• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Falstaff tickled (AI-generated) (F/M)

alex

TMF Regular
Here is another of my collaborations with ChatGPT, the AI language model I refer to as Assistant. I write the plot; it writes the bulk of the language.

People on this forum have bemoaned the fact that so many movies and TV shows have scenes that would be ideal for tickling, but no tickling takes place. One of my hobbies is reading literary classics, and I feel much the same about them. So I'm working with Assistant to revise some portions of some of the classics so that they contain tickling. This example is a rewriting of the end of The Merry Wives of Windsor by Shakespeare.

Falstaff, a rotund man with a a roving eye, had set his sights on Mistress Ford, a beautiful married woman. Despite her marital status, Falstaff was determined to win her affections and had been sending her love letters and lavish gifts in an attempt to woo her.

Mistress Ford, however, was not interested in Falstaff's advances and had confided in her friends about the unwanted attention. Determined to teach Falstaff a lesson, the group of women came up with a plan to trick him.

Mistress Ford sent Falstaff a letter, purportedly from herself, inviting him to meet her at midnight in the woods, at a place called Herne's Oak. Eager to finally be alone with the object of his desire, Falstaff eagerly made his way to the appointed location.

As the clock struck midnight, Falstaff arrived at the oak tree, his heart racing with anticipation. But instead of finding Mistress Ford waiting for him, he was confronted by a group of girls dressed in fairy costumes, giggling and teasing him.

Fairy #1: "Ah, Falstaff, you've come as requested. How eager you are to meet with us."

Falstaff: "Ladies, I fear I am in the wrong place. I was under the impression I was to meet with Mistress Ford."

Fairy #2: "Oh, Falstaff, you poor man. You've been tricked. But fear not, for we are here to entertain ourselves."

Falstaff: "Entertain ourselves? How so?"

Fairy #3: "Why, with tickles, of course. Look at those round, plump sides. They beg to be tickled."

(The women giggle and surround Falstaff, tickling him mercilessly)

Falstaff: "Hahaha1 Ah! Oh! Oh, mercy! Hahaha! Oh, sweet ladies, have pity on me! Hahaha! The tickling hahaha, it is too much to bear!"

Fairy #1: "Oh, Falstaff, you are such a jester.."

(The women continue to tickle Falstaff as he writhes on the ground, laughing uncontrollably)

Falstaff: "Hahaha, I beg of you, stop! Hahaha! I can take no more! Hahaha! The tickling, it is unbearable!"

Fairy #2: "Oh, Falstaff, you are such a funny man. But we cannot stop now, not when we're having such a good time."

Fairy #3: "Yes, let us continue to tickle this poor, hapless wretch. He is such an easy target."

(The women continue to tickle Falstaff, taunting him as he rolls around on the ground, laughing uncontrollably)

Falstaff: "Hahaha, mercy! Oh, sweet ladies, hahahaI beg of you, stop this torture! I cannot take it any longer!"

Fairy #1: "I think it is time for us to end our little game. Girls, let hm go."

(The women stop tickling Falstaff and unmask.) Mistress Ford appears.

Falstaff realized with embarrassment that he had been tricked by Mistress Ford and her friends.

"I hope you've learned your lesson," Mistress Ford said, as Falstaff lay on the ground, panting and red-faced.

Falstaff: (panting and red-faced) "Oh, sweet ladies, I beg of you, do not do this to me again. I have learned my lesson, I swear it."

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back