• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

f/f soon to be true :) Gigglegal76 and ticklkitten

great!

Hey Kitten, awesome story. I'm impressed. What are the chances you could include some pantyhose foot tickling in a story. that would be the ultimate:) Thanks for the story I enjoyed it.

Loved it

I loved your story, I hope for your sake it does come true, what a perfect experience. You should have confidence, you're not only a good writer but you obviously are in touch with your body's most sensitive places (and you don't just dwell on one or two). I think the extensive knowledge of your body is a very important gift to have.

Thanks Elf song!!! I appreciate the love I get. Anyhow, I know I promised a sequel but I just got kind of crazy this past week! It's coming... I SWEAR with one paw on the Bible.

Great story Kitten. I was wondering if you ever posted part 2 of this story. In fact I got this from Sadira on my trip back from Michigan. Keep writing Kitten you are really good.:bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Question About Photos

Ticklekitten, I have a question and I hope you dont think its crazy. Then again we both are members of a tickling forum so perhaps we are a bit insane!;) Anyway as I said I looked up your photos and was mezmerized by your beauty. My question is in the top picture you look very cute but in the bottom one YOU ARE A GODDESS!!! In the bottom picture what exactly were you wearing (it looks like a playboy bunny costume) and what was the function you were attending if you dont mind me asking? I love your story im just trying to put some character which of course is you into your descriptions. You should be a model...not a fetish model either I mean Victorias Secret,Venus Swimwear model!!! Hope that wasnt rude Miss Kitten and ill see you around my new friend!:D

Re: Question About Photos

Wickerman said:
Ticklekitten, I have a question and I hope you dont think its crazy. Then again we both are members of a tickling forum so perhaps we are a bit insane!;) Anyway as I said I looked up your photos and was mezmerized by your beauty. My question is in the top picture you look very cute but in the bottom one YOU ARE A GODDESS!!! In the bottom picture what exactly were you wearing (it looks like a playboy bunny costume) and what was the function you were attending if you dont mind me asking? I love your story im just trying to put some character which of course is you into your descriptions. You should be a model...not a fetish model either I mean Victorias Secret,Venus Swimwear model!!! Hope that wasnt rude Miss Kitten and ill see you around my new friend!:D

Nooo, that is flattering, not rude at all. It actually wasn't a costume of any kind but a tank top and choker collar. I was heading out with some friends to a club. My hair is way more red now btw, that was in my dying it browner phase. :D

Kitten

Excellent story Ticklkitten! I love your writing sharing those details we all want to hear:devil:

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back