• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

/F lee available for private sessions

mrsleighw

TMF Regular
Hey everyone! I am a 46 year old female Lee and tickle model. I am available for private sessions and travel is available as well. I have very reasonable rates. If anyone is interested, let me know!!

Attachments

• received_1603528390415005.jpeg
    received_1603528390415005.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 197
  • received_1080764276575925.jpeg
    received_1080764276575925.jpeg
    218 KB · Views: 196
I would love to tickle your feet! I love to tickle women's feet and yours look so beautiful. I'm in central Texas. Wondering if you would be able to come near here sometime.

Hey everyone! I am a 46 year old female Lee and tickle model. I am available for private sessions and travel is available as well. I have very reasonable rates. If anyone is interested, let me know!!
Hey there! Would love to chat rates and more! 😍 is your belly ticklish?!

Shoot me a private message everyone of you are interested! Thank you for the interest and comments and compliments!

+1. Sessioned with her tonight. Extremely fun, professional, and devastating as a ler.

^^^ She is an amazing member of my staff and I am so SO happy to have her in my life. I highly recommend sessioning with Tori!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back