• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/f (and MFM/f) me being erotically tickled by KittenToes -a tale of the unexpected

dazed

TMF Poster
This is an account of the day I met KittenToes and Libertine and luckily for me it seemed that the best thing to let happen at the time was for me to get tickled silly and be given a valuable lesson in BDSM for beginners (or in my case, for slightly reckless adventurers willing to try anything once, or twice). What I experienced was totally consensual and offered to me in a teaching me what if felt like kind of way.

They've invited me to write my experience up for this section of the forum. They've both read my first draft and I've tweaked and changed a few bits since then. More edits may come.

To set the scene I’ve been on these forums since 2005 and kinky in bedroom situations with a few broad-minded lovers but only out in the wide Fetish World since November 2011. I’m keen but very much a wide-eyed beginner wanting to explore. I’ve had a good welcome and enjoyable play from the UKTF ( the UK tickling forum) core members and decided to branch out on my own and go to the tickle party Lee Allure was hosting in Derby. I wanted to meet Lee, any other of the UK based NEST attendees and some of the guys who’ve been emailing me on Fetlife.

I’d resigned myself to it being a munch. The M/F lee/ler ratio was unknown and I’m not a pro, a top (yet) or that detached from my body to offer it up to just anyone. Then one of my UKTF friends, Alphano, suggested I book a room and we could chat with the others then try out his Hitachi magic wand on me to see if I really could be more ticklish after an orgasm.

Well, with that ‘win win’ scenario I booked my train ticket and room and travelled up knowing nothing about the other attendees apart from the fact that Lee Allure’s voice had been trickling into my subconscious for about a year via her ‘become more ticklish’ audio and I was curious to meet her in person.

Alphano and I arrived in Lee’s hotel room. It was good to meet Lee at last and watched the other guests arrive. Then this attractive couple walked in and came to the open window where I was enjoying some fresh air. I’d only known this couple from their ‘maybe’ on the event posting on Fetlife and concluded that, with their jet-setting ways, they were way out of my league. It turns out I was standing next to our KittenToes and Libertine. You should know now that I knew nothing much about them especially what KittenToes could do as a top as she’d only posted that on TMF, a forum I’ve only just begun to get back into.

Well, a munch in Lee’s room ensued and after Alphano and I could check in I was ready to play. I managed to give him the nod and we left to my room and I got ready in my usual ‘lee kit of nothing but my kick-boxing gear (boxing shorts are very flattering if your feeling insecure about your thighs in your early 40s and I really do know how to box).

Alphano tried out his new hog tie rig on me and treated me to his tickling skills and I was a happy ‘lee. Then the magic wand was switched on ,sounding like a power drill, and my clit didn’t know what hit it. But it worked and I thought ‘it’ll take me a month for those nerve endings to grow back’ but yes I was more ticklish after orgasm and I can tick Hitachi magic wands off my bucket list.

We finished our play and just after I was untied we heard a tap at the door and a US accent. It turned out that Libertine and KittenToes had been wandering and they arrived at my door just as Alphano was making me a post session coffee and I was staggering around all post-orgasmically tickled.

I stood slightly embarrassed and flushed in front of this couple but they’d met Alphano before and started chatting and Alphano showed them his hogtie rig. They offered to show Alphano how to do a hogtie using rope bondage. Well, I Iove being in bondage and thinking I was only going to be a body while KittenToes and Libertine demonstrated on me I got back to the bed and I enjoyed the feel of the rope sliding across my recently tickled skin while they gave Alphano tips. Bound tight I heard Libertine mention a thinner rope and as this was threaded through my toes, which were then bound down tight, I thought ‘uh oh…you could be in for something here’. I was right and felt nails on the soles of my feet and I was off giggling and squirming again. I’m not used to nails like this and I guessed I was being attended to by KittenToes.

Libertine suggested places on my feet to try, I recall something about a reflex point for a woman’s genitals and ‘can you see her pelvis moving?’, I’m not sure if more than my feet were tickled but I was really starting to live up to my user name by now and recall a hand, holding mine to check it wasn’t getting cold. They were checking I was safe but I just instinctively held the hand for a bit as it made me feel human in the middle of my helpless giggling.

