• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy Frontier Sketchbook 11 released :D

lostonezero

TMF Expert
Here we are with a new release^_^
Following my previous sketchbook, here comes Fantasy Frontier Sketchbook 11! Aki’s room may contain a mystery that Rika & Ruki - ex-rogues, totally not trying to steal Aki’s goods- are NOT eager to uncover! Too bad someone has other plans for all of them!
Ninja cutie Aki, Rika, Ruki, with special guest appearance by Serena, Elvina, Rui, Fuyu and…Aki (again?) in their newest DiD & Tickling adventure including 16 pages: 1 colored cover, 15 story pages (2 fully colored ones) which I had great fun drawing and that I really hope you like :)
And now some previews:
FFSketch11_00p.jpgFFSketch11_03p.jpgFFSketch11_08p.jpgFFSketch11_07p.jpgFFSketch11_06p.jpg

More infos/previews on my site HERE!

I've got mixed feelings. It's nicely drawn, but somehow... I don't feel it. Idk, probably just me.

I love your works where the girls being tickled are looking at each other, with fear excitement embarrassment ect...

Your stuff always looks great, LoZ.

I love your drawing style.

I hope this does really well for you!

B

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back