• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F tickling in the uk

ticklemad

1st Level Red Feather
Hi there - are there any other females out there in the uk, that perhaps find it hard to indulge in what they enjoy ie tickling due to relationships/marriage etc. Are you like me and as much as you love all those male lers out there you'd find it easier to be tickled by another woman and pass things off as friendship. I am a lee but am desperate to ler with another woman. I'm 35, chronically ticklish, 5ft 9, long brown hai big brown eyes and living in the North of England (Sth Yorkshire). I can,t accomodate but am willing to travel a reasonable distance for the right person. Size,looks unimportant etc but ticklishness a must - lol. Females only please.

I can't believe you have had no replys!!! I'd love to talk but I'm a guy who visits the UK only on business, so I'm definitely not what you are looking for.

:devil:
Sorry ticklemad but another male i'm afraid,
but maybe we could be email pen pals if we can't meet up my email address is in my post about a pen pal in the personal section(uk)

I look forward to hearing from you or if you prefer not to could you post a reply and let me know, thanks.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Thanks Guys, it would be great but I'm sure you understand the difficulties and reasons for needing to start things off with a female as a friend. Red Devil I will email you shortly, ould be great to chat.

Nice to hear from u nyway!

Its about time!

I kno ur lookin 4 another female, but it just proves that the Brits are startin to come outa there shells! Perhaps in the future u may look 4a male partner to tkl u. Oh well, til then good luck with your search n im sure us lads will be eager to hear about ur ticklish exploits if u get ny!

Rite Lads!!!!

Best o luck :devil: :devil:

Thanks Iceman. I have a hubby who tickles me regularly, but I dont see there is anything wrong in exploring all avenues and I ould really like to explore the ler side of things as well as always being the lee. Being married and with a partner who wouldn;t tolerate another mans attentions towards me, it would be nice to have some female friends that shared a common interest. Nothing against you guys at all - just the situation that puts restrictions on it at times. Ticklefun everybody

What's New

6/12/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back