At some stage I recall being untied. It was a very gentle, sensual experience as I helped as much as I could to lift my arms up to let them untie me and the ropes slid across my skin once more. Then I recall sitting admiring the rope marks on my wrists and ankles.

Now I can’t fully recall what happened next but somehow I ended up naked. Getting naked in front of strangers is NOT something I generally do. I recall a towel being placed across me then, KittenToes remembers me having a flashback to an uncomfortable aromatherapy massage session memory (yes, I do have those and they’re another story) so the towel came off and I was there with my clumsily waxed, not quite fetish friendly womanhood for all to see.

I did feel really comfortable with the three of them to do this and I recall telling them I wanted to have a shower beforehand if I was going to be naked and looking at myself in the mirror and registering nothing more than the fact that I was having a really good time and was up for adventure.

So, lying face up and naked on the bed I had Libertine holding my ankles and Alphano holding my shoulders and arms and KittenToes…well…she was everywhere else.

What happened next is great big mass of sparkles, like sunlight on water. She had nails and she used them. I’d always thought nails were a tickling myth but they aren’t! I felt her nails on my ribs, inner thighs, well every where. It dawned on me that I was in a different tickling zone now and could let myself giggle, laugh and moan with pleasure in a way I wouldn’t normally feel able to.

I felt like something explored. I’ve told KittenToes since that it was as though I was an asteroid she was floating over as she discussed her findings with her husband in the orbiting spacecraft. I was pretty much starting to trance out and feel disembodied by now.
At some point Libertine told me that KittenToes could ‘bring me off’ if I wanted it. I think I must have glanced at her to see if she was up for it too. She’d be the first woman to touch me intimately since my ex-girlfriend did in September. I wasn’t sure of the dynamic between these two and I wanted to feel sure that she wanted to do what she was about to do but this wasn’t the time to yell ‘amber’ and have a chat about sexual dynamics. This was a strange new zone for me and I wanted what was offered. Not that I thought all this at the time I probably managed ‘yes’, thought ‘oh damn my clit’s been magic wanded’ and let her do whatever she wanted to me because it felt so good. What a way to reclaim my body from memories of my ex than having this straight, married, kinky woman try to tickle me to orgasm? It was certainly more satisfying and less messy than a rebound fling.

A quick glance at her face reassured me that she seemed to be where she wanted to be in that moment and within seconds it was clear she knew her way around, nails flickering and fingertips probing until, ‘that’s the g spot’ and it was! She also kept tickling me all over, and I was also tickled by two men holding me down I think. I lost track of hands and people.

I always close my eyes when I’m being tickled but I opened them to take in what was happening and saw KittenToes, this beautiful woman, smiling and doing all she could to give me sensations that were so wonderful they’d send me floating up to the ceiling if I wasn’t held down. If Alphano hadn’t been holding my upper body down I’d have reached out to touch her, my muscle memory was so strong. I felt so moved I nearly bean to cry and said ‘I’m not me any more’ then before the tears could take hold KittenToes found somewhere new to tickle me and I was laughing again.

At some stage I recall a pinwheel coming out and KittenToes rolling it gently across my skin, exploring every possible place where I’d react. I’d not felt anything like it. It was a really edgy tickly/prickly feeling. I heard them discuss where to go next and ‘hold still’ when it rolled over my clit.

Somehow this session ended and Libertine and KittenToes left Alphano and I. I lay there still laughing and incredibly happy. I thought that only happened in stories too like the nails. Alphano wrapped me in a duvet and we hugged. He told me he was impressed. This was the most intense tickling I’d ever had. I was flying.

I managed to get off the bed and get dressed and we went back to join everyone else to go out for dinner. Soon I was walking up to the restaurant making small talk with the woman who’d just nearly put me in orbit and I felt really relaxed with her.

After dinner I had to say goodbye to Alphano. Then I went back up to Lee’s room and Libertine invited me back to their room to have a look at the bondage gear they had with them. I’m always willing to learn new things and accepted.

They both talked me through the gear they had and I remember a lot of it. Some good tips I’ll take away with me. Then Libertine asked me if I’d been spanked. I explained that it was a hard limit of mine as I’d been spanked as a kid and only had upsetting memories of that but, seeing as so many lesbians were into pain and I wanted to get into the UK SM Dykes scene so I was curious to see what they got from it. He explained that it could make skin more sensitive to tickling and that spanking aroused the genitals so my interest was caught. I’d also promised myself that if anyone was going to take me through this hard limit it would have to be a woman as pain from a man would just make me angry. I liked KittenToes and trusted them both so I accepted the invitation to try it.

