• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FACEBOOK

I don't even use FB that often, and I definitely wouldn't put anything about feet or my tickling fetish on my FB page. You never know who's going to see it and how they're going to react.

I don't even use FB that often, and I definitely wouldn't put anything about feet or my tickling fetish on my FB page. You never know who's going to see it and how they're going to react.
I am a facebook whore, and social media is what I get paid for at work.. but I agree, I am so worried that FB is going to be like "so and so likes feet!" lol and then the hating begins..

I once had one of my statuses hijacked by a few friends, one being a girl who I had fooled around with. It got a little out of hand and at one point she mentioned that I had a thing for feet. Made me feel a little uncomfortable at the time but then I just thought screw it. The more people that know about it, the more likely you are to find someone that is also into/intrigued by it.

I once had one of my statuses hijacked by a few friends, one being a girl who I had fooled around with. It got a little out of hand and at one point she mentioned that I had a thing for feet. Made me feel a little uncomfortable at the time but then I just thought screw it. The more people that know about it, the more likely you are to find someone that is also into/intrigued by it.

that's the theory running thru my head.. like, "hey, WHAT IF.. i post something up about it, or just a pic of my girls feet and see who comments on it or what not.. what if it goes the total other direction than how I think it's going to play out.." lol

I use Facebook quite a bit, and don't share anything sexual/fetish. I get enough grief from my family, I don't need to add to it.

I use Facebook quite a bit, and don't share anything sexual/fetish. I get enough grief from my family, I don't need to add to it.
lol yeah, my sis knows, she just cuts her eyes at me if something relating to my fetish happens to come about when we're both near each other.. like a girl could walk in the room and put her feet up on the table, and my sis would cut my eyes at me and smile because she knows I'm seeing if they're hot feet or not..

How many of you are open about your fetish on Facebook or any other public social media sites? I ponder so often about coming out on Facebook just to see if any of my 'friends' on there are into my fetish. I've wondered who would 'like' it and what kinda comments I'd get. I'm always wondering if there are any other 'tickle/foot fetishists' nearby that are active and just not on this forum.. There's one member that lives in my town, we've messaged before, but that was 4 years ago, I'd hate to bring it up and them put me on blast lol..

I had one on/off "friend" try to threaten me about it in a past screen name's life....I met one girl who was crazy about being tickled and then she revealed she was "all" crazy. I met one mother who told me how she loved tickle torturing her daughter (almost abusively it sounded like) and I pulled away because it felt wrong and got harassed over it (at the time I was big on yahoo "groups"). I met one girl online who was rather open till someone hacked her account, that was the end of her, dropped me like a sack of you know what.

I've been open on periodically, but no information about yourself, no matter how discreet or secretive you are goes unpunished....

I don't see a tickling community. I just see myself as one guy who tries to meet girls down with tickling and it's usually one date and "bye" (tho I have landed someone for now). And in my head maybe they tell their friends and their friends tell their friends and they see me. But maybe it's in my head, so I keep cool.

But all in all, frankly, I wouldn't trust Facebook. Unless you want tickling to be the "life" of your profile by being excessively public about it.

LOL! Priceless.

I wish I could make this shit up. We started talking on MySpace (when things were easier, haha). We met at this mall. Then we go to the food court. Things are going ok. We exchange the "what do you do for a living" and she reveals she's on disability for depression. I'm like "ok...." For a few minutes I'm just blank. And she just goes "let's go into the theater and you can tickle me". I know she enjoyed herself because, well, she made it evident. We left off and she kisses me and tells me I'm great.....in my head I'm thinking "ok, so maybe this thing can work".

Fun time. Kind of. Anyway then she disappeared saying something was happening. Never heard from her again.

Yea man, some girls are crazy..

Last edited:
I have a Facebook page. I log into it fairly frequently, but I don't post very often. I have never, and almost definitely will never, post anything fetish-related on it. I've sometimes thought of opening a separate Facebook account just for tickling stuff, because honestly, I've seen some tickling pages that I'd kind of like to follow. Maybe someday I'll get around to doing that.

I'm pretty cautious about what I put on Facebook, or I like to think so. I don't even "like" political candidates or pages.

I use Facebook all the time but I never mention anything tickling or fetish related on there. The only "social media" site I would talk openly about my fetishes is FetLife but that doesn't really count. It's my personal business, my buddies don't need to know about my sex life.

