• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fairy maze - puzzle thread

manjumamejeur

TMF Regular
Hello everyone, puzzles from this game are well done but some of them are complicated so in this thread we will help each other to solve them. I know how to solve the first 5 puzzles.

Cave: floor 5: I don't think anyone will need help for this one (but you can send me a PM if you want)

Floor 10: Same as the previous one

Floor 15: basically the room is divided in two parts. In the first one you move rocks. Then you have another "maze of rocks" but this time you'll need to bomb some rocks. But you must do the exact same way you did with the previous maze. I suggest you to take screenshots of the first maze so you'll know how to move.

Lab: basically each orbs has a value that corresponds to an hour (basically just imagine you're watching a clock). The 4 orbs on the right are for hours between 0 and 9 (the morning) while the 4 orbs on the left are for hours between 12 and 21 (the afternoon). You must destroy those orbs in the following order:

To obtain the treasure:

18 0 12 and 3

to obtain the pot you must destroy:

3 6 21 0 12 9 18 15

once it's done, lasers won't work and you'll be able to recover the pot.

lab: floor 10.

To obtain the pot you must destroy "odd objects". You need to count them, "intruders" are those whose the "serie" is different than 4. Basically you must destroy orbs (because there are only 3 orbs) and plants (because there are 5 plants). Then a worm hole will appear and it will teleport you to the pot.

And that's it I don't know how to solve others. Thank you in advance for your participation!

Last edited:
Floor 15. The hint is gemini. And you see a portal in one of the puzzle segments. Go the the same location in the other segment to reach an invisible (twin) portal.

The answer to floor 5 of the desert area is the pathway with 1 cactus followed by the pathway with 8 cactus. Don't ask me why it's that, I got it through trial and error.

The answer to floor 5 of the desert area is the pathway with 1 cactus followed by the pathway with 8 cactus. Don't ask me why it's that, I got it through trial and error.

Thanks! That puzzle made me crazy! I don't understand how you're logically supposed to find that. And about floor 15, did you find the solution?

Thanks! That puzzle made me crazy! I don't understand how you're logically supposed to find that. And about floor 15, did you find the solution?

The hint is referring to the "largest" number in a physical sense. The room layouts themselves are shaped like numbers, making them the largest. The first room is shaped like a 3, the second like a 5.

The hint is referring to the "largest" number in a physical sense. The room layouts themselves are shaped like numbers, making them the largest. The first room is shaped like a 3, the second like a 5.

Thanks for the reply!

Has anyone managed to figure out the new 15th floor puzzle yet?

ee733c0fe9.png

472399594e.png

Has anyone managed to figure out the new 15th floor puzzle yet?

ee733c0fe9.png

472399594e.png

Personally I think I'll wait for the translation (I think it's mroe hot when I understand what they say during scenes ^^).

Don't spoil me about the ennemies but I'd like to know: what kind of zone is it?

I guess (I have no idea if it's good or not) ... it's either a ice region or a lava region.

Also is there new optional boss (in the previous version there were the "chistmass tree" and the other one ... is there a 3rd one in that room)?

Personally I think I'll wait for the translation (I think it's mroe hot when I understand what they say during scenes ^^).

Don't spoil me about the ennemies but I'd like to know: what kind of zone is it?

I guess (I have no idea if it's good or not) ... it's either a ice region or a lava region.

Also is there new optional boss (in the previous version there were the "chistmass tree" and the other one ... is there a 3rd one in that room)?

It's more of a sky region. You will be fighting on the clouds most of the time.

There is a new seasonal boss in version 5.01. Also a secret boss in the new tower. He's really hard, with multiple phases and 35k hp. Going full damage won't help at all since you will need pretty much resistance to ALL statuses.

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back