• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fastest moving relationship ever!?

Dakine

TMF Poster
So.. I'm trying to figure this out... Recently started talking to this girl I met through work.(She doesn't work with me. I work all over the area which is how I met her. Also I'm 35, and I don't know how old she is but I would have to say she is right about there with me, maybe a couple years older, just to give you an idea on maturity levels.) I stopped by her office a couple times while I was in her area to talk and get to know her a little. Got her phone number and we have text a handful of times as well. All this over the past week. She is going out of town to Chicago tomorrow for a week and a half for work purposes and we decided to go out and do something when she gets back. Last night she sent me a text asking what I was doing and that she was out with some girlfriends having wine. We got to joking about me going with her, just being silly. And that was that. To this point everything is moving great. So.. I wake up this morning seeing that I have two text from her. After I had fallen asleep she had text me an hour or so later and my text on my phone is set to vibrate so I didn't hear it. Anyways, the first text says, "Maybe you should go to Chicago this Sunday. Would have a blast." Seemingly the joking has turn to a request. Then the second text says, "I have you the flights I'm on. Why not." I have only spent about an hour face to face talking with her and she has bought me a ticket to flight to Chicago for a week and a half with her? Is that what happened here? So I haven't heard back for her yet though it is still really early here. I text her, "Did you really!? I'm sorry fell asleep, my text is on vibrate and didn't hear it. As much as I want to go I can't. I run the company for my boss while he is gone." Which is true, so no lying here. Just need other thoughts. Is something not right here?

Maybe she meant "I have you (for your information) the flights( schedule) I'm on. Why not( get a ticket on this or another flight and join me). Of course the last minute tickets availability and affordability and being able to instantly have a week and a half off from work consideration may make it moot anyway. Seems more like wishful thinking by her and flirting with you, rather than a command performance ala "Don't make me stuff you into the overhead compartment, mister!"

Maybe she meant "I have you (for your information) the flights( schedule) I'm on. Why not( get a ticket on this or another flight and join me). Of course the last minute tickets availability and affordability and being able to instantly have a week and a half off from work consideration may make it moot anyway. Seems more like wishful thinking by her and flirting with you, rather than a command performance ala "Don't make me stuff you into the overhead compartment, mister!"

Yeah I was over thinking it, I think. She responded, "Oh I know, next time."

Are you going to ask her out, when she comes back from her trip?

We are going to play a round of golf when she gets back. It is a common interest that I know we have and she suggested it. And I'm pretty sure she is going to kick my butt. I'm a couple years new and she has won local tournaments. Wish me luck.

From what you have posted. It seems like this lady digs you! You do not need "luck," but a fun time...

Enjoy it, and we expect a report back! :)

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back