan like me can appreciate this gem from CotC.

But you MUST feel guilty for not including even the suggestion that there'd be ELBOW tickling or EYEBALL tickling!! Seriously, how dare you not cater to my particular fetish! It does nothing for me! :rant:

Just kidding, there, Jerrik ;) Even a foot-fan like me can appreciate this gem from CotC.

Thank you. Your comments are appreciated. I do understand and appreciate the demographics around here, so it's all cool. :super_hap

Take care,

Jamie

Please update that secret site! Would love to see a continuation of the bet!

Wow, awesome stuff Jamie. I remember once upon a time there was a rather large page of tickling themed COTC art and fan-art. I was very disappointed when I lost that link. But it's great to see your work again. Whenever you find the time, we're delighted to see you here.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back