• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Face Up or Down??

I prefer zero-gravity, so I can appreciate all her qualities. :D

But, that's not the case, so we will both be tired as can be be.

I have noticed I am more ticklish face down, but have only noticed recently, it is especially great for light touches! They are unbearable! I love being tickled face down, it is the ultimate tortured. Especially when I am tied up and someone straddles me.

I had a session recently where i was face down and tied up, and I pretended to try and break free. The mistresses straddled me and pulled me towards her and tickled me lightly and said things like "no no no I"m going to tickle you all night!" It was very intense! I loved it!

I'm definitely more ticklish when I'm face down. My sides are ticklish regardless, but when I'm face down my underarms are more ticklish. Maybe it changes where the muscle, or my chubbiness, is distributed and makes it more ticklish.

Both, of course, are good. However I have to agree with all those that say face down is more intense and especially, like Cue, on my underarms. Best tickle sessions have usually been when I've been hogtied, and therefore .....facedown :)

I don't know - from both tickler/ticklee's perspective, face-up is definitely better. Its so hot to get a look at your partner as she laughs & squirms from your tickles OR the look at her sinister smirk as she explores your ticklish flesh.

On a side note, this got me thinking - as for feet tickling, do you (ticklers) prefer face/toes up or down? Here, down seems better as the edge of the bed helps pin them down so you can tickle her soles more effectively...

Just a thought...

I like both. Face up is more intimate in that I can see what's coming (unless I'm blindfolded) and my underarms & tummy, which are some of my worst spots, are exposed. Facedown is good in a different way because there's no way I can see what's coming and there's more limited movement. So I guess I like it both ways ;)

I like to do both in one session! As others have stated, face up is total connection with your lee, access to most spots but lots of movement is possible(ok lots of rope will stop that).
Face down I find more intimate, that slightly unseen approach, the feet are naturally downward either over the bed or wherever, usually less movement, but ohhh, the back is exposed, the ears are easier to key in on, the backs of knees...did anyone mention the rear end???
Yeah, I like face down :) Good stuff!!

Either way is great - or standing (tied so you don't fall over!).
To be turned around at some point can make the whole thing more intense, for me.
I would have to say BOTH - please ;)
New unreachable spots get vulnerable and different areas gets the possibility to stretch.
Though my best/worst spot is the belly/ribs it can be quite intense being tickled there face down too.

I don't really prefer one over the other. I feel more exposed when I'm face down, which makes it a little more intense.

You have greater control over your lee when tickling her feet face down.

Deff face up spread eagle cause I love having my belly and hips tickled. Tie the arms together over head and the feet spread apart

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back