• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fall means A LOT less feet

What a great subject. I actually get depressed in the spring when the socks go away. I personally hate sandals unless of course one of those hippy type ladies is wearing them with those thick socks;)

As fall starts to descend on the northeast, particularly here in New Jersey, I'm saddened by the realization that hits every year around this time..... Gorgeous feet go back into sneakers, shoes and worst of all boots! For those of us who like feet, the chances of tickling them drop dramatically in the fall and of course winter.

Is anyone else saddened by this time of year?

Not sure it really matters. ....maybe it's just my area (I live in NJ) but the last few girls I've dated have progressively seemed crazier....I don't have a lot of tolerance anymore.

Fortunately with the fair weather we've been having... there are still women here and there who are gracing us with sandals, feet on the dash, dangling shoes and so on...

Taking advantage and enjoying the sights for as long as we can.

I guess this is one of the few benefits to living in the south, we get to see women in flip-flops/sandals all year around! :neenerneener:

Got a very nice treat while at the supermarket on this cold December morning on the Jersey Shore..... A drop dead gorgeous woman wearing flip flops :) for those who like feet, they were perfect looking, they were a diamond amongst a sea of sneakers and Uggs

I hate those boots but I love them too they are so big and not revealing but at the same time you wonder about the socks the girl is wearing and what feet she has and it makes you want to de-boot her more AnD more :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back