• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fav horror movie?

DianaBanana88

TMF Master
Just read something that brought up horror and i'd figure I would ask whats everyones fav horror movie if you have one haha.

Anything that is bloody and violent , Oh and zombies too I love zombies .

Dawn of the dead dude, love that movie oh and the thing which was ondemand recently lol Zombies are awesome though.

I will fight to the death with anyone who says that the things in 28 Days/Weeks Later are zombie ... They are not they are infected ALIVE humans damn it ! .

I am with you on that badreligion I didnt really like those movies too much and im not a fan of those saw torture movies either lol.

when I was a kid the scaryest movie for me was IT the clown ,now its between paranomal activity 1, and forth kind scary shit man lol

christmas%20evil%20video%20treasures%20vhs%20front.jpg

lawl

I am with you on that badreligion I didnt really like those movies too much and im not a fan of those saw torture movies either lol.

Ahh see Saw and Hostile are what I like because they are so over the top violent and bloody that you can't help but just sit there and laugh .

Ahaha well saw did make me laugh becaue I found it to be terrible and I enjoyed hostile more then saw. Night of the living dead baby!

Im not usually a fan of horror films but i liked The Blair Witch Project which managed to be really disturbing without resorting to buckets of blood.

The Evil Dead trilogy is always fun to watch. Also like the compilation movies from the 80s- Creepshow, Tales from the Dark Side, Cat's Eye.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. No, the 2003 remake with Jessica Biel. Yeah, I know, shut up.

It will come as no surprise to many of you that most of my favorites are older. :) I prefer psychological terror and tension over a lot of explicit blood and gore.

James Whale's The Old Dark House, 1932. Fantastic cast, brilliant screenplay.

Hitchcock's Psycho (1960) and The Birds (1963).

Not really a horror film but Wait Until Dark (1967) scared the heck out of me as a twelve year old.

The Shining (1980).

all this and NOBODY has mentioned:
The Exocrist

by far, my favorite of all time. running a close second, in the vampire genre would be:
30 Days of Night, which i loved because it's not overly gory, but brutally violent.

Ahh see Saw and Hostile are what I like because they are so over the top violent and bloody that you can't help but just sit there and laugh .

The rest of the Saw movies are misrepresentations of the first one. I love all of the Saw movies the first one was not that gory at all. It was a psychological thriller. People just focused on the traps so much that they felt the need to make the stories about those which saddened me, because I liked the emotion behind Saw and why Jigsaw did what he did. *is a bit of a Saw fanatic*
Hostel was shit, though. I was promised torture and I got like fifteen minutes of it and I got boobs and ass through most of it. D:

But yeah, other horror movies: Anything with zombies, The Midnight Meat Train, Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, Paranormal Activity 1 & 2. And a bunch of other horror movies I can't remember since a whole lot of horror movies were crap.

Favorite probably means favorite to watch repeatedly. When it comes down to favorite well-made horror films, there's quite a few, so I'll go with favorite to watch over and over again:

it's a 3-way tie between:

Jaws
The Shining
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
(1974 thankyewvurrymuch)

The Thing (1982) would have been on the list except I think that counts more as sci-fi than horror exclusively.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back