So I end up naked again. Since they arrived in my room with Alphano, Libertine and KittenToes had this way of inviting me to take small steps into the unknown so I could back out at any stage. They’d already seen me naked so it was ‘what the heck’ and another dash to the shower.

They invited me to choose between lying across KittenToes’ lap or across the bed. I knew that if I chose KittenToes’ lap she might have had a sobbing angry woman in her arms full of the hurt child tears. I wasn’t sure she could take that. So I opted for bed and knelt down. Libertine told me to loosen my hair (I’d had it tied back) so I’d have nothing to hang on to then he took my wrists in his hands. After the first couple of spanks from KittenToes sank in the pain began to build up into something I’d never expected. It was searing. All I could do was brace myself against Libertines hands and look into his serious eyes. This was not fun spanking, this was me feeling like Grasshopper going up to grasp the cauldron and get his brands in the Shaolin Temple! At some stage they decided to restrain my wrists with leather slip cuffs with Libertine holding the ends of the straps. This gave me something to hang onto –well. I told myself that.

Then KittenToes tickled me and yes it did feel more intense and, from the conversation I could just about register, I was getting aroused by the spanking, dripping apparently. I reckon I was spanked about fifty times, in bursts of ten then I was tickled in between. They had complete control over my emotions. I couldn’t get angry or sad because the tickling made me laugh. I thought I’d ended up using my safe word but KittenToes since told me that I didn’t, but that they sensed I needed a break. Then on agreeing to try bastinado as a way of sensitizing my feet for tickling I was glad they recognised ‘that’s enough now’ as a safe word.

After the pain stopped I lay gratefully, stretched out face down on the bed and I felt this gorgeous sensation across my back. It was KittenToes letting her hair fall on me. I nearly melted into the mattress! I was turned over and tickled even more with all my most ticklish places explored again with the intention of bringing me to orgasm. I was too over-sensitised to feel anything other than intense tickling so it was a relief to hear Libertine saying something like ‘…you’ve got one more minute and if you don’t come you’ll have to finish yourself off on the floor…’ Well, I don’t fake orgasms for anyone and wouldn’t have had the energy to do so if I did, so I let nature do what She wanted (and She didn’t!) and when the minute was up I ended up kneeling on carpet and KittenToes had to be human and use the bathroom.

I was tingling all over and very, very near orgasm. It’s not unusual for me to need to conclude things myself orgasm wise if I’ve had an intensely erotic time and being invited to do it myself by my lover could be a nice or nasty thing to say depending on her mood. I got the sense, and have since been told by KittenToes that this was the case, that the instruction to me to get off the bed and wank on the carpet was a taste of BDSM humiliation. Well, it was now around midnight, I’d been up since 6am, had been magic wanded and had the sensual and emotional overload of the first woman to touch me since my ex (who seven days before had rung me to tell me she’d found someone new -that came as a blow) then all the pain from spanking and bastinado so no wonder I was too over-stimulated to come. So my feelings were ‘stuff humiliation’, even in ‘play’! I knelt on the cold, scratchy carpet, straightened up and with as much dignity as I could muster I began to let my fingers claim back my dripping and swollen clit.

I decided that I was going to wait till KittenToes came back from the bathroom before I let myself orgasm. It was a long wait but she’d been with me on my orgasmic journey all the way and I wanted her near me when I arrived. Finally she returned and sat on the bed and I took myself over into orgasm, reaching out with my free hand across the bed as close to her as I could get. I’d had this woman tantalising my erogenous zones for most of this afternoon I wasn’t going to take flight without her being there while it happened. That weary orgasm was for both of us. Shame it wasn’t one of my stellar creation ones but that should have happened earlier that day when and I’d have sent all three of them tumbling off the bed. As it was I claimed my body back from these two with that orgasm, after my first taste of giving up control to face something I’m still not sure I’d want to mix with tickling again.

During all this it felt like we three were the only people in the hotel, in the City in fact but it felt right, not isolated. I felt held and safe with them. They just had this vibe that made me feel I could trust them.

