• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Facesitting/tickling F/M

Asterix

TMF Regular
When interviewed, Liang admitted to being very ticklish, but also mentionned he hated being tickled. He was thus rather reluctant to participate in such a scene. However, he is a great fan of facesitting and smothering, especially when performed by chunky girls....So we decided to mix the two, and here is a sample of our first facesitting/tickling shoot...
Strangely enough, his laughter is a bit muted at times.

Asterix
Tickled-men.com
Clips4sale.com/2929

pretty good

Not bad, seems like a pretty ticklish dude...bet the feet are ticklish too!

That's a great deal! Nice clip, thanks for sharing.

That was a perfect combination; facesitting/breast smothering + tickling. I would even say that she should go for his crotch too;)

I didn't like it...the tickling kinda sucked...the only thing remotely good about it, is that she sat on his face, that made me laugh

Perfect!!! I wish there was a whole lot more of this kind of tickling to find. Facesitting and tickling are my two biggest fetishes!!!

Well, i'm not into f/m but was curious about the "facesitting". Thanks for sharing :) eventho that wouldnt be my thing either. Kept wondering if he's able to breathe.. lol

Last edited:
awsome!

awsome!
more, more more...
maybe a second girl sitting on the legs..

Great!!

Greate, more of Danielle please, she is marvellous!!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back