• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Farewell

Trunks921

I have to be honest. I've been coming to the forum for years now... I've had a few different usernames and no matter which one I use to sign in I've been treated the same way. Basically I'm ignored. I thought this forum was about being able to express yourself and meet new friends, have wonderful conversation etc... Nope all I've noticed for the past 10+ years ive been visiting is the same clique bull crap. I'm not asking for the red carpet to be out every time I arrive, however acknowledge people when they post things. I've written numerous stories which barely get looked at. I've requested many different things that get ignored. I've read peoples posts about being new and wanting to make friends so I'll pm them saying hello and nobody responds back. I can go on and on. Basically what it comes down to is as much as I want things to be better it's not. For the few people who did talk to me I appreciate your efforts but alas half those people aren't on anymore and the rest are just rude. I won't be visiting anymore. I am only writing this in hopes that when someone else feels like they are being ignored that the members of the forum interact with them more. Anyways rant compete.

I've written numerous stories which barely get looked at.

Maybe writing isn't your gift? Maybe it is a genre that is not particularly popular?

I've requested many different things that get ignored.

Maybe people just don't have whatever it is you're asking for?

I've read peoples posts about being new and wanting to make friends so I'll pm them saying hello and nobody responds back.

What are you saying in your messages? Are you giving them something to respond to? Are you
just saying "hi how are you?" or "are your feet ticklish?" or other such nonsense? Maybe they are
getting flooded by other guys who are saying the same things you are.

I would suggest trying to participate in the general discussion forums more. Connect with people
that way, via in-depth discussions. Posting threads like this is definitely not going to help your case,
but if you aren't planning to return to the forum, it doesn't matter a whole lot.

Trunks, I don't know you well, if at all.. This post is in no way meant to attack you,.., but just to assess., and to tell you my own experiences.

As you can see from my profile.. I've been here over eleven years.. so I'm one of the "Senior members" of the forum, by longevity. I joined this forum.. when there were maybe 10,000 members. In my time,. it has grown probably more than ten fold.

I've had every possible thing happen to me on this forum. I've written many stories, messaged many girls.. had many nice conversations.. been ignored plenty, and most importantly.. gained numerous important friendships from people who were really there for me at the worst times of my life, during my mom's long cancer battle, when she passed away., and after.

I'm one who believes that a person just has to try and enjoy this forum for what they can. Each person gets something different from it. For me.. I visit to make posts, and interact with my friends. If I left the forum every time I was ignored when I sent a girl a message,... I would have been gone from here years ago. Even after I changed my approach to messaging girls, long ago, after my old approach of asking questions in the first message got me into trouble.. I still get ignored at times. I'll admit it's frustrating.. but.. I'm not going to let that chase me away.

I'm sorry you had the experience you did. Maybe a hiatus, and coming back at a later date.. will help you. If not, Good Luck to you.

I was going to ignore this but thought it might hurt your feelings.

Deuces and an early welcome back for when you return with yout next new sn.

To address just two of your points:

As far as stories go, I've written some that got lots of views and lots of responses, and some that sank off page one of the stories subforum quickly and were never seen again. Write for your own pleasure and don't sweat it if not too many people read it.

If anybody is rude to you, then just put them on your Ignore List. The Ignore List utility works beautifully here.

Milagros gives great advice. I personally would follow such advice, and have tried to..

You only have 20+ Posts.

If you expect people to know you then you will have to post here more often.

I have to be honest. I've been coming to the forum for years now... I've had a few different usernames and no matter which one I use to sign in I've been treated the same way. Basically I'm ignored.
Have you considered that, were you to post from the same account, people would have a greater chance of eventually recognizing you?

Also, I am sorry for getting pretty harsh with you now, as I can somewhat imagine what sort of mindset you are currently in, but I think this is something you need to hear and understand:

I'm not asking for the red carpet to be out every time I arrive, however acknowledge people when they post things.
Nobody owes you anything.

I've written numerous stories which barely get looked at.

I've requested many different things that get ignored.

I've read peoples posts about being new and wanting to make friends so I'll pm them saying hello and nobody responds back.

