• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/f adult content phycological

caroline

Preperation:
Carol arrived at the company spar feeling pleased with herself her new job seemed perfect,a week ago she really wasn't sure,the product and whole culture seemed alien,the company product "personal happiness" the motto 'understanding and acceptance' and everyone just seemed so calm all the time it wasn't what she was used to it seemed like so much nonsense but the pay was amazing .
After a week they had sent her to a spar facility apparently it was to help her gain 'understanding and acceptance',as far as she was concerned it was a free day off work and when completed her pay would double if they wanted to spout nonsense and pay her a fortune well that's fantastic she thought it was perfect she was 42 years old and had spent her whole life stressing out in a failed marriage and a shit job now finally she had a chance to take someone else for a ride.Carol arrived at the company spar feeling pleased with herself her new job seemed perfect,a week ago she really wasn't sure,the product and whole culture seemed alien,the company product "personal happiness" the motto 'understanding and acceptance' and everyone just seemed so calm all the time it wasn't what she was used to it seemed like so much nonsense but the pay was amazing .
After a week they had sent her to a spar facility apparently it was to help her gain 'understanding and acceptance',as far as she was concerned it was a free day off work and when completed her pay would double if they wanted to spout nonsense and pay her a fortune well that's fantastic she thought it was perfect she was 42 years old and had spent her whole life stressing out in a failed marriage and a shit job now finally she had a chance to take someone else for a ride.She stepped though the main door "this is going to be so boring just make them think you get the bullshit " she thought.she was greeted by 2 women the usual company type calm, over polite,the company motto stitched on their jacket,one took her case the other led her down the corridor.
She arrived in a room with a soft padded table her guide said "let's start straight away I'll leave you with Kirsty for preparation it's so relaxing" .
Carol looked at kirsty " another one all smiles and serenity how do they get them" she thought.
The greeting was matter of fact"Welcome take off your clothes and lay on the prep table for me"
Carol tensed slightly she didn't have issues with her body image she was 5 ft 4 brown shoulder length hair she tried to stay fit very average she thought.but she began to worry,she had always been attracted to women what if it showed,why didn't she look away at least ."now stop this it's just some sort of massage"she thought.she removed her clothes and laid face down on the table determined to stay calm.
Kirsty dipped her hands in a jar of liquid and began massaging it into her starting at her toes and covering her completely."now turn over" she asked.
Carol turned "just control yourself she doesn't know" she thought Kirsty moved her hands slowly covering every point of her skin reaching her neck she whispered "can you feel it ?"
Carol widened her eyes "feel what" she thought but began to sense something as the liquid dried she could feel her skin like never before Kirsty blew slightly on her neck she felt herself gasp.kirsty changed bottles and dipped a q-tip in the new bottle and placed it under her nose carol knew she couldn't hide it anymore "please touch me" she said she felt humiliated but it was too late she heard Kirsty whisper gently "oh you poor girl"and drifted gently to sleep.