I have a Facebook page. I log into it fairly frequently, but I don't post very often. I have never, and almost definitely will never, post anything fetish-related on it. I've sometimes thought of opening a separate Facebook account just for tickling stuff, because honestly, I've seen some tickling pages that I'd kind of like to follow. Maybe someday I'll get around to doing that.

I'm pretty cautious about what I put on Facebook, or I like to think so. I don't even "like" political candidates or pages.
Privacy settings do let you hide a lot.

Sexuality and Facebook are two things I keep strictly separated. I don't want to leak too much details about my privacy and my love for tickling is one of them.

Advances in technology have always enabled people to make bigger and better mistakes.

You'd think that by now there had been more than enough Facebook horror stories,.. some of them pretty damned appalling at that,.. to throw serious doubt on the advisability of crossing this particular boundary with one's fetish life. Pure exhibitionists aside, those merely seeking some sort of hook-up will inevitably face the same consequences I would have faced in 1963 at the 8th grade dance if I'd been accidentally overheard confiding some idiotic adolescent urge at an inopportune moment (thanks to contraband alcohol). But now the medium is changed,... snickering gossip becoming public billboards and widespread ignominy. Or worse. And with a written record, no less.

I think the gain-to-risk calculation sufficiently answers the original inquiry,.... but in all honesty I have to admit that I can't even comprehend why anyone would want to go this (narcissistic) route. Is that just my 50's-60's upbringing? Long before privacy becomes an issue, there's still the matter of personal propriety. Think of something more important to talk about.

Advances in technology have always enabled people to make bigger and better mistakes.

You'd think that by now there had been more than enough Facebook horror stories,.. some of them pretty damned appalling at that,.. to throw serious doubt on the advisability of crossing this particular boundary with one's fetish life. Pure exhibitionists aside, those merely seeking some sort of hook-up will inevitably face the same consequences I would have faced in 1963 at the 8th grade dance if I'd been accidentally overheard confiding some idiotic adolescent urge at an inopportune moment (thanks to contraband alcohol). But now the medium is changed,... snickering gossip becoming public billboards and widespread ignominy. Or worse. And with a written record, no less.

I think the gain-to-risk calculation sufficiently answers the original inquiry,.... but in all honesty I have to admit that I can't even comprehend why anyone would want to go this (narcissistic) route. Is that just my 50's-60's upbringing? Long before privacy becomes an issue, there's still the matter of personal propriety. Think of something more important to talk about.

From another POV....what's the point in living without taking risks?

Yeah, I'm just like "do I let everyone know about it and say fuck it?" lol

Well there's a distinct difference between pulling your member out and going "TICKLING!" And clicking a link that says you "like" tickling or belonging to a group.

Lol I think I accidentally added this girl I knew to a tickling group one time and she joined. I IM'd her and while it was a mistake on her part "tickling? I never even think about tickling" it was a pretty hilarious conversation. I played it off like an accident too just for extra confusion. But I found it funny.

From another POV....what's the point in living without taking risks?

From my POV, everything in life is a calculated risk, although I'm at a loss as to the connection to "the point in living." Properly assessing and handling risks means exercising the judgement that will result in a high percentage rate of success across the board,.. which I, for one, find gratifying. But to compare the risk we're discussing here, ie., Facebook,... with the kinds of risks which do indeed make life a little more exhilarating,..... that's just an embarrassment.

From my POV, everything in life is a calculated risk, although I'm at a loss as to the connection to "the point in living." Properly assessing and handling risks means exercising the judgement that will result in a high percentage rate of success across the board,.. which I, for one, find gratifying. But to compare the risk we're discussing here, ie., Facebook,... with the kinds of risks which do indeed make life a little more exhilarating,..... that's just an embarrassment.

Yea..... After careful consideration of the risks I've taken and looking upon my successes, I find that most of it, no matter how hard I worked, produced mostly garbage can results. Hence why currently I'll settle to throwing chance to the wind and seeing where it's carried.

defiantly not no way, however facebook being how it is, one of my friends is freinds with a.n other who happens to be friends with a well know tickle producer.

Small world eh?

defiantly not no way, however facebook being how it is, one of my friends is freinds with a.n other who happens to be friends with a well know tickle producer.

Small world eh?

Yea, I'm friends with the guy behind jwties on there, after all.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back