I can go on and on.
I am sure you can, but do you notice how each and every one of your complaints ultimately boil down to the same answer/conclusion? Again I am not intentionally trying to be rude or take pot shots at you, but you come off as having a very… "pronounced" sense of entitlement. That doesn't make you a bad person, but if you want to be socially functional either here or in real life, it is something that I think you should work on.

However, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you misrepresented yourself in this rant on account of being in a bad mental place, either currently in your life or at the very least when you wrote it. What that brings us back to though, is that you only have 20-something posts on this account, and that is not enough for me to go on to get a grip of who you are; if you are interesting enough to talk to, or if you are just another name on a screen, so perhaps you should just stick to the one account and let people get to know you.

Another reason why I say that is because with the way you are currently going about this, you are also misrepresenting yourself pretty badly in a far more disturbing way. In your first couple of posts on this account you talk about being "new", but in this thread, you admit to having had several other accounts for the past 10 years. That is also not a good place to start if you come on here to make friends or be social; instead it is something you should consider for the opposite reason - if you want to be anonymous or left alone. And either way… why lie? Old or new, if you are having an alternate account (or several) for whatever reason, just don't mention it and you don't have to think up any fake stories. And more specifically in your case, and with what you want to achieve, I'll just repeat it one last time that maybe you shouldn't be doing that stuff at all.

I get that it can be frustrating but it took years before I got even one girl to respond to any of my PM's. You haven't even been a member here for a year and as others said, you have 25 posts.

That's like walking into a bar for 5 seconds and complaining that none of the women there were interested in you.

Be Patient.

I was here under another name from 2002 to 2003 and did not post much. When I came back under my current user name I started posting in Silly Stuff and met some awesome people and eventually went to a couple of NEST's. It takes time.

As a male on the internet you're going to have to expose yourself a lot to get any attention. Expose yourself as in:pictures, stories about life opinions ect ect. As someone said earlier.. "No one owes you anything".

It's funny, things tend to work out when you focus on serving others instead of focusing on how they serve you. You'll always set yourself up for disappointment if you focus on how others serve you...always.

...It's funny, things tend to work out when you focus on serving others instead of focusing on how they serve you. You'll always set yourself up for disappointment if you focus on how others serve you...always.

Eloquently put, GQ. Well said.

I know how you feel, more than a handful of times I have started a thread that was barely looked at let alone responded to but others on here have some of the most ridiculous names for threads and it has hundreds if not thousands of views and responses. If you really want to talk about being ignored try having the family I was born into but I don't mean to be saying I'm worse off than you are feeling I'm simply saying I know how you feel i'm both empathetic and sympathetic towards your situation

I can say this.. and I'm by no means saying this to "Stir the drink", just an observation,.,.

Trunks is a man of his word.. He posted his farewell thread on March 25th, and has not been back to check the thread since.. so it isn't like he posted a melodramatic rant to get attention. I once posted a farewell thread in the summer of 2011, and then stayed, which is why I don't post rants in the main forum anymore.. or say I'm, leaving. I have no intention of leaving. and saying I do makes me look not credible.

Hopefully Trunks will decide to come back at some point.. but if not.. maybe this simply wasn't the right forum for him.

Write for your own pleasure and don't sweat it if not too many people read it.

I learned this, too. I think about Bob Dylan at Newport when he went electric. Completely panned by the faithful, and he has never stopped doing whatever he wants. When I share, it's for a little personal catharsis. If I please others, it's a bonus.

Goodluck!

The world needs honest people than pathetic tickle fetishists.

:p

But Mitch... the OP also states that he has had several member names over the years. He could simply have dumped that one and gotten a new one. I know that sounds cynical... but when I read his post, I couldn't help but wonder why he questions his lack of following when he can't keep a simple sign in name? In the end, I guess we won't know unless he chooses to reveal himself. But count me less than curious at this point.

des, you have a point, and a very wise one. I see why you would be less than curious. As for myself.. I plan not to pour fire on this thread anymore, and just to let it die. I have many other far more significant things on my mind. If he did in fact do what you suspect, then that's his issue.

Anyone else think people come on here with unrealistic expectations? It's the internet at the end of the day. Prioritise the real world and you won't get upset by letters on a screen!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back