After a glass of water and a chat while I found my clothes and tried to remember how to dress, they walked me to my room, searching for a place to get a drink for KittenToes and finally Libertine shook my hand and I was only able to give KittenToes a quick hug when I really wanted the chance to hold her tight after fighting muscle memory to touch her like I would a lover all afternoon. Normally I like to hug my ‘lers anyway but this experience was different and touched a lot of nerves in me physically and emotionally.

I meant to fall straight into bed but my room looked so empty I accepted fellow party guest UK_ticklelord’s invite to drop by his room and went up to him to swap our tales of sensual adventures. Then I got a missed call and, oblivious to it being 1am rang it and it was Haribish who’d accidentally rung me meaning to text asking how the party had gone. So he had me wide-eyed and sort of high and bewildered telling him what I’d just experienced.

I didn’t get the chance to say goodbye to Libertine and KittenToes the next morning and felt fine on the journey home until I walked into my house and felt empty and lost, like I’d been abducted by aliens with only the marks on my spanked bottom to prove it. Libertine had told me I was brave as I sat there on the carpet that night and I really hung onto that when my first experience of sub-drop hit me. I felt very insecure, lost, longing to have KittenToes reassure me that I wasn’t just another person she’d topped (even though I was, I’m very new to the emotional set up of BDSM) and wanting to thank them for the steps they’d invited me to take.

I took comfort from a new kinky friend (a dom this time) in my home town who I was able to show my mottled red and blue bottom to and have him laugh and say I’m impressed ‘I bet you won’t let me do that to you’ to which I answered ‘no!’.

After a couple of days I was back in touch with KittenToes by email who reassured my that I’d not been abducted by aliens and that I’d not dreamt it. After feeling I was in some odd PMS-like lonely freefall she rang me and I spoke to them both. Hearing their voices on the phone and laughing with them was like having them swoop down and catch me before I hit the trees.

What they’d gently led me through was a kind of BDSM erotic tickling for beginners. Part of me wishes I’d left it at the tickling earlier that day as it was absolutely gorgeous but I’m glad KittenToes was the first person to spank me. I’m impressed by her skill.

As it is I thought I knew about being tickled but I don’t and I can still feel KittenToes’ nails on me and worry no one will ever tickle me like that again. I thought I knew about pain but I don’t and am still unsure if it’ll be something I’ll enjoy but now I’ve tried it and I’m glad it was with them. I thought I knew about sub-drop but I don’t and will be better prepared next time.

I don’t think I’ll get naked and let a beautiful stranger play with my genitals again just yet. I think I really need a lesbian or bi woman for that as I need some element of sexual and emotional mutual attraction and to feel that my top is really travelling with me. But, who knows? If I'd been there all untouched for a week or two I'd have gone multiple. What KittenToes gave me though was the stuff of fantasies and she really does know her way around a woman’s body. I also need to be able to hold that woman in my arms for a long time afterwards and if I can’t make love to her, just feel close and held. Or maybe just a hug would do...or having some kinky gay women around me to soothe my sub-drop. This kinky world is both complex and simple.

This kind of thing did happen to me about a fortnight afterwards due to KittenToes suggesting I go to a rope bondage workshop in London where they’d be attending. I needed to see them in person again and I think she knew what I needed. The workshop was lovely, KittenToes put me together with a bi woman who sensually tied me up and she and Libertine sat near me afterwards and I was finally able to chat with KittenToes and give her a big sisterly hug to reassure her I was fine and that I did love the experience they gave me. The big long sensual hug I’d been longing for came about an hour or so later with an unsuspecting rope bondage domme in who’s arms I ended up weeping –aftercare I really needed after that long afternoon in Derby and, to be honest, six years in a relationship with my ex, a difficult, beautiful woman ( very good 'ler too -sadly one this Scene will never see) who I loved but who could never properly love me back.

Would I play with this couple again if the chance ever arose? Of course, they’d have to brace themselves for me leaping into their arms. But I’ll have to accept, sadly, that this experience was probably a ‘one-off’. It was completely unplanned, one moment unfolding into the next with me taking small steps I felt comfortable with as invited. I do hope to get to know them better and have them among the people I’m learning from though. I reckon I’ll need wise, experienced friends as I explore the Fetish Scene.

