• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasizing about girlfriend beeing tickled by others, especially underarms/armpits

Mr. Tickle88

Hello everyone :)

Like the title already said, I am fantasizing a lot about my girlfriend getting tickled. Because I really like armpits, it's most time her armpits or underarms I see getting tickled.
As part of the fantasies, there are normally 1 to 2 guys which are tickling my girlfriend. While she's lying on the floor or a bed or something, one guy is sitting on her arms above her head and the other guy is maybe sitting on her legs or hips.
Now the guys start to tickle her. The guy on the arms straight tickles both of her underarms/armpits, all around this place. The other guy maybe helps him tickling the armpits or tickles her sides up to the armpits and down. In most of the fantasies my girlfriend is wearing a top or a bikini because through this her armpits are completely free and there is a lot of space to tickle her. Another big point for tops or bikinis is that I find her very very sexy in it.

In my fantasies it's a huge turn on imagining it. However I never had an experience or a situation like that in real life.

How are you all feeling about a situation/fantasy like that? Is it a turn on for you? Is it weird for you? You ever had a situation like that? What were your feelings, which feelings would you expect from yourself?
Feel free to answer to this post and write whatever you think fits into this topic. Would really enjoy your thoughts.

Greetings, Mr. Tickle

Probably the fastest growing sub-category within this fetish. You'll find a lot of people into it. Also, there's a lot of great stories in that genre.

I would like this to happen with my gf too. I would also like to see girls tickle her and for her to tickle other guys and girls. Sitting on his or her arms above head is my favorite position. I don't see that too often in videos. Sadly I have not been able to do this in many years and may never be able to in current relationship. I may get to a point where I cant stand it anymore and seek it out.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back