• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M Movie Theater Foot Tickle

lergirl69

TMF Regular
This happened early in college. It started with my friend who was just dumped and started dating one of our mutual friends, we’ll call him Danny, on the rebound. Nothing serious happened between them, and she eventually dumped him and went back to the boyfriend. However, my friend revealed to me one night that Danny liked to be tickled and got aroused by it. She thought this was obscenely strange (god, I can’t IMAGINE why a guy would be aroused by a women moving her hands all over his body, can you? :confused: I swear I still don’t understand why our fetish is looked at as so weird.) Anyway, at that point I knew tickling meant something to me, but didn’t think of it as a fetish or anything. And a couple months later, Danny asked me to go to the movies with him. I never knew if he intended it to be a friend thing or a date, but it turned out to be a date. :xpulcy:

For our first official date, we went to go to a movie on like a Wednesday afternoon. So needless to say, the theater was completely empty. For whatever reason, Danny decided we should sit in the two rows with one seat each one behind each other. I sat in front, he sat in the back. He proceeded to take off his shoes and throw one foot over the back of my chair and the other on my aisle-side arm rest and let out an exaggerated sigh.

“Comfortable?” I said.

“Yep.” He answered.

So we chatted for a while, and when there was a lull in conversation, I remembered what I heard about him and tickling and I reached up with my left hand and very lightly scratched the bottom of his foot that was thrown over my chair.

“Stop that!” he jumped and pulled his foot away with a big goofy smile on his face. He placed his foot back and we went back to chatting. When the next lull in conversation came, I lightly scratched the bottom of his foot again.

“I said don’t!” he said, jerking his foot away and hitting me playfully on the head with his baseball cap.

We chatted again, and when the next long silence came, I placed my left arm around his calf in a leglock, and started tracing the nail of my index finger slowly along the bottom of his socked foot. The giggling started immediately.

HeeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeHEY STOP!heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee!

I continued my slow and methodical path, and his foot twisted around, as did his body, but he was trying to keep his leg still as he was giggling like a damn loon. He didn’t start pulling until I grazed the sole right below his arch, where he threw his head back and let out a desperate cackle.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO!

I got in a couple more strokes before his reflex kicked in and he pulled his left foot away never to return to my row. =)

We went right back to chatting and he was bitching about movie previews for a good long while – how he hates them because most movies suck, blah, blah, blah. So when the lights dimmed, he said something like, “Here we go, 20 minutes of complete boredom.”

To which I replied, “Well, you need something to keep you occupied then.”

And I grabbed his socked foot that was on my arm rest (he interestingly kept it there even after I tickled his other one), locked it in an arm lock, pinned it to the inner side of my chair with my leg, and leaned onto it with my body weight. Then I proceeded to vigourously scrape my nails like a washboard up and down his sole.

His reaction was instant as he jumped a million miles into the air, back arched, and let out a deep, bellow, desperate laugh.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANO! STOP!

“Not until the previews are over.” I said continuing tickling.

HAHAHAHAHAHA NO! COME ON! I CAN’T TAKE IT!”

“Well, maybe you’ll be lucky and there will be one preview.” I believe in the power of optimism.

Even though he clearly liked it, it was also clear he has probably never been tickled like this before, so I knew he probably couldn’t take this pace for long (and I doubt I could hold him as he’d start to fight eventually). So I started to tickle his sole lightly with a wiggling index finger, which did nothing to stop the begging and laughter, but it wasn’t as intense so he wasn’t pulling away as much.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

As the first preview was ending, I eased up my technique, so he could catch his breath, and I said,

“Hmm, is that the only preview?” He was giggling in anticipation, until another preview started and I returned to my fast tickling, “I guess not! Tickle, tickle, tickle!”

NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” He belted, and returned to squealing, laughing, and begging.

So that’s the routine I followed while the previews were running….slowly ease up on the tickling as the preview was ending to give him a break, only to have him waiting in anticipation to see if another preview was coming and I would start my fast tickling again. His most ticklish spot proved to be his arch and the skin right below the arch, which I exploited when the third preview started. As the second preview ended, I was raking my nail up and down the outer edge of his foot which caused him to squeal and giggle. As soon as the third preview started, I vigorously switched sides and tickled his arch which caused him to leap into silent laughter and really try to pull his foot away. I hung on, just barely, but his pulling rolled his sock down, which bared his heel, and I immediately plunged my index finger into his sock and started wiggling it all over his bare soles.

“Koochie, koochie, koo!”

He exploded with new laughter.

“AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! Put my sock back on! Put my sock back on!” As if I was going to say, “OK, and by the way, where are your shoes? I’ll put them back on too while I’m here.”

His feet were extremely soft which did not help him at all. If he was restrained, I would have done a five finger assault on his bare soles, but I was having trouble holding on to him as it was, and he was jumping up and down in his seat, so I slowly crept my hand up his bare foot and tickled the balls of his feet lightly with my nails. He was completely weakened with silent laughter except for an occasional weak “please!”, and a HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! cackle when I scratched the bottom of the toes. The last preview ended (I think there was 6 total), and I released him. And then we went to the back of the theater to the “makeout” seats. :D

This became a bit of a ritual for us every time we went to the movies and the theater was empty. There is a particularly spicy followup to the story when I met up with him again several years later. If any gentlemen lee would like to take me to the movies, I’ll be sure to tell it. :D

Or I might post it anyway as I’m such a nice lady. :happyfloa

Damn fine post, LG. Well written and erotic. I'd like to read the follow-up.

Hey Lergirl great story. Care to go see a double feature?

Great story, love the detail. I'll take you to the movies, lights, camera, action.

I must say that I look forward to everyone of your posts. Your stories reveal an intriguing combination of a sweet girl with a devious mind that definately affects me. Thank you.

dam that was a great story,
I would love to go to the movies with you.....
pm me

EDDIE

dam I would love to go the movies with you,
pm me so we can talk some more....

Eddie

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back