• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasizing About Madison (M/F)

Denmark

Something about living in a monogamous society really grinds my gears. I like women. Women are nice. And only being able to have one at a time might be a little too much for me to handle. I mean, come on. When I see a nice, attractive lady, what am I supposed to do? Flagellate myself until my arousal goes away? I'm no priest. I want to tickle chicks.

I might be coming off as a bit frustrated... Because I am. Madison is the lady du jour. A friend of a friend. We always end up hanging out for one reason or another, and I want her so fucking badly. But I'm in the middle of a pretty long-term relationship with someone else, and I really don't want to screw things up between me and my current girlfriend.

I'm hoping that writing a story about Madison might give me some sort of cathartic release. Maybe it will get my dick to calm down. Because there are so many things I'd like to do to that girl, but unless I want to end up with no one, it can only ever happen on paper. Or on a forum. Whatever.

Every time I'm with her, she does something provocative. Maybe it's not on purpose, but that doesn't change how aroused she makes me. Just last week, my friend Joe and I were sitting around with Madison in her apartment. She wore these little black moccasins with gray ribbons wrapped around the toes, and she didn't take them off even after coming inside. Maybe it was lucky that she didn't. Because if she had taken off her shoes, I'm not sure if I would have been able to stop myself from touching her feet. I can picture them... Smooth, pale white, with perfectly sensitive soles. Madison is a beautiful girl, after all. I doubt her feet would disappoint.

It's a good thing Joe never left the room. If he had, it wouldn't have mattered if Madison kept her shoes on or not... Because they would have been mine either way. I would have pulled off those moccasins, grabbed her by the ankles, and put her bare feet right in my lap. I wouldn't care if she protests. I'd have nothing to lose with her anyway. Might as well have fun with her while I can.

I know for a fact that she's ticklish. I'd given her a few pokes before. Nothing too substantial, but enough to predict that tickling her feet wouldn't be a quiet event. She'd be screaming from the moment I laid a finger on her soles. She could wiggle and buck all she wants, but I'd keep her down. Feet as sumptuous and ticklish as hers would never escape from my grasp. If I needed to, I'd sit on her legs. I can see her as she tries to protect each foot with the other, switching back and forth as I drag my fingers along her bare feet. If I were really daring, I might give them a good lick. I might snake my tongue between her toes, getting her to laugh and wiggle like crazy as I only get more and more aroused. And why stop there? I could put my whole fucking mouth around her feet and there wouldn't be anything she could do to stop me. She would be totally helpless.

I can imagine what would happen if she liked my tickling. I might pause to give her a breather, and as she lies on the floor, gasping for breath, she might ask for more. That would be a good opportunity to get her shirt off. I can see the smooth, white skin of her ribs and stomach as her shirt slides off... That skin would be all mine. As long as I'm sitting on her, there wouldn't be anything she could do to protect herself. I might pull her arms above her head and keep them in place with my knees... And the moment I'd touch her underarms, she'd scream like a banshee. I'd squeeze her sides and tickle her along her ribs, and she'd be tearing up with laughter. Her face would be turning red. And as I move my fingers to tickle her along her bra, I might just feel her getting hard on her nipples. I might ask her if she's turned on. She would say no... And I wouldn't believe her. And I would unstrap her bra and slide it off, then squeeze her firm nipples as I tell her about the extra helping of tickling she gets for lying to me.

I wonder if her breasts are ticklish. I suppose this would be the best time to find out. I could stroke her along those ample bosoms, maybe bring my tongue into the game. I could care less about whether she laughs or not. As long as I have my way with her breasts, I'm happy. But maybe if she wasn't ticklish there, I'd have another excuse to get her pants off. I might tease her about how I know she's ticklish on her thighs... And when her pants come off, I'd get to prove it. I'd wiggle my fingers along the bare skin of her thighs and her hips. I'd goose her butt when she struggled. And if she doesn't like it, I could always just give her the occasional lick along her breasts to keep her satisfied. Hell, no skin off my bones.

And when I'd finally slide off those panties of hers, I'd go back to her feet for another helping, using them to get myself even more aroused. I might multitask in sucking her feet and stripping myself down before I finally decide to take the whole ordeal to the bedroom.

Yeah... All of this would be nice, wouldn't it?

But the fact of the matter is, Madison isn't my girlfriend. She never has been, and she never will be. Some might say it's sinless to give her the occasional poke or friendly tickle from time to time, but I'm a man of principle. And by that, I mean I'm scared shitless of my girlfriend seeing me touch her in any way, shape, or form. And even if these problems could be worked out, then there's still the issue of Madison being just a friend of a friend. I could never get her alone if I wanted to. Fuck. Being a man is frustrating.

I guess I should be proud of myself for avoiding trouble with her altogether. But regardless of my resolve, I still want Madison. Maybe in the next life, my sexuality won't be so built around polygyny. But as for right now... I suppose the most I can do is just enjoy the company of the one girl who I can actually do this stuff with. She might not be perfect, but she's all I have. And there's no way I'm about to throw that away because I have an eye for some woman.

That was a nice, hot, little story. Hope writing it helped with your uh, problem. ;)

Any time you need a little catharsis like this, please feel free to unburden yourself here!

i would seriously love to read a fictional story about you having a tickling "affair" with her and perhaps your wife finding out and joining in on the tickling!

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back