• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M sole tickling

lovedemfeet

TMF Expert
My ladyfriend (who makes all the bondage devices we use) got me in these portable toe-tie stocks...can't flex the foot. And she warned me that if I tried to move the legs, she'd do worse.

Nice video! I personally think that having the toes tied up while getting tickled makes it more intense! Your feet has nowhere to go, all you can do is laugh and beg while enduring the tickling.
Do you have any more clips to share? It would be great to be able to see one with your soles in view.

Nice video! I personally think that having the toes tied up while getting tickled makes it more intense! Your feet has nowhere to go, all you can do is laugh and beg while enduring the tickling.
Do you have any more clips to share? It would be great to be able to see one with your soles in view.
Good point...the only clips I have are from POV...gonna need to set up the ol' mini-tripod for the cam so's you can see it from the other side

Last edited:
Very nice f/m clip :D thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the comments...but I have yet to hear from the opposite gender! Suggestions on improvements or how they might have done it? :feets: :bubbleheart:

I know you're hoping to hear from the ladies, but unfortunately you have to take a comment from yet another man... :D

I would never be able to survive a foot tickling without being able to scrunch up my toes...she is quite evil...but what would've happened if she used her hairbrush...or even her hair for that matter? Sheer torture....loved it :D

Thanks for the comments...but I have yet to hear from the opposite gender! Suggestions on improvements or how they might have done it? :feets: :bubbleheart:

i really enjoyed that, but really woulda enjoyed seeing your soles with that one, ya know, to see how helpless you are there, i like that. and ya, i'd would love to see more of this kinda tickling, especially from you.

Here's your response from a woman:
LOVED it. (and I'm not even a foot person!) It seemed so intense with your toes immobilized like that. I second the suggestion to film from the other side, too, if you're so inclined. Bravo!

Here's your response from a woman:
LOVED it. (and I'm not even a foot person!) It seemed so intense with your toes immobilized like that. I second the suggestion to film from the other side, too, if you're so inclined. Bravo!

Since you're the first female to respond (I believe)--you get the prize! Next in line to tickle me! LOL
Will work on filming from the other side

i watched the video, good job if my feet were immobile like that and being tickled i'd pee my pants

Wow, cool, weird toe bondage. And portable no less.

And from a guys perspective you have a good laugh too!

Thought I'd include side-view

Some perspective as to their devious function.

So how is it I haven't heard from Sultrybrunette...or Sadira...or the other hundred or so female 'lee's? (Expect I might when Motown ends)

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back