• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/* med student accidentally tickles patients, we have F/M and M/F history

Quebueno

TMF Novice
I was reconnecting with a former tickle buddy. She’s an Indian American girl in Med school, average height, pretty, long black hair, fit with sexy, brown legs and a nice butt.

I introduced her into tickling in undergrad, and I would hold her hands down with one arm and tickle her sides and her stomach. Sometimes she’d fight hard and I used both hands, so I’d lick her belly button to tickle her. If I could pin her well, and started moving to her feet, she would BEG, “please no no not my feet, please please,” and I’d tickle both of her feet with quick fingers and little nails. She would collapse and hide her head because she felt embarrassed. I also loved tickling her butt and her thighs which also made her jolt.

Sometimes, she’d also tickle me. She was REALLY good at tickling. She was amazing at tickling my ribs, my stomach, my nipples, and my neck and ears with her tongue.

Anyway, she likes tickling and is really good at it.

I love reading stories y’all post here about nurses and doctors that tickle you during check ups, so I asked if she’s accidentally tickled people during the abdomen check, and she said that she has tickled people a few times and thought it was really fun. I don’t know why, but it makes me happy knowing someone out there tickling people accidentally for their job is someone who has fun with tickling. Honestly I really hope one day she has to check up on me and she makes me sit through really thorough examining.

I was reconnecting with a former tickle buddy. She’s an Indian American girl in Med school, average height, pretty, long black hair, fit with sexy, brown legs and a nice butt.

I introduced her into tickling in undergrad, and I would hold her hands down with one arm and tickle her sides and her stomach. Sometimes she’d fight hard and I used both hands, so I’d lick her belly button to tickle her. If I could pin her well, and started moving to her feet, she would BEG, “please no no not my feet, please please,” and I’d tickle both of her feet with quick fingers and little nails. She would collapse and hide her head because she felt embarrassed. I also loved tickling her butt and her thighs which also made her jolt.

Sometimes, she’d also tickle me. She was REALLY good at tickling. She was amazing at tickling my ribs, my stomach, my nipples, and my neck and ears with her tongue.

Anyway, she likes tickling and is really good at it.

I love reading stories y’all post here about nurses and doctors that tickle you during check ups, so I asked if she’s accidentally tickled people during the abdomen check, and she said that she has tickled people a few times and thought it was really fun. I don’t know why, but it makes me happy knowing someone out there tickling people accidentally for their job is someone who has fun with tickling. Honestly I really hope one day she has to check up on me and she makes me sit through really thorough examining.

You should just flat out ask her some time if she'd be interested in giving you a thorough abdominal examination.... If she's really into it or you, I'm Pretty sure she'd be game. After all , I'm sure she'd be happy having a live test-human to practice on.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back