Maybe I’ll meet someone who’s been to one of KittenToes’ and Libertine’s erotic tickling workshops and benefit from their skills again that way. If you’re at NEST this year (especially if you’re a single femme lesbian/bi woman residing in the UK in your later 30s/early 40s and looking for similar) do go and learn from them. You know where to find me if you want to practice ;).

KittenToes was a stunning introduction for me to being topped/dommed. She's just the right kind of sadistic ler who knows her way around a woman’s erogenous zones basing it on what she knows from her own ‘lee experience. I suspect I have Libertine to thank for most of the ‘lee experience KittenToes has had –apparently this is where I should add something about 13 inches and ‘relentless’ but I really am not sure what his cryptic editorial note meant ;).

That afternoon and evening was one I’d only daydreamed about happening. I lee’d four times and faced hard limits I thought I’d not face until f many months into the future. At the moment my body’s only really wired up for pleasure not pain but I’m giving vibrators a miss to let my clit go back to responding to human touch , if/when that occurs again. I feel I've missed a wonderful chance to be taken to orgasm by another woman. I’m also having to adjust my perspective on my body being from it being something I consent to being played with rather than made love to.

Now though, after sub-drop, afterglow and getting back to reality I have concluded that I love being sadistically and erotically tickled by an attractive woman, that having my bottom spanked may turn my body on but my mind says ‘no’ (it also messes with my base chakra but is very good for cellulite) and humiliation? No thanks, my vanilla life gets humiliating enough.

So, nearly three weeks later I’m at the stage of every time I see myself in a reflection thinking ‘…you lucky, lucky woman…’ and having a chuckle that, for a short while, I’d been totally topped and dommed by a woman who’s username is KittenToes. I hope she sweeps many more women of their feet because, as any of us who’ve been owned by felines know, one should never under estimate the power of a kitten.

Last edited:
Nice to hear the full account! I'd picked up bits and pieces from what you said on the day and since, but it's nice to hear it all joined up in one place.

Wow. Lucky you. :couch:
Thanks for sharing the intense experience with us. :D

thankyou, Libertine first told me to write it up in three days time but I couldn't think for the first three days lol.

I was in the right kind of 'safe hands' you all know the type we like ;)

Wow. What a great story! I'm up in the air about NEST - long drive and no money - but would love to go to meet the two of them! Thanks so much for sharing this.

I hope you find the money hisgirlfriday. If you can get there and they teach they'll be great to learn from.

thanks..I reckon I'll just have to start saving up for a tickling tour of the US lol ..I'm told I'll find plenty of like-minded women
there...at the moment I need to edge my way in past the flogging and spanking SM Dykes of old Blighty and entrance them with my rope bondage skills (which I don't have yet) and let one of them experience a flicker of just long enough to feel it nail and I'll have them ;)

Hi Dazed thanks for posting this- was quite a fun evening, wasn't it?

Interesting things can happen when a Lee turns to the dark side for a change....

Good accounting of the Derby event as well, for those interested in what happened/how it went.

It certainly was. I'm so glad you two turned up. :) It's spooky how you both found us in the right place at just the right time. I've many more
things to learn about myself in the wild and wonderful world of BDSM and more wonderful people to meet. One of my new kinky friends is a woman for whom a good spanking would be heaven but tickling wouldn't press her buttons at all but she accepts they do mine and socially munch-wise we've sort of met in the middle and I've got another friend who'll watch my back as I explore.

So, sensei, did I get my yellow belt in BDSM? ;)

I have meet kittentoes and Libertine once at a Nest. They are both amazing individuals and the energy between them is contageous. Thanks so much for sharing your first bdsm experience with us. Your a lucky woman and please don't let this be your last experience for you will meet that special person and have many more to come.

Great story but that was not a BDSM experience by any means. It was semi erotic tickling while tied up. There is a big difference. Glad she had fun, but a Hitachi? That's pure rookie!

Thanks Dimpletoes, I'm out there meeting loads of wonderful people at the moment (but you'll know this from my 'wildwitch' fetlife posts).