Uunderstanding:-
Carol woke totally aware comfortable but unable to move she felt exposed she was laying reclined on a soft surface her arms up and apart her legs splayed at the knees she could feel tight but soft clamps holding her wrists elbows knees and ankles her head resting on a fur pad tilted forward she was still naked but felt different she realised her body hair had been removed totally her skin still incredibly sensitive.
A woman walked in and closed the door "good morning carol how do you feel" she said.she was small very young dressed smartly in trousers and a blouse wearing white training shoes her hair in a ponytail her face framed with small round glasses.
Carol tried to think logically "don't scream just try to reason with her" she thought "please let me go I won't say anything you can't do this"
"Yes I know that's your first reaction but don't worry my name's Jane I'm here to help you with 'understanding'" she said.
Jane turned to her work table and picked up 2 short stiff feathers she was very experienced at her job she knew the first reaction was important.she faced her subject making sure she could see them clearly.
Carol looked at her hands she knew immediately she screamed "please don't, what do you want, don't touch me please"
Jane smiled this was going perfectly "i take it your ticklish?" She said "now I know your frightened and I can't lie I m going to torture you but youl feel better when you understand"
Carol panicked "I understand already don't please!"it had no effect the feathers lightly touched her and traced slow wavey lines down her underarms towards her sides she squealed but couldn't move,the feathers continued their delicate journey along her sides around her breasts and across her nipples she gasped and shrieked "please please I understand if that's what you want just stop please "
Jane was pleased with her work she chose her words carefully"no you don't understand carol you think you do but you don't I'm going to carry on now soon this is going to reach your feet but try not to think about that"
The feather tips ran gradually up and down her sides her screams turned to giggles as she pleaded incoherently.the methodical slow strokes soon reached her inner thighs she gasped and begged her to stop terrified she would see her reaction a bead of wetness revealed itself along her lips.
Jane smiled and looked her in the eyes and whispered"Oh carol that must be so embarrassing for you"she licked her lips at the thought of her desperation she knew it was un professional but she did enjoy her work she lingered on her inner thighs teasing the fluffy sides and stiff tip of the feather towards her vagina then gliding away before touching it watching her frustration build ignoring her desperate begging and pleading untill it was time to begin work on her feet .she sat at her feet and arranged her tools Pinwheel her oil and electric toothbrush but that first she rested her nails at the top of her soles.
Carol lay still in terror she knew she had to find some way to stop her touching her feet but it was too late she felt the nails dragging down her soles she shrieked and screamed "please help me"the pinwheel ran along the underside of her toes and up and down her soles relentlessly she squealed and begged hysterically but there was no mercy.
Jane just smiled occasionally.then applied the oil between the toes down the soles in preparation for the electric brush.her subject was doing well she was almost crying but slowing her breathing as she watched the oil being brushed on.she felt close to her goal and spoke softly " now you think you know what the brush is going to feel like but I'm afraid it's much worse than you imagine I'm going to make you suffer and I'm going to enjoy it so think carefully have you anything to say before I start?"
Carols thoughts raced how do I stop this there must be a right answer but she knew the truth she composed herself and spoke"no there's no point your going to torture me and there's nothing I can do to stop you"
Jane giggled excitedly delighted with her work and answered her "yes carol you've done so well now you understand!" She watched as her subjects remaing composure was lost in hysterical laughter and screaming as the electric toothbrush ran along her soles mercilessly.

Acceptance pt 1:-
Carol lay gasping as Jane placed her tools back on the table.
Jane finished her tidying then turned and left carol had little time to think before a second woman entered and placed a chair in front of her and sat down she was casually dressed jogging trousers and fleece top in her mid 30's brown hair carols gaze was drawn directly to her alluring grey eyes.
She spoke confidently "hello carol you've done so well my name is Amara I'm here to help you with your acceptance this can be difficult sometimes it can take many days but don't worry we have plenty of time"
Carol spoke quietly but desperately"please I can't take anymore I'll do what you want"
Amara put a small case on a table next to her and opened it revealing her tools 3 soft artists brushes and a pack of medical tape she smiled widely and said" I know you will " she took 4 strips of medical tape and placed them carefully on carol's outer lips opening her vagina and fixing them to her groin leaving her totally exposed.
Carol began to breathe heavily as she anticipated the first touch she tried desperately to find anything she could say to stop her she spoke between her deep breaths " you must want something please tell me what to do"
Amara shook her head "if only things were that easy I can't tell you what to do you have to discover this in yourself.now here's how it works your sensitive areas are going to be explored your clit looks beautifully ready to be teased my smaller brush will be perfect for the edges of you opening and we won't be neglecting your perineum what won't be an option I'm afraid is an orgasm I'm not going to pretend this won't be cruel your going to suffer desperately I'm afraid "
She began methodically stroking her lips with the medium brush watching her wetness build then moving seamlessly to delicately brushing the sides of her clit hood.
Carol tried to resist but couldn't she felt her need growing she clenched her fingers desperately untill she cried out "please finish me please" Amara didnt look up she stopped briefly to change brushes carol contemplated the horror of her situation "she's not listening,days she said it can last days I can't take this there has to be a way out I worked out the situation last time I just have to think" the new brush was slightly more pointed than before Amara placed the tip gently at the edge of her opening and carefully traced the edges first clockwise then back in the other direction carol clenched her hands and made almost animal sounds unable to speak.
Amara selected another brush there was no rush she knew long conversations with the subject weren't needed just yet it was important she comprehended the depth of her suffering and the reality that she would never acieve orgasm she let the brush flow gently across her clit building gradually extracting a long scream from her,then paused to hear her thoughts.
Carol had begun to dribble from the sides of her mouth a single tear ran down her cheek she knew she was losing control she had to try harder to convince her to talk to her again she spoke as carefully as she could manage"please Amara I don't blame you I know it's your job I accept I can't stop you by asking I really do I get it please"
Amara recognised this stage it was expected she relied casually"thank you for your understanding carol" and continued to let her brush flow around her clit carol tilted her head and squealed uncontrollably then pulled her head forward projecting her voice to her "make me cum you bitch"
Amara was unsurprised her subject was following the expected path first trying please her then to negotiate her way out when this fails comes anger she kept her composure and spoke softly "that's very rude carol and very needy I thought you had understanding I'm going to take a short break when I come back I need you to think carefully what you say to me I have a gag here and unlimited patience think about where that could take you carol?"

