• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fancy Digs, Sightsee, Then, Wild Times?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross and Kayley got to the Beverly Hills Hotel after their flight from Anchorage to LA, they were tired. So, the couple went to their suite, rested, and then took an Uber to the Palm LA Steakhouse, where they had surf and turf, salad, and potatoes.

When they got back to the room, Kayley said.

"Hmm, let's see, agenda. Maybe a few sights, oh, and for Rodeo Drive, shop, shop, and more shop" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. "Listen teacher. As you said, this is supposed to be a vacation. If you wear out the credit card too much, I could always make a meeting or two to balance it out" Ross said, in a joking tone, but pointedly .

"Okay, shopping, but not that much. No meetings. I would prefer you not work for your own good, not even for me,. You need time, Ross, and I'm saying that for the good of your health" Kayley said, in a calm and caring tone.

"I know, I did not really mean it. No meetings. I promised no, and I mean no. I will have plenty of work when we get home in two or so weeks from now" Ross said.

In spite of being tired, Ross and Kayley made love, and slept.

The next day, Ross decided to make Kayley happy, and went shopping on Rodeo Drive with her. Kayley did a lot of shopping, but not as much as she could have. Kayley bought one expensive watch, a pair of shoes, a pair of pants, and a blouse, as well as a gift of slacks, jeans, a polo , and casual shoes of docksiders for Ross.

"Save your money, teacher. I dont need all that"" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Teacher wants to buy Market Man some gifts. Please let me have that pleasure. The fee will be some (Kayley went close to Ross) and then whispered "Sex" later tonight."

Ross smirked. "Yes, Teacher, and that will be my pleasure" Ross said, as they both cracked up with laughter.

That night, Ross and Kayley dropped the clothes off at the hotel, rested a bit , changed, and then went out to another fancy dinner.

When they got back to the hotel, Kayley said. "Okay, Market boy, give me Foot worship, and sex, immediately!" Kayley said,. calmly but pointedly.

Ross removed Kayley's high heeled shoes, mashed her bare feet in his face, Ross instantly became Rock Hard, threw off his clothes, tore off Kayley's clothes, eased her down on the bed, where she got into her favorite position, on top, and began to lick Ross's face, and lips. Ross then kissed Kayley from sides, to breasts, to nipples, vagina, down her legs, and onto her toes and soles. Then , Kayley eased Ross's penis into her wet pussy, and then they both instantly orgasmed.

"Oh! Oh! Our First Sex In Beverly Hills ! It felt sooooooo good!" Kayley said, as the couple giggled.

The next morning, Ross called the office, where all was quiet. When he called Fritz, Fritz asked him a favor.

"Ross, after all of your sightseeing, LA, Frisco, Vegas, where ever you guys end up,. do you think that Miss Kayley will ease the reins to come down here for one show right outside the city on the way home?" Fritz asked.

Ross sighed. "I dont know. Remember, she was not too happy the last time I wanted to meet that guy from Anchorage Since this would be on our way home after all this vacation time, and time spent together, I can gently ask her. If she says no, then I have to drop it" Ross said.

"Kale, when we are done with LA, SF, and Vegas, Fritz asked me if I can come to OKC for one show of less than 24 hours on the way home. If you dont want me to, then I wont" Ross said.

Kayley sighed. "That is not the same as the other thing, because we will already have had our vacation. Okkkkaay, I will give in, if it is only one show, and we are out of OKC in 24 hours most" Kayley said.

"Fritz, if it is only one show, and we are out of OKC in 24 hours most, Kayley said fine. " Ross said.

"Great, call me when you guys are finished, and I will set it up" Fritz said.

While Ross and Kayley were in LA, they engaged in all the usual sights, stars homes, movie studios, oh, and just for fun for Ross, a Dodgers-Braves game at Dodger Stadium, where Ross the Braves fan did not come away happy, as the Dodgers beat the Braves by a score of 3-2.

When Ross and Kayley were getting near the finish of their eight day, seven night stay in LA and the Beverly Hills Hotel, they had a decision to make.

"We had said we were going to Scottsdale and the Grand Canyon Would you rather do those and then Vegas, or go to Frisco for a couple of days, and then go to Vegas?" Ross asked Kayley.

"Let's stick to the plan, Arizona first, and then to Vegas" Kayley said.

"Okay. " Ross said.

On the eighth day after they had arrived in LA, Ross and Kayley flew out of LAX, to Phoenix. They planned to spend three days, with one night in Phoenix proper, and two nights in Scottsdale, then one night at the Canyon, and then were to be driven to Vegas from the Canyon.

As they landed in Scottsdale, Part Three of the "United States Hopping Tour " was about to begin.

How would such go?

That would be seen.

Last edited:
It is great that Ross and Kayley are getting their much needed vacation from NYC and (for Ross) from OKC.
Buying some expensive clothes makes no difference to the super rich like them.

Yes, I figured that a varied vacation would be important for Ross and Kayley, and for the storyline lol.

Yes, I know that buying expensive clothes makes no difference to the super rich like them.

More to come by bedtime tonight, hopefully, depending on the author's energy level

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back