Insidious -hmm...this really happened to me and you're either jealous or trolling...and I am a rookie in BDSM terms. Didn't I make that clear. 'She' is also 'me'. Don't forget that when you post you have a real person reading it who you're referring to. I'd be up for meeting you in person and commenting on your comments in person. I would ask you how the hell can you judge what's erotic or not. Are you living in my body? Have you had my life? I know the difference between platonic and erotic tickling do you? Until this autumn I was erotically tickled by a woman for six years -and no I'm not going to write all that up here so men can perve on it.

Why you feel the need to judge my experience I don't know. I'm a real person ok. I actually have real kinky experiences, not fantasy ones. I don't know if you're male female or where you're writing from. If you have balls (and I suspect you do) you can PM me and we'll continue any discussion here offline.

I'm male and at last count have dominated about 500 women. Tickled, O Denied, Whipped, Figged, O Control, Spanked, Iced, Hot Waxed. You name it.

I in no way meant to impugn your experience and appreciated your story. The only part I was skeptical about was "not knowing" how you got naked but that was not my point. Eroticism is of course the experience of the individual. My use of the term semi erotic was not referring to you.

I was referring to the term BDSM. What you experienced was not BDSM. It was bondage with erotic tickling. Also I'm glad you liked your experience with the Hitachi, but no self respecting person uses it in BDSM. Pencil vibes, Porcelain Butterflies, Crickets, Eggs. Vibrating Clit clamps. Those are the tools of BDSM. Anyone can use a hitachi it's a great rookie tool for those who don't know what they are doing quite yet.

Your story was great and I do not doubt your veracity, only the use of the term BDSM and the overall experience of those who you had it with.

You had fun, you got a VERY elemental introduction to bondage but it wasn't BDSM. Here is to hoping one day you find yourself in the hands of a real pro. You'll have the time of your life!

I'm at [email protected]

Here is to hoping one day you find yourself in the hands of a real pro. You'll have the time of your life!

You're right- I'm sure Dazed would love to find herself in the hands of a real pro.

Can you send her the email address of the one you patronize most?

Last edited:
Insidious I'm a 43 year old lesbian who knows more about being a woman and what is erotic
to a woman than you will ever know. Do you realise that you're coming across as a pompous arse? I gather there's some comment in this thread about me finding myself in the hands of a real pro some time. I'd only EVER consider a pro-DOMME so I'm not impressed by your 500 female bottoms and all the toys you've used on them. I've met the UK SM Dykes now and you're way off in the far distance of anyone I've want to consider touching with a barge pole. Now you know how old I am you probably feel the same. So far I've been found attractive enough to find people who'll play with me without charging an hourly rate. These two friends gently introduced me to ways of enhancing my tickling experience, for nothing more than our mutual pleasure. Have you missed the bit about how I felt having another woman touch me intimately when the last woman was my ex? Did you miss the emotion bit? Emotion is a key part of female eroticism.

I'm going to look you up here and If I get any more of your judgemental and rather rude comments on my thread I'll report you. In the UK we give each other mutual respect and only step in if a sub/bottom is in danger. My home forum may be sleepy at the moment but at least we treat each other with respect and comments like yours are moderated immediately.

In fact if you knew who you were talking to you'd feel very, very silly and humble.

I'm male and at last count have dominated about 500 women. Tickled, O Denied, Whipped, Figged, O Control, Spanked, Iced, Hot Waxed. You name it.

I in no way meant to impugn your experience and appreciated your story. The only part I was skeptical about was "not knowing" how you got naked but that was not my point. Eroticism is of course the experience of the individual. My use of the term semi erotic was not referring to you.

I was referring to the term BDSM. What you experienced was not BDSM. It was bondage with erotic tickling. Also I'm glad you liked your experience with the Hitachi, but no self respecting person uses it in BDSM. Pencil vibes, Porcelain Butterflies, Crickets, Eggs. Vibrating Clit clamps. Those are the tools of BDSM. Anyone can use a hitachi it's a great rookie tool for those who don't know what they are doing quite yet.

Your story was great and I do not doubt your veracity, only the use of the term BDSM and the overall experience of those who you had it with.

You had fun, you got a VERY elemental introduction to bondage but it wasn't BDSM. Here is to hoping one day you find yourself in the hands of a real pro. You'll have the time of your life!

I'm at [email protected]

Twu-super-uber-manly-dom, is that you? ;)

:rolls eyes:

Fantastic account, and a very appropriate and valid introduction to BDSM, don't let anyone tell you any different :)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back