• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Facebook:

I keep face book and TMF separate I don't need all my friends and family knowing about my personal life lol

Hahah what a mad mix of comments, I'm gonna keep it real simple cos I keep the 2 separate just in case LOL

Eh, I don't bother with facebook anymore. It started out awesome- you knew that everyone on it was from your area and could search based on interests, location, stuff like that. Then, it decided "Hey, I wanna become myspace." and it did. Now it's become an app-fest, like myspace's flash fest.

Facebook used to be the nice clean break from myspace. Now facebook wants to be a bigger myspace. Epic fail. :(

I like being able to keep up with everyone on Facebook, but I sometimes miss how some people used to post here more, and now not so much. Either way is cool, though.

Regarding mixing Facebook and TMF because of vanilla friends/family, I have a shit ton of TMFers on my Facebook right next to my mom, siblings, aunts and cousins. So far I haven't run into any trouble. It's not like people have kinky screennames or post fet stuff on there. Most of them have families on there, too, and don't want to be outed anymore than you or I do. Just my personal experience/opinion. :)

I have one real Facebook Page and one TK Facebook page (and NO I did not friend myself. HAHAHA) FB page doesn't list me as Sunriseticklee, so when people add me, they aren't automatically outted. And I keep my profile picture a bit vague too. (not my albums, though)

Myspace always freezes, takes forever to upload stuff on, it just pretty much sucks for me in general. I kind only update it once a year, but I Facebook everyday. I love seeing pictures of the family and love keeping in touch, I love the event section- done a lot of parties that way, and I love the basic tomfoolery. Not much into the gaming aspect of it.

I do grow tired of how I have to constantly check and recheck for changes to keep most of my stuff private, but I'm pretty computer savvy, so I'm cool.

One thing though.... I know that nothing online is completely safe. Once it is out there, it can always come back up. It's one of those things that I just have to deal with.

Me Heart Facebook!

(My students used to say that MySpace was for kids and FB was for grownups, but that has since changed.)

Facebook is far superior to myspace in every way although I still have a myspace :)

The only thing that myspace has on facebook is that you can customize the interface of your profile but that can be rather annoying because it can take forever. I have a few friends on facebook that are on here and generally I chat with them more on yahoo mostly cause its easier. I have to have the TMF page up or constantly be checking to see if someone messaged back.

I have found myself communicating more on FB with the friends that have developed from the TMF, as those relationships have developed beyond tickling as our only connection. FB is non-tickling for certain. Therefore, posting on TMF is still a part.

I can check FB anywhere - at the library, at a friend's place, at the Apple store. Checking the TMF at any of those places is kinda weird.

Honestly I was away from the TMF right when a bunch of my TMF buddies started adding me on FB and I prefer it alot more - it feels more personal. I just wonder sometimes if I'm missing out on meeting new people by stayin away from here.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back