• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Face getting Red Normal when being tickled?

tickleshotel

Verified
I am pondering , I have noticed that whenever I find myself being tickled whether playfully or restrained that my face flushes and becomes Red.. Is this normal reaction ?, is it due to excitement and blood rushing to the brain along with the Endorphins? I always thought your face gets red when you are hanging upside down...

tickleshotel said:
I am pondering , I have noticed that whenever I find myself being tickled whether playfully or restrained that my face flushes and becomes Red.. Is this normal reaction ?, is it due to excitement and blood rushing to the brain along with the Endorphins? I always thought your face gets red when you are hanging upside down...

I don't know what causes it, but I'd say it was pretty normal, especially for fair skinned folk. My face gets red for a lot of reasons. If it's too warm, if I get too much sun, if I work out, if I'm embarrassed, so I know how you feel.

Like I said, sounds normal to me.

Yeah, I would say it's definitely quite normal, my face gets red when I do anything, lol, so I can relate.

Bob's face goes red when I tickle him. I think it happens to a lot of people.

hmm i blush easily...is that the same thing? i don't know if my face gets red or not, since i'm not looking in the mirror at the time..lol...i would have to ask those ler's who tickled me if my face got red..i would venture a yes, because of the fair skin aspect and the fact i do blush very easily...sighs..

If you're caucasian then yeah, it's a typical thing. :3

Blood is rushing to your head..., yes the one on your shoulders too. :devil2:

Not me tho', latin brown skin works in my favor on this one. >) I'm unblushable.

Yep, me too. Whenever I work out, or have a ticklefight or anything like that, my face gets really flushed. It's not necessarily anything to worry about. If anything it represents good blood flow and circulation.
So TICKLE ON my good friend!!! :2poke:

Yep I agree, as a red head, I'm very pale so my face, neck and chest go red when I get excited over anything or embarrassed, so yeah, it happens to me too. It also happens sometimes when I drink alcohol.

I tend to laugh quite loudly most of the time when tickled and tend to hold my breath a lot and also quite a bit of silent laughter which makes the blood rush to the head lol.

Not to worry about it, I'm hoping that most 'lers love it as its another reaction to being tickled, even if it doesn't look very glam hehe :p

I think we all flush, but those of us in brown skin just isn't visible. My daughter on the other hand, is biricial whose skin is as pale as it comes. She turns "red" frequently!

Anything that raises body temperature will make the skin flush. So keep tickling-everything's normal! :tickle:

Yep

It happens to me when I get tickled, and it apparently doesn't take a whole lot to make it red, either. It's nothing bad; like Ace said, it's pretty normal in Caucasians.

tickleshotel said:

Laurie, I remember i was tickling your feet that your face had become red almost instantly. When I was tickling your belly button your face didnt turn red at all. I cant explain it myself as to of why it happens but my best guess would be because of the shear excitment to the sensation of being tickled

A red face?
That happens to me when I get tickled. When I laugh, and when I'm out in the sun, and when I workout, my skin turns pink.
I blush very easily if I'm attracted to my ler or if I get excited during the tickling.
:smilelove

Helena said:
A red face?
That happens to me when I get tickled. When I laugh, and when I'm out in the sun, and when I workout, my skin turns pink.
I blush very easily if I'm attracted to my ler or if I get excited during the tickling.

Im guessing your face turns red everytime you send me an email then. :manicd:

Helena said:
A red face?

Duh ? :idunno:

Could this be where the expression Tickled Pink comes from ?

The one woman that I tickled, whom I wrote the experiences about, turned deep red two different times when I tickled her socked foot at work during lunch times. One time she wore gold, thin socks and the other time a few weeks later she wore lavander socks, anyways both times I grabbed her ankle, removed her shoe and used a pen, she was trying not to laugh, she tried to pull away and I noticed she was turning very red. I never saw that before and GOD I LOVED IT!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

i've actually turned purple once. people who are very fair skinned do tend to turn red easily. espceially if hot, embarassed, or having a fabulous tickle session. i can't say for sure but i believe it's because in our face and shoulder area we have tiny blood vessles that are very close to the skin. so when the blood gets flowing you start a-glowing. oh lord was that as corny as i think it is?

Not unusual at all....consider too the effort of laughter, especially when someone is ticking you and it's really getting you going...the blood flow is just indicative of that effort...the stretching of the face, the muscles in the face working to support that joyous expression and sound. :2poke:

well i stand corrected..i asked a ler who had tickled me if my face got red, and he said no...so even though i'm fair skinned, i guess my face doesn't turn red lol...

isabeau said:
well i stand corrected..i asked a ler who had tickled me if my face got red, and he said no...so even though i'm fair skinned, i guess my face doesn't turn red lol...

Or maybe they just didn't tickle you enough!!! lol :devil2: :D

Naturally.

tickleshotel said:

Well, I don't need tickling to turn red...I consider myself pale enough that just smiling long enough will make me turn as red as a ripe tomato.

So yes, I believe it is a natural reaction to occur. The blood is rushing quickly throughout your body, and I would guess that to cope with the multitude of sensations that is tickling your brain would receive extra blood, and with it your face...I'm no Biology major though so my speculations are unfounded.

;)

- Chaneda

I'm getting RED reading this!

In Anticipation of thinking of Tickling is making me RED. And as to the fact if we turn RED when tickled we will have to find one of those Mirror Rooms to complete this thread.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back