Acceptance pt 2
Carol lay recovering her breathing staring at the gag Amara had left beside her she knew she had made a big mistake she had to calm herself to stop this if she was gagged all hope was lost.
Amara came back into the room and walked towards the gag and touched it lightly she could see carol had understood it's meaning.
Carol spoke as gently as she could " I'm sorry please forgive me I won't do it again please "
"So you don't think I'm a bitch what do you think of me carol?"Amara wasn't sure her subject was ready but pushed forward a little
Carol was careful in her reply "I think your very good at your job I like you "
Amara knew this was going well her subject didnt realise it but she was very close to acceptance she would soon break .it was going to be a successful day but she couldn't help feeling disappointed she had hoped she would be stronger so she could enjoy her suffering for much much longer.
Amara had years of expertise behind her the key now was not to rush things only by the knowledge of hope would her subject be able to realise her desire she began her favourite moment, the most devastating, that she knew would take her subject to true happiness she spoke in a friendly tone"I'm sorry carol I'm not inhumane I know you need,you can't help it I can't do anything to vigorous but is there anything that might help just a little" she stroked a fingertip across her opening to encourage her response
Carol thought to herself yes I'm getting somewhere I must be quick not ask for too much she spoke quickly"put something inside me please I might be able to cum like that thank you for helping me"
Amara was gleeful exactly as planned she very carefully inserted just a fingertip of her little finger inside her and began to delicately brush her sensitive perinium "is that enough carol " she whispered.
Carol lay open mouthed absorbing the torture of this intense pleasure without sound her mind focussed totally on the her desperate need.
Amara spoke again "its not enough is it it makes it worse you need more don't you tell me carol ?"
Carol barely heard her her mind was fuzzy hardly able to process as the brush began to circle her clit she tried to respond"yes I need more" she heard herself say.
Amara knew the signs her subjects senses were overloaded her mind had drifted this always happened suddenly she was on a precipice and just needed a gentle guidance "I know you do I think I should stop now and send you home so you wont ever have to feel this again" she gently withdrew her fingertip and slowed her brush strokes gradually to a gentle stop.
Carol stared ahead her thoughts in ultimate clarity no distractions only one focus no thought went into it she just allowed the words to come"no please I need more"
Amara knew it was vital to press her she teased delicately across her lips with the brush then stopped she whispered "accept it say the words carol"
Carol knew the truth and it flowed from her unstoppably "torture me I need more I want to suffer" it was her most basic desire she felt no embarrassment.
Amara knew she had simply to allow her to leave her loneliness and denial and enter her new world she pressed a button releasing her restraints pausing as she lay totally still."but don't want in secret carol you can go now or I can press that button again and lock you back up and we can spend the whole day together but I'm going to turn the cameras on all the girls at work will watch you won't be ashamed anymore they will love you just say the words carol"
Carol didnt hesitate she understood and accepted her body cried out for orgasm but desire was total she couldn't resist it her voice flowed calmly " please don't let me cum torture me I want to suffer"
The restraints clicked shut she saw the camera light come on and Amara select a brush from her case and lightly brush her clit she looked at her lovingly and said "I'm going to be so cruel to you now you're so close but so far away I know you need to orgasm carol but it's never going to happen now scream for me" she screamed in desperation but not in regret.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back