• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*/F - Feet/All - Fairy Tickled by the Chokevines

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
Fetish Fantasy Folks - Tickle Torture & Orgasm Denial

dfkbvv9-164fa705-eae2-4cdf-963b-5c05bc481bf9.jpg

"This poor little suicidal Fairy hoped she could put an end to her miserable existence, by throwing herself into a patch of ravenous Chokevines, in one of the cursed clearings of the old Druid grove.
Little did she know that she would enjoy being squeezed by the fell creature's tendrils to an unexpected, unprecedented degree.

And the sentient Chokevine didn't expect it would find the fae's exhilarated gyrations both toxic and intoxicating, sending it into a ravenous frenzy, in which it flailed and borrowed into the poor little Fairy's most sensitive spots and crevices with reckless abandon - which proved torturous to the fae's viciously ticklish body while keeping it on the nerve wracking cusp of a bone shattering climax.

Now they are stuck together, and they are very miserable.
The poor little suicidal Fairy can't die.
The maddened Chokevine can't devour her.

Both actually very much love it..."

OC Fetish Art
All Characters Depicted as Adult
Respective (C) Apply

HD Versions HERE:
-> https://www.patreon.com/posts/premium-extra-75732211

#ink #kalamoskomics #feet #tickling #fanart #fantasy #fairy #fairyfolks #faes #druid #druidgrove #chokevine #vines #tendrils #tickling #bondage

Attachments

• K.FairyVSChokeVine.00.69.LO.jpg
    K.FairyVSChokeVine.00.69.LO.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 52
Great drawing! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thanks!

What did you love the best?
Was it the picture itself? The style? The tale? The grim undertones?
A mix of it?

Was it a problem if it was monochrome, while I usually post very striking, colourful, almost psychedelic stuff?
I had some issues with my main rig, so I couldn't colour them as I usually.
Some weren't even inked or polished.

I value insight and in-depth feedback, especially because my art is usually done pencil and paper.
Sometimes I feel obsolete compared to people who churn out digital stuff.

I could use replies.

^_^

This lovely fairy is wasted on a slobbering flower! Send her my way, please... I'll treat her far better! Another example of superbly clean linework, Kal! As I've frequently stated, I'm a big fan of your rich, lush color palette, but I'll happily accept art in any form if it tells an intriguing story. Yours never fails to please on that front!

Love the style. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks!
There is more on my gallery.

^_^

Loving the bondage grip here... The drawing execution is brilliant!
Long time no see, Bo.
Thanks, I guess I'm still holding my own.

^_^

This lovely fairy is wasted on a slobbering flower! Send her my way, please... I'll treat her far better! Another example of superbly clean linework, Kal! As I've frequently stated, I'm a big fan of your rich, lush color palette, but I'll happily accept art in any form if it tells an intriguing story. Yours never fails to please on that front!
How do you handle self-destructive fey folk?

;)

I had issues with my main rig, so some of my recent releases where pencil and paper only.
I managed to ink this one too, but I wanted to see how my lines held up without digital coloring.
Glad you like them.

^_^

Thought I had commented already sorry.

Love the style of art and the sexy tickle victim. Monster reminds me of Audrey 2.

R

Thought I had commented already sorry.
Love the style of art and the sexy tickle victim. Monster reminds me of Audrey 2.
R

Thanks for commenting!
Yes, the inspiration is there; basically my go to plant monster when drawing vines.

^_^

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back