• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Family disputes (ff/ff feet)

Redscript

TMF Expert
Here is the OMG pic for Player 0.
Hope you like it.

I'll not be doing anything for at least two weeks, since I got to break some bones on the upcoming ski-trip, so no requests until then.

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year to everyone.

Wheeeeee

Just in time for Xmas, thanks a lot man, this is officially one of the best presents ever.

Outstanding! Detail superb, true to anime/manga appearance, and any number of other splendid qualification make this one a winner. Two thumbs up! :D

I'm back

Well I'm back from my trip and no bones broken.
Thank you for your comments.

Excellent artwork! But which were the goddesses and which were the demons?

drew70 said:
Excellent artwork! But which were the goddesses and which were the demons?

The lees are the goddesses, Belldandy and Peorth, and the lers are the demons, Urd and Hild.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! :wow:

HOW DID I MISS THIS PIC BEFORE NOW?!?!

As a LOOONG time lover of OMG, I gotta say this is...
THE MOST AMAZING PICTURE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!

No, I'm serious, Redscript. I have over 2000 anime tk pics and this is my new top fav!!!
Especially nice is seeing Peorth (personal fav character) and Hild (2nd fav) in a pic. Any possibilities of more OMG pics in the future? I have always wanted to see Hild get Urd and would probably be willing to pay for a comissioned piece if need be.

Anyways, thanks for contributing your amazing talent and skillz to the community and forum!!

PS: Small correction. Bell and Peorth are goddesses, Hild's a demon, and Urd's a goddess/demon half-breed to be uber-specific. Really now player 0, I surely thought after reading your "Son of Urd" (long-time fan) you would know these things ;)

ultimatetickler said:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! :wow:

HOW DID I MISS THIS PIC BEFORE NOW?!?!

As a LOOONG time lover of OMG, I gotta say this is...
THE MOST AMAZING PICTURE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!

No, I'm serious, Redscript. I have over 2000 anime tk pics and this is my new top fav!!!
Especially nice is seeing Peorth (personal fav character) and Hild (2nd fav) in a pic. Any possibilities of more OMG pics in the future? I have always wanted to see Hild get Urd and would probably be willing to pay for a comissioned piece if need be.

Anyways, thanks for contributing your amazing talent and skillz to the community and forum!!

PS: Small correction. Bell and Peorth are goddesses, Hild's a demon, and Urd's a goddess/demon half-breed to be uber-specific. Really now player 0, I surely thought after reading your "Son of Urd" (long-time fan) you would know these things ;)

Actually when i made this request i wanted a back story where Urd is a full demon, i guess that wasn't mentioned, and i'm glad to see i have fans even here.

Redscript- YAAAAAA!!! WHOOO HOOOOO!!! MORE OMG PICS! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!! Ill be looking forward to them WHENEVER you can get around to it. Just so ya know, ya now have a new #1 fan and part-time stalker (lol, just kidding... i mean, about the stalker part... yeeeaaaah...)

player 0-Yep, been reading "Son of Urd" since it first started on fanfiction.net and also read the demon version. GREAT FIC ^_^ Y'know... on the thoughts of a backstory for the pic, don't you think a picture this WONDERFUL and AMAZING deserves a full tk fic to go along with it? *wink wink nudge nudge*
Tell ya what, you do one for this one and I'll write one for Redscripts next pic! You may not remember it, put I posted a fic called "The Tickler in Miss Urd" on the ATF a while back that wasnt TOO horrible, and while I haven't written in a while (bad me!! :( ) it would be a lot of fun!

PS Whats up with ATF anyways? When I go there it only loads the main pic, none of the forums or anything?

ultimatetickler said:
Redscript- YAAAAAA!!! WHOOO HOOOOO!!! MORE OMG PICS! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!! Ill be looking forward to them WHENEVER you can get around to it. Just so ya know, ya now have a new #1 fan and part-time stalker (lol, just kidding... i mean, about the stalker part... yeeeaaaah...)

player 0-Yep, been reading "Son of Urd" since it first started on fanfiction.net and also read the demon version. GREAT FIC ^_^ Y'know... on the thoughts of a backstory for the pic, don't you think a picture this WONDERFUL and AMAZING deserves a full tk fic to go along with it? *wink wink nudge nudge*
Tell ya what, you do one for this one and I'll write one for Redscripts next pic! You may not remember it, put I posted a fic called "The Tickler in Miss Urd" on the ATF a while back that wasnt TOO horrible, and while I haven't written in a while (bad me!! :( ) it would be a lot of fun!

PS Whats up with ATF anyways? When I go there it only loads the main pic, none of the forums or anything?

I had a feeling that was you, however i don't think we should continue this talk on the thread since it's off topic, we should continue this over PMs, and don't worry about ATF, it's still active, it just moved is all, i'll explain it to you over PMs, or better yet get yourself an MSN Messenger and we can talk over IMs.

The intricacies of these drawings never cease to amaze me. Your attention to detail is more than remarkable...

Mistress Aura :justlips:

HisDivineShadow said:
Outstanding! Detail superb, true to anime/manga appearance, and any number of other splendid qualification make this one a winner. Two thumbs up! :D

what he said.....

fantastic details..the expressions are very well done..

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back