• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Torture - Studio

Foot_Lover_P

My name is Victor, I am 18 years old and since childhood I love women's feet, also tickle. I love pantyhose, stilettos and generally things related to women's feet.
I love videos on the subject, photos, texts and anything else that interests me. In short, this is my hobby, although when it comes to the practice of my passion, unfortunately, I still have nothing to boast about.
Despite this, I decided to open my own Tickle Studio, with the hope that I would then find models for the project.
After time, it turned out that without contacts, videos and experience, no woman wants to trust me.
This caused me great sadness....
I wanted something that I could not fulfill....
And so days passed... weeks and whole months....
Then I decided to talk it out on one of the portals, hoping to receive golden advice....
However, this did not happen and time went on, every now and then I logged on to my profile through which I added a description of my problematic story.
I hoped that eventually something would change, that I would start to act, I would be happy....
After a few days, a woman wrote to me....
On the profile were beautiful feet... Well-groomed... Something beautiful....
I quickly entered the message and began to read, there were several sentences that made me very happy.
I will share the content with you:
"Hey. I see you like to adore women's feet, what do you think of the ones in my profile picture? I'm terribly ticklish...
I would like to help you deal with what you are experiencing, if you want to talk.
I wear stilettos, tights, would you like to see other pics?
Have a nice day."
I wrote back briefly:
"Hey. Beautiful feet. Of course they are! Thank you very much! In that case, I look forward to hearing from you!
Have a nice day."

An hour later I received another message telling me to download an app, a text messenger for private conversations, and write.
She provided a nickname, so I downloaded the app and found her without any problems.
On the profile picture was another picture of beautiful feet, this time the soles themselves were visible, beautiful, I liked them very much.
Just a second later I wrote a message....
Now I will not share the content of each one because there were too many....
Many contained a variety of photos of feet, there were stilettos, tights in different colors, sneakers....
I was shocked!
In one message I asked why she was doing it, because it was a lot for me and a waste of time for her.
She wrote back that she did not think what an interesting topic it is... Besides, she is 37 years old, no husband.
She is raising a son on her own and this is an interesting break from her daily life.
Then something in me snapped and I asked if in that case she felt like doing a session, especially since she has long wanted to start acting with a studio, I described exactly what the situation was.
Of course, I did not count on any interest in the subject on her part, although of course I hoped for the first success.
The answer was very interesting, although ambiguous....
It sounded like this:
"You know... It could be interesting, however, I have a son your age, I don't know if it's fair to him. I have to think it over..."
Then began a very long conversation, lasting several hours without a break, I did what I could to convince her.
One of the last messages I received from her was:
"So you're only concerned with feet? I have to be sure about that. Also, do you want to immobilize me somehow, or could it be wrapping me in a blanket and securing me with tape?
So that only my head and feet stick out?
Also, by my ankles you can tie me, for example, to a bed rail, etc."
This was a beautiful message, to which I promptly nodded.
Then the conversation began to have a strange atmosphere....

Everything was ok, however, when I asked where he was from? How will we meet, etc. She avoided answering... She was spinning....
I thought she thought, it went too far....
At the same moment I received a message that read:
"Go to the bedroom on the first floor of your house... On the bed lies a masked woman, deeply dreaming... Take what you need, namely a blanket and tape, immobilize her and act.
The feet are yours as much as you want, however, do not exaggerate (she has a huge tickle).
She has pins and pantyhose (you can remove both).
At the end, release her and go to your room. If you do everything as I wrote it as a reward, such situations will be systematic.
You are alone at home.
You have time.
Give her lessons!"

What do you mean! What is this all about! I didn't know how to take it... I thought I had to check it out... I couldn't find a blanket, so I just took the tape.
I had no idea what to hope for, it was a joke, I think I was fooled.
Then I reached the room and opened the door....
I was very surprised!!!
There was a woman lying there! On her head there was a balaclava placed backwards to the front.
Someone had made an opening for breathing, moreover, she could not see anything....
Then I closed the door behind me....
I re-keyed the door...
I remembered that I do not have a blanket, but I could not stand, it worked!
What a difference in what way it is possible!
The woman was sleeping on her stomach, her arms placed straight along her torso....
She was wearing the stilettos and pantyhose mentioned in the earlier message. In addition, she was wearing pajamas in the form of a one-piece suit! However, that was not important!
Now I was coming into action with the tape!
Thanks to the woman's inertia, I finished immobilizing her arms and legs quickly....
Fortunately, I had a phone in my pocket, I could record and take pictures.
Then the woman began to move and squeak as if her mouth was gagged.
This is very good," I thought.
Then I lay down on the bed next to her feet, she had red stilettos and black tights on them....
They smelled beautiful... I checked it carefully... I took off both stilettos almost simultaneously and began to smell the soles... mmm... The woman laughed lightly....

I started biting and licking and after tearing my pantyhose and again licking and biting, scratching!
Everything I could...
The woman was going crazy, laughing as much as the gag allowed and trying to free herself....
Then I decided to tie her ankles to the bed railing....
It was a great move...
Time passed, the woman was going crazy and I was in full bliss.
Then I heard the quiet vibration of the phone... It wasn't mine... It was probably under the bed.
Actually there was a phone, so I pulled it out, it had stopped vibrating a few seconds earlier.
However, it was not important...
I knew the phone!!!
I made sure... Yes, after all, I could guess! Then I pulled off the woman's firepit!
I saw the face of a gagged... Mother!!!
I could have guessed that it was too beautiful....
However... These feet...
Unfortunately but I could not... I could not stop myself!
I wanted to hear her begging me!
I took off her gag and said:
- "Beg for mercy."
I reached for a pen, started drawing on the soles of her feet whatever came to mind....
I also recorded this...
-Mom... Why are you begging so quietly? I asked ironically.
However, she gave a 10/10 in this, I liked it very much.

The sequel will follow...

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back