• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy Frontier chapter 10

lostonezero

TMF Expert
Finally I would add;) Fantasy Frontier chapter 10, the chapter completing the main fantasy frontier saga is released:) and with more pages to apologize for the long wait, among other things, hehe:) All characters are ready to face the final battle, even princess and elf brats! Of course Vagras summons can’t let our heroes win so easily, so we know what to expect…tickling among other things, of course;) As I already stated, this series isn’t a full tickling comic, but contains some scene as you can see form the previews; on chapter 10, I think there’s a decent amount of tickling material, including the color illustration^_^ I really hope you like to read it as I liked to realize this chapter:) You can check more preview pics and purchase it HERE. And here are some preview pics:

Attachments

• 10_05p.gif
    10_05p.gif
    20 KB · Views: 974
  • 10_04p.gif
    10_04p.gif
    17.2 KB · Views: 723
  • 10_09p.gif
    10_09p.gif
    38.4 KB · Views: 986
  • 10_06p.gif
    10_06p.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 569
  • 10illp.jpg
    10illp.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,083
Great collection of pics! Its always good to see some fantasy tickling! Really nice pieces of work! :D :D :D

Your artwork is great ^^ If i had the possibility i'd buy your comics. Ah well maybe in the future. In any case keep up the good work.
Btw i loved your Dark Elf - Summoner art. Really endearing.

Yahoo! The next installment is here! *mad dash to go buy* :super_hap

Edit: Just got through with it all - that was...Stupendous :D Oh but I hope this isn't the end of the FF series; and if it is, I hope this isn't the end of your manga creating. I do so love to read these things. A good amount of tickling with a great story and characters you enjoy watching.

Last edited:
Yeah, this is definitely my favorite issue yet. So sad to see the story has ended, but hopefully we'll see a knew story soon.

I just want you to know that I like your comic better than all the others out there. It has the perfect blend of tickling, de-shoeing, stocking and foot content to please us, mixed with a great story and great characters that you really grow to like. And it does it without being demeaning or overly erotic. It has an innocent and playful quality to it that I love. Isn't that what tickling is all about? I wish more tickling comics were like yours. If I had the artistic skills I'd do one myself. I already have several stories I'd like to illustrate.

It's so nice to see new work form you, LOZ.
certainly not one to disappoint, are ye? ^___^

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back