• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F lee in Michigan seeking M or F lers

ticklishbabe125

Hi everyone!
I'm a fun, attractive but all too ticklish 19 year old, 5'4 female lee that would love for someone to get their hands on my weakest spots (feet, ribs, hips, armpits, thighs are all terrible!) I'm looking for a great female or male ler that will be sure to put me through pure ticklish hell. If you think this is you, feel free to shoot me a message and we can talk!

TMJ Productions is a great place for you to meet a tickler who will video the tickling session for you. It will give you publicity and probably lots of offers to be tickled.

Ticklishbabe and I have met and she is one cool lady! Fun to tickle and can take a whole lot of tickling!!
We didn't film anything though. Just fun tickle friends!

Hi there....male ..ler....experienced......travel to Detroit a lot for business
Interested ..??

i think it would be fun. I am female, a little older, in my forties. Very new to this, never been in a session before.

Also Metro Detroit here. Sounds interesting especially after getting an endorsement from TMJ.

Heyyy, I'm in central Mi. Little south of Cadillac. 22 yrs old. Just joined the community. Would love to meet you!

Hi Nora...I think it would be fun as well...im in my early 50's if that puts you at ease a bit and I've done some sessions before

How ticklish are you? Also, tell me a little about yourself and what you look like

Hopefully we can get together for some fun

Bart

I'm a female 26. I live on the west side of Lansing and I'm really ticklish

I'm in Kalamazoo visiting my sis dimple toes I'm a lee just a shout out from Lafayette IN thought I go back Saturday.

from the Detroit area too..would love to meet up to talk first.then set up something
hope to hear from you..stop by the chatroom sometime

Hello my name is rex I also live in Michigan and would like to know more about you?

I have had the pleasure of meeting this young lady and I must say, be thorough and willing to spend no less than 6-8 hours doing a proper session, if she wants it

Hi ticklishbabe125, I'm from Clinton Township and I would love to meet with you and test your limits.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back