• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fastest internet

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I was just killing time on the net doing random searches on Bing. A thought hit me, "I wonder what the fastest internet speed in the USA\world is". So, I looked it up and can say that I was really surprised by what I found out.

Here's a quote:
"The fastest residential internet speeds usually top out around*1,000 Mbps. Xfinity offers speeds up to 2,000 Mbps, but that plan is a little cost prohibitive at this point. And there are a few providers sprinkled throughout the US (like EPB Fiber Optics in Chattanooga, TN) that offer speeds up to 10,000 Mbps"

I mean could you imagine getting 1,000 MBPS, that's almost a gig a second. Not even going to think about 10,000 MBPS, afraid that'd blow my mind. LoL JK!

As a man who is lucky to get 2 or 3 MBPS, I just have one word. Wow!!!

I'd totally take the Xfinity one :bubbleheart: Okay, maybe not the $300 one but $70-80 for like 1'000M sounds reasonable. My wife thinks we don't need that much but I know we do :D

Sadly, they don't provide any service in China. We currently have the fastest Internet in the country, and we still experience unacceptable drops because of the Great Firewall :sadcry:

I'd totally take the Xfinity one :bubbleheart: Okay, maybe not the $300 one but $70-80 for like 1'000M sounds reasonable. My wife thinks we don't need that much but I know we do :D

Sadly, they don't provide any service in China. We currently have the fastest Internet in the country, and we still experience unacceptable drops because of the Great Firewall :sadcry:

I totally get your point of needing fast internet, Especially if you're a gamer these days.

FTTP is such a lottery. I'm rural and had barely 1meg until recently, now I've got FTTP and the option of gigabit. I don't need that, so I've just got 70 (insert units here, megabit?).

The ridiculous thing is that two altnets are cabling the area, so by the end of this year I'll have three strands of fibre coming in, all gigabit capable. Lottery!!!

Hey everybody, internet speed is like my hobby lately. I’m like a nerd for good internet connection. For my new place I wanted to find a very good router that will satisfy my online browsing needs. So, I got the newest router that was recommended to me. Still, with 40Mbps I was not satisfied, and I even pay a lot of money for it. When I tried to find some alternatives, I saw this website that provides alterative to have free wifi near me https://www.howtofire.com/free-internet/. There are actually so many things we can do to have free internet access without paying any money. Maybe I was lucky, but the speed of internet was way better than